"Fuck you so hard, and your little waifu in the background"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Shark zatsu happening now. Gura just said that that animation has been done and just sitting around for over a year. I swear to god I will never ever accept work from a Japanese company

Gura is now really fangirling hard over Okayu. Said that her presence is "like a warm hug", while Marine is very professional. Marine also gave Gura a bunch of helpful tips, apparently.

When asked about working with Aqua, Gura said that she was so cute that she considered becoming an Aqua clip channel, "in a non-creepy professional way of course!!"

Kronii helped Gura with tech support yesterday while apparently all of management was asleep.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You can change your name and account link on steam, and then wipe all of your "Previous Aliases" dropdown, and you just make your account private and there's pretty much nothing to go on, even if you try to look for people.
That's all well and good, but you can't change your Steam account ID number. So even if you change your name, that will still be linked back to your old identity if it got archived in any way.

SoundWave Superior

For the more degenerate in the chat, while i have no real hate to melody and lily, man bao is the meltdown i wanna see not her past few weeks mini ones over a 2 view whocares she unfollowed or the people don't like me posts but like actual full blown chernobyl

Also i love that this thread i can link twitters without needing to add link then screenshot to show it beautiful Qol
Edit
For context not really worth the read

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
The original setlist for Gura's 3D Live was originally going to be double (!!!) the size, if not more. Wow. And same thing for the guest list.

A lot of the hololive references in the animatic came from the studio, not Gura, including some references about Gura herself. Gura asked why one thing looked a certain way, and the studio replied, "Oh, that's a reference to that thing you said on this stream."

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The original setlist for Gura's 3D Live was originally going to be double (!!!) the size, if not more. Wow. And same thing for the guest list.
The live did feel a bit short.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
My first ever superchat

Screenshot - 2022-09-19T203549.090.png

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire

Pekora playing more gacha hell later. Damn rabbit I play the game every day I don't wanna see a vtuber play it too.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm always late here lol

ATTA GIRL FUCK YEAH! God that's what I like to see. Good on management for backing her on it too. Now if y'all motherfuckers would stop doing silly shit like witholding permissions for the Hell of it we could be getting somewhere.

Tenma specifically asked to be lumped with the EN side of Phase Connect Gen 1 specifically to force her English reps.
I've said it before and I'll say it again; the only way to learn a language is sink-or-swim immersion.
She's still struggling with the odd word in English, but its endearing.

I feel bad for her chugging along with some of the more fantasy-based names and terms in Elder Scrolls though.

You got to this before I did lol, one thing I also give her credit for is she typically also asks chat if she isn't familar with a word too. So even then she's still trying to keep it working and learning. Woman has a strong drive.
Also the JP girls all swapped over to twitch mostly anyway so I lost track of them. Unless I missed something.
Well, Nasa might just be mostly mia I'm not sure, but the other two are often twitch. Michiru might be because she seems to do a lot of Dark Souls stuff. She tosses shorts on youtube, but I have no clue if they have the monetization perm issues that I think Holo had with Fromsoft.

Oh, is this chick a new NijiEN talent? I like the look as long as she can pull off the ojou-sama shtick. EN scene is really lacking in that area.

Seriously though, If you want good Niji discussion, just bring good Niji discussion and if someone is a tard about it, ignore them. I get what you're saying about demotivation, but a bunch of discussion about thread meta usually just cranks those problems up.
A trick people used to use in the homeland was to post something that SEEMED like it was thought out and full of effort, but entirely wrong. Often Scuttle or someone would show up and correct them. It was pretty convenient lol, but I'm not sure if anyone's tried it here yet.

To be fair word of mouth was also the only thing really going for the KF thread, most people who would looks for the farms are unlikely to be there expecting to find Vtuber discussion, the reason KF thread started growing was because it became know as the English website where you could find roommate info.
I'm pretty sure it also showed up in page 1 of google results, at least before KF needed to be scrubbed from the internet for being a bad person factory. Somene could correct me on that though.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nyaru playing Squid Game.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Maybe we can include some sports betting in our chubba site?
Time to make a numberfagging thread to carry out those bets
2721-1583430189-1782774948.png

Pekora playing more gacha hell later. Damn rabbit I play the game every day I don't wanna see a vtuber play it too.

I want to see Peko go full blown whale, or mald over the shitty pity system. Knowing how good her luck is - she probably won't suffer too much salt.
For the more degenerate in the chat, while i have no real hate to melody and lily, man bao is the meltdown i wanna see not her past few weeks mini ones over a 2 view whocares she unfollowed or the people don't like me posts but like actual full blown chernobyl

Oooh Bao meltdown is possible. She got a lot of flak last time due to that bf/ex mod situation. She gets super sensitive about the smallest shit too.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
She reincarnated into a cat no streams yet tho

Screenshot_20220919-210418_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20220919-210557_Brave.jpg
Hear that Kiwis?

She wants to play Smash and yell, "SEGGGGGS!!!!" with us. 🙉

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Listening to Gura absolutely lose her cool over the animation is so great. This is one of the best streams I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. Nothing better than experiencing second hand happiness from someone you like. She loves nearly every second of this thing and it's extremely cute.

lemao

Watata~

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Family Share doesn't share the original account's saves, as far as I can tell. Some online games also actively block any access from Family Share, though I wouldn't know if Phasmo does that.

It's not something I've extensively tested so I wasn't sure all of what it can and can't do when it comes to account-based online games like that. There might be some wizardry involved if you copy data or run off the same PC though, I would at least hope he'd be savvy enough to not just namechange an existing account unless he's also enough of a gigachad to purge his entire contacts list first and then systematically erase all signs of activity

That's all well and good, but you can't change your Steam account ID number. So even if you change your name, that will still be linked back to your old identity if it got archived in any way.

Yeah, I was going to bring this up but smoothbrained. There's maybe not a lot you could get from it other than various account history stats but I also haven't done an extensive search on what kind of data scrapers there are for steamid lookups, though I did find one that places a rough value on steam accounts. Apparently mine is worth over $20,000 going by price of the games in my library, which is both impressive and sad.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
We can bet on who wins the Worms tournament, with Magni and Vesper's commentary its pretty much a sport
This will be the third time I've said this, but that stream was so great. I just wish they didn't have to play, so I could hear more.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
She reincarnated into a cat no streams yet tho

Shame, Phase Gentree would've been great for her. Maybe the wait's gonna be too long and she needs to have this as a temporary source of income? :rrat:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1663636853576.png

This retarded bug greets me every time I open up the Holodex main page. Does anyone else have this?

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I usually edit my posts when they're so close together, but I can finally squash the rrat about other people 'piloting' the 3D models. Unless she is outright lying, Gura just said that she was extremely excited to do the original choreography for one of the songs. The managers even asked if she would rather learn the original choreography or do a custom one. Straight from the shark's mouth.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom