"Can I say 'happy birthday' to Phase Connect, everyone at Phase Connect, except for Sakana"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I really hope this is a troll, otherwise this is embarrassing

Like there’s just so much projection about me being assmad when all I did is give criticism. And then turning around and getting actually angry about simple criticism. And then telling ME to grow up.
Is Nolan always this retarded. Why are you responding to clear bait?

Piarro

Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
This might be another example of you guys hating someone because of termination. I saw the same thing happen with Rushia
Rushia died from our sins! She was the sole dam that kept Cover corp from breaking and falling apart because of Yagoo's evil desires! Ever since they exiled her Hololive has fallen from grace! The holostars have broken containment and have interacted with women, HOLOEN cats keep dying, Vesper is usurping management with a spear, Sana has fallen, Gura is on her last leg from illness, Kiara's organs are failing her, and I am pretty sure Ina is pregnant.

If only Rushia was still here...

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Does this woman ever do anything besides dedicating her time to being pissed off about her own career choice?
Singing. Considering she is probably gonna drop a new cover today or someday this week.

It really is the only good thing Mana can do, but she keeps on doing this stuff and its very annoying.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Singing. Considering she is probably gonna drop a new cover today or someday this week.

It really is the only good thing Mana can do, but she keeps on doing this stuff and its very annoying.
Since this topic comes up with every crazy bitch: I wonder if all her problems could be solved by getting dick from a (real) man.

It might have gotten BPD Queen MikeRushiaNazuna under control.

:optimistic:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Since this topic comes up with every crazy bitch: I wonder if all her problems could be solved by getting dick from a (real) man.

It might have gotten BPD Queen MikeRushiaNazuna under control.

:optimistic:
From what I gathered Rushia was getting the D from that twink. Only thing is it went directly against her employer and her personal business.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
From what I gathered Rushia was getting the D from that twink. Only thing is it went directly against her employer and her personal business.
I did say a real man.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I did say a real man.
Does it really get any realer than stringing the menhera chick along for a couple years, then dumping her without repercussions?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Tuned into Kirsche, she appears to be checking how pozzed the openAI chatbot is. Just asked it about BLM's goal to disrupt the nuclear family.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is Nolan always this retarded. Why are you responding to clear bait?
I wasn't even trying to bait, but nolan will respond to any criticism of his character no matter how insignificant, do your homeland reps.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
I wasn't even trying to bait, but nolan will respond to any criticism of his character no matter how insignificant, do your homeland reps.
Nolan is fucking retarded and has no op-sec or understanding of over-sharing (him declaring himself a bisexual, the thinly-veiled homolust for Vox, etc.). lol

So uh, @Nenelove , I think I found your Twatter.

Does Nenechi know there's other girls on your profile?

chihirogumi

So uh, @Nenelove , I think I found your Twatter.

Does Nenechi know there's other girls on your profile.

"Men will literally lift and watch 15 seasons of anime instead of going to therapy" - says the extremely online conservatard with over 150k tweets.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Here is your horse schedule for the week. It is very important you keep up with your horse or else it will eat all of your oats and fuck your oshi :smugrys:
91164AC3-F8A1-4F5F-916F-BAA9D660F7C5.jpeg

(Fr tho I've never seen someone make a Minecraft skin before and Tomoe has proven to have at least some artistic talent in art streams before so I'm excited to see how it goes :shubaIapprob:)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Tenma is losing her fucking mind and screaming at the top of her lungs over Jared thrusting his subway sandwich in Kenny's face. Truly peak content.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
1671574242648.png
She turned full canadian for this stream :whatastory:

Also Panko chose the best moment for a raid, she started screaming her lungs out lmao

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nolan is fucking retarded and has no op-sec or understanding of over-sharing (him declaring himself a bisexual, the thinly-veiled homolust for Vox, etc.). lol
Everyone bullies Nolan for his lack of opsec, but honestly I appreciate it. He's the only person here I know for a fact isn't a Pippa alt.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
The amount of hatred is absurd and idk why you guys have such a problem with them. Like I never thought you hated them before today, because you never shit on Yugo.

This might be another example of you guys hating someone because of termination. I saw the same thing happen with Rushia
I'll be honest, I was probably too harsh on Yugo's not-Yugo stream, but I honestly think it was too soon and overly melodramatic.

In terms of Rushia, though. I was super sympathetic towards Rushia until it became painfully obvious everything happened to her was entirely her own fault. I was still hoping she could turn herself around after joining VShojo, until she started shit with Delutaya because of jealousy over Delu's recent success. She's too far gone for me to like or respect at this point.

It is difficult for me to sympathize with someone who has been given all the chances in the world before they got let go and all they can do is come out acting "Oh woe is me, I can't believe this happened to me, there is nothing I could have done!" At least in Rushia's case this is how it has been.

Basically, Rushia deserves it, Yugo, maybe not, but it sounds like he was given plenty of chances.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I will break my containment of being a forever lurker to say that I was blessed with a sub for Kirsche and I met her thanks to this site. My depression has been cured.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Woman dressed like a dominatrix with a whip calling her listeners paypigs? I'm all for it.
I can't tell whether you are ironic or not at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom