"Yes!! a little spicy( •́ .̫ •̀ )"Tokino Sora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I watched parts of Koyori's Mario RPG stream earlier today. Absolutely love that game, one of my favorites of all time. Hope she gives us part two really soon.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I usually edit my posts when they're so close together, but I can finally squash the rrat about other people 'piloting' the 3D models. Unless she is outright lying, Gura just said that she was extremely excited to do the original choreography for one of the songs. The managers even asked if she would rather learn the original choreography or do a custom one. Straight from the shark's mouth.
That sure sounds like something someone who had their model piloted would say. 👁️

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
This will be the third time I've said this, but that stream was so great. I just wish they didn't have to play, so I could hear more.
I do hope they both do great, but a part of me wants them to be in the bottom so we get them to commentate the finals.

I usually edit my posts when they're so close together, but I can finally squash the rrat about other people 'piloting' the 3D models. Unless she is outright lying, Gura just said that she was extremely excited to do the original choreography for one of the songs. The managers even asked if she would rather learn the original choreography or do a custom one. Straight from the shark's mouth.
I have a feeling it's sort of what they did for Towa and her live concert. Gura probably got a studio that Hololive could foot the bill and then they synch all the performances together.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Haven't heard Goob mention her brother in a while. I wonder if it was a pic of Mara from SMT he sent.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't believe my shark oshi is related to a penis-haver, i am literally shaking and crying right now! If gura is redneck they probably fucked, my oshi is tainted...

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Kronii started her unpacking stream and did a quick acknowledgement of the drama, just reiterated what she said on her tweet with some added detail and then said this is the last she saying about the topic.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Some choice Kiara tweets today.

Gender-swap Magni anyone? 🤔

Shilling the Mystery Gender person from Tsunderia again.

Also Kronii is currently live with Unpacking.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I wonder how hard it was on Gura during that stream to just not scream at the top of her lungs and cry tears of joy. The whole stream felt like she was going to explode into a confetti mix of cute stuffed animals and stickers.

thirteenorphans

Koe says fuck off unicorns

While I agree with the sentiment, I question the route he took to get there. Koe as usual shows that he forms his assumptions based on things other people tell him or things that he partially reads and doesn't understand.

From what I've seen, most of the drama comes from Unicorns clipping/quoting parts of Kronii's membership stream and other times she addressed Tempus Collab in such a way that implies she said she would not. Since accurate quotes with context debunks all of that, the Unicorns have shifted the goalpost to say instead that the way she handled it™ is the thing that is upsetting her fans. Others blame Calli for somehow inciting all of this and destroying HL "culture" of CGDCT. Oh and Kronii is insulting all of her senpai somehow? There is no logic here.

My take: streamers can choose to or choose not to collab with whomever they want, viewers can choose to support whomever they want. Only shit on other people if they are exploiting others or are malicious in other ways. Collabing with the opposite gender is neither.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
At least mention which 2view.
Oops. As it turns out, I am the big dumb. I posted that while I was at work and I couldn't remember the name. I meant to go back and edit it but forgot. It's Yuuto Cola. I guess not really a 2 view per se as I checked Twitch and they have 1.7k followers but small nonetheless. YT channel only has 479 subs but its a VOD channel.

If I had to compare their content to someone I know people here watch, it's very Millie-esque ASMR. Ear massages, soft talking, kiss noises etc. Gotta respect the hustle though. Uploads every day with anywhere from 3 hours to 9 hours of straight ASMR. No model but has a Live2D background like a lot of other ASMR people use.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Snail's House did the remix of Gura's BGM from her 3D live apparently. Now we need a full version of that

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Snail's House did the remix of Gura's BGM from her 3D live apparently. Now we need a full version of that
Give it 6 months and I'm sure it will be included in holocure. Also thx for invite. It was a pain to load any page between the snips and ddos.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While I agree with the sentiment, I question the route he took to get there. Koe as usual shows that he forms his assumptions based on things other people tell him or things that he partially reads and doesn't understand.
Both Koe and naggz are pretty big normies when it comes to vtubers, that's mainly because they have never gone to any lengths to actually research vtubing and they just get fed whatever is most popular by their normalfag audiences. Which is why they mostly just like vshojo and myth, and sometimes nijis when their audience forces them to watch something slightly less mainstream.
I like both of them as they are genuinely nice people and good entertainers but whenever one (specially koe) tries to speak on issues in the community like he knows anything about the situation it does come off like when celebrities try to tackle politics on twitter, aka someone talking about something they know jack shit about.

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
Curious question by the way, why did you edit the numberfagging out of the "woah Vtuber go fast"-type thumbnails? Was it a personal choice, or was it just attracting the "haha my Vtuber's number bigger, your team are Untermensch" people too much?
Numberfags and tribalists pissed me off. Everyone was literally either "Haha Salome > Gura" in that video or "Haha Salome fell off" in the Gura video. So I just decided to change the thumbnails once I uploaded the Kobo video because people were using my videos as some sort of validation for tribalfags on /vt/, my comment sections, and even my personal dms. So in a way, I was helping tribalfags. I know it won't stop it, but I just figured I'll just remove to, at the very least, "lessen" my contribution.

Edited: for clarity

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

When this premiered it was exactly what I needed at the time

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Bitch drew a perfect hand in like 3 minutes i envy this bastard

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Classic
Kronii started her unpacking stream and did a quick acknowledgement of the drama, just reiterated what she said on her tweet with some added detail and then said this is the last she saying about the topic.
Don't leave us hangin what were the details she added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom