"This is me when I considered joining the navy, because I like Azur Lane"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
People were pointing out Rushia and Yugo were menhera for a long time. The thing is that drama comes and goes, but losing their corpo spots is a public, irreversible event that people can point to that proves menhera has consequences.
Yes people were pointing that out but this is less that and more like “fuck them, they’re a shit person”.
Nobody talked shit about her, because nobody talked about her, period. People are talking about her now, because the termination is big news, and there's an actual reason to talk about her. Normal people usually don't go out of their way to watch or talk about people they don't like, they just spend time engaging with people they actually like.

Yeah, I know how ironic it is to say this on a KF offshoot, but sane people watch lolcows because they enjoy laughing at their dumb antics and consider that content, not because they intensely hate the person.

What happened with Rushia is completely different, she was always menhera, but she never really drank the entire bottle of dumb bitch juice until the incident that ended her career, and the way she handled it a big part of the reason people started to hate her.
fair

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
VVVVVV? Space-themed? Maybe something for Usui Clear to join?

<click 'Play'>

... oh.

Her thing is being some kind of Christian Missionary Sheep Samurai, the last bit being the sort of connecting theme between the rest of her... comrades? Associates? I don't know if it's a company or what offhand because I can't read moon and also don't care enough to deepl multiple blocks of text.

I saw she was upcoming about a week or so ago, apparently just debuted on the 16th, but found out about her and others arriving soon after finding one of the forerunners.
She was streaming FFX when I was searching Live tag on whim, and found she also did ASMR when I checked her channel. I was poking around to see if she was another AVtuber because with a model like that it was a natural conclusion. Didn't seem like she is, but who knows what the future brings.

Currently live doing a zatsudan it seems. I do like listening to her, she's got a kind of refined onee-sama vibe it seems, I'm not really focusing on what she's saying so I've not really been following the chatter, but she's partially responded to some english comments that caught my ear.

Anyway.

Tensyoin Himeno

Mikoshiba Mikoto

This last one is a little different, goes back 3 years and looks to have had a bit of an image rebrand somewhere over a year ago. 'Usamasu Fujimasu', seems to be the one kind of at the head of this operation, and in looking into the about tab, an admitted babiniku using a voice changer to play the character, 'Usamasu' being the character, 'Fujimasu' being the mangaka behind the character at the least. The channel is listed along with the other four so far so I presume this is his project? Doesn't seem to have a proper debut so just linking the rebrand where the model is changed to the most recent.

In summary, tiddies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Lui had a yab notable enough to get a Yahoo news article, apparently she called some randy commentor an ATM during a Mahjong collab, this was enough to get some small amount of salt to where she preemptively apologized for

An ATM, as in automated teller machine? As in 'your only purpose is to give me money'? Having the balls to tell chat idiots their only purpose is to pay you, kind of based really.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Lui had a yab notable enough to get a Yahoo news article, apparently she called some randy commentor an ATM during a Mahjong collab, this was enough to get some small amount of salt to where she preemptively apologized for

According to Lui's apology the sequence of events was:
- Mahjong NPC (CPU?) discarded useful tiles
- Another Holo: The NPC is like an ATM.
- Lui: (thinking that the NPC is going easy on them like a viewer would in viewer participation games) The NPC is like a Hololistener!
- Commenters raise hell

So an offhand joke that a nitpicky autist could misread and object to. I rate it 0.1 Pink Womans. Shamefur dispray; she'll never surpass Calli-senpai in seethe per second at this rate.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also, unrelated so posting in a new post

She lives (lmao im late and gay to this)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Lui had a yab notable enough to get a Yahoo news article, apparently she called some randy commentor an ATM during a Mahjong collab, this was enough to get some amount of salt that she preemptively apologized for

According to Lui's apology the sequence of events was:
- Mahjong NPC (CPU?) discarded useful tiles
- Another Holo: The NPC is like an ATM.
- Lui: (thinking that the NPC is going easy on them like a viewer would in viewer participation games) The NPC is like a Hololistener!
- Commenters raise hell

So a stream-of-consciousness joke that a nitpicky autist could object to. I rate it 0.1 Pink Womans. Shamefur dispray; she'll never surpass Calli-senpai in seethe per second at this rate.

Marine commented that the CPU counted as an ATM. Then Lui stuck her foot in it saying "is the CPU a Hololis? (hololistener):

ホロライブメンバー3名とCPUの4人で対戦中、やけに振り込むCPUがいるとして、同じくメンバーの宝鐘マリンさんが「なんかCPUが『ATM』って言われてるよ」とすると、鷹嶺さんは「なんだろうねぇ、ホロリスかなぁ?」と反応。「ホロリス」は、「ホロライブリスナー」の略で、ホロライブのファンを示す言葉だ。

That's it, that's all it took for her to Streissand-effect this into yahoo news. Granted with how active and dedicated antis are in japan, this might have been at the "suggestion" of her managers. You can tell this was the case as she didn't even think to apologize during the moment.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Not-Lulu is playing the best puzzle game of all time

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Woman dressed like a dominatrix with a whip calling her listeners paypigs? I'm all for it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Woman dressed like a dominatrix with a whip calling her listeners paypigs? I'm all for it.
She's more of an OL, so slave master. But I guess they're similar enough.
__la_darknesss_crow_takane_lui_tsukune_tsumire_and_1_more_hololive_drawn_by_tataki_tuna__4df37...jpg
Look at the sheer dominance she radiates.

Nabeshin

Found today this Pippa x Kiki VOD that when it happened it bought a lot of trouble to PC and nowadays you can even talk about it on PC discord

edit: Link to archive.org non embeed

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Not just her listeners, all hololisteners. You gotta consent to that, Proctor!

Found today this Pippa x Kiki VOD that when it happened it bought a lot of trouble to PC and nowadays you can even talk about it on PC discord
Shit's looks broken

Shit is looks broken - nice English there, dumbass

Last edited:

Nabeshin

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The amount of hatred is absurd and idk why you guys have such a problem with them. Like I never thought you hated them before today, because you never shit on Yugo.

This might be another example of you guys hating someone because of termination. I saw the same thing happen with Rushia
If it makes you that buttmad nolan then you could always go to a reddit/discord hugbox where nobody is allowed to shit on your oshis...
Oh wait, you've been banned from all of them like a tard haven't you? :selenpointandlaugh:
I guess you are stuck here with us, but seriously people here and on the homeland shit on basically everyone when they fuck up/are of significant interest, grow some ballhair and either put up with it or fuck off.

For my part i don't give a shit about the nijimales, i think their business strategy is fucking genius but also risky, outside of that i only make fun of them to piss people like you off and whenever they do something weirdly degenerate like the entirety of vox's twitter.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
If it makes you that buttmad nolan then you could always go to a reddit/discord hugbox where nobody is allowed to shit on your oshis...
Oh wait, you've been banned from all of them like a tard haven't you? :selenpointandlaugh:
I guess you are stuck here with us, but seriously people here and on the homeland shit on basically everyone when they fuck up/are of significant interest, grow some ballhair and either put up with it or fuck off.
I really hope this is a troll, otherwise this is embarrassing

Like there’s just so much projection about me being assmad when all I did is give criticism. And then turning around and getting actually angry about simple criticism. And then telling ME to grow up.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Why? Can I get a summary so I don't have to watch nearly two hours of pretty prancing ponies?

Nabeshin

Why? Can I get a summary so I don't have to watch nearly two hours of pretty prancing ponies?
Actually the stream doesn't have anything but Kiki(the other rabbit) is a TERF and she did some comments about trans a few days/times before the stream and when the collab happened it bought a lot of trouble to the fishman to the point she(kiki) is banned from being talked on any PC server

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

My understanding was she was told it was a female only wrestling event, but when she got there it was all males and her (in the Asuka plugsuit costume). One guy got the other 2 out, then chased Kiara around the ring. Eventually he pins and dry humps her. After the bell she gets up and absolutely ruptures his scrotum by kicking him there multiple times as hard as she could. After the anger wore off, it was publicly traumatizing to her.
Pippa made an off comment about that, and people went ballistic

Nevermind, I'm a fucking idiot today, it's about Kiki, not Keeki (-hime)

Here, something to fill the post:

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

A Keeki-Pippa collab would truly be a sign of the end times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom