"What if... in Mars, the alien is the rock?!?! And nobody knows because it is just like a rock?"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nodoka complimented Axels Japanese

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Looks like Lisa is not streaming music review tonight like usual, due to being tired taking care of her mom. Sad to see but more than understandable.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Maybe because the .tor went down, or because people who were scared away by the mean slobber-mutt are okay with a splinter site?
I'll miss the wiki dog barrier of entry; I think it was a good filter, but it'll be nice to have new people posting. As long as people take the time to read the rules and understand their purpose, it should be just fine.

Axel has his waiting room up for the Phasmo collab now

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Looks like Lisa is not streaming music review tonight like usual, due to being tired taking care of her mom. Sad to see but more than understandable.
Why isn't this woman canonized?

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
I'm not actually suprised of the amount of "members" that have turned up here. I remember the amount of attention the KF thread has was honestly ridiculous tier.

With that's thread view count in the millions and with some time given, most posts where seen on average 300-500 different people.

People just wanna a home to talk about their vtubers with peace of mind of the odd roommate stuff and shitting on the fans itself at the same time. What more could you want than us bunch of weirdos, only the most elite of the elite.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Lumi has returned from her Euro sex trip and is now streaming.

And hello again thread.

Edit:
Lumi apparently visited France, Switzerland and Turkey.
She has revealed working on computational physics as a part of her major, what could you find in those three countries remotely related to that?

Last edited:

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Altare is level 179 in Phasmo and says that he hasn't touched it since it first came out. Doesn't that imply that he just renamed his steam account to `Altare`? I thought they were supposed to create entirely new accounts for these things to avoid security leaks and yabs

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The Holo boys are playing Phasmo together in less than 30 minutes, only waiting room atm is Altare's. Axel is supposed to stream his perspective for the VR POV averse (be it motion sickness or just not caring for it)

I wonder how much they actually know how to play, can really make or break the stream's enjoyment.

E: same page, so didn't want to make a new post, but Amiya Aranha is definitely a comfy streamer for me. She decided to take the negative edge off after struggling with Zelda 2, by looking at Beatrix Potter illustrations.

Are Phasmo game saves local and transferrable between steam accounts? Altare is level 179, but said he hasn't played in a long, long time. I'd hope he wasn't playing on his roommate account renamed.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Altare is level 179 in Phasmo and says that he hasn't touched it since it first came out. Doesn't that imply that he just renamed his steam account to `Altare`? I thought they were supposed to create entirely new accounts for these things to avoid security leaks and yabs
Altare could fight off anyone who doxes him, he knows martial arts.

punished tpot

I just want to point out I'm not romanian and the only reason I hadn't made an account is cause I wanted to be all caught up with the thread first.

Here's some good old ame malding at Mario. it was the bulk of my contributions in the past

Don't know if it's been posted already, I didn't manage to catch up, but didn't want to be locked out in case registrations are locked.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Are Phasmo game saves local and transferrable between steam accounts? Altare is level 179, but said he hasn't played in a long, long time. I'd hope he wasn't playing on his roommate account renamed.
Ah, that could be it. I didn't think about moving the save files. That is definitely possible—it took about two seconds to find my save files and while I didn't create a new steam account to test, I imagine they can be moved. Hopefully that is what he did.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

FrankTheTank

Wow. I've been here for 2 minutes and there's already Vee hate.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Koe says fuck off unicorns

You've heard of Ina's back now get ready for Iofis butt

Korone reacts to her daughter's 3D live

Ollie gets emotional over Area15's 3D showcases

Ravenclaw back at it again with in-depth song reactions this time Towa's Scream

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wow. I've been here for 2 minutes and there's already Vee hate.
Two minutes before encountering it is two minute too many. Hatred of the Romanian menace is as an ancestral right.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Looks like all it's gonna take to convince Pippa to play CP2077 is a loli.

2022-09-19 20_50_03-(1) Khyle. on Twitter_ _Good morning from California! 💖 https___t.co_LrfyK...png

link

1663631596215.png

link

She's starting to break bros. :smugpipi:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not-Aloe, Delutaya is revealing her Live2D in 12 hours.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I've not tried similar with such account-based games, but it could be that he's created his holo account and then linked it to his personal with family share, then game share to himself and play his personal account games off the work account. What'd give it away is if we see the Steam window, if it has a 'From the library of [x]' then he's game sharing to himself, if it's not there then he renamed his old account.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You can change your name and account link on steam, and then wipe all of your "Previous Aliases" dropdown, and you just make your account private and there's pretty much nothing to go on, even if you try to look for people.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I've not tried similar with such account-based games, but it could be that he's created his holo account and then linked it to his personal with family share, then game share to himself and play his personal account games off the work account. What'd give it away is if we see the Steam window, if it has a 'From the library of [x]' then he's game sharing to himself, if it's not there then he renamed his old account.
Family Share doesn't share the original account's saves, as far as I can tell. Some online games also actively block any access from Family Share, though I wouldn't know if Phasmo does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom