"dear kaigainiki This streaming is membership only 🥲 sorry gays!!!!!!"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'll credit Yugo this; I genuinely can't tell if the person behind the avatar is a mentally ill man or a woman with an extremely unfortunate arrangement of vocal cords. No idea why anyone would ever want to listen to somebody like this. Every single collab I saw it participate in, it was always the weakest link. Horrible disconnect from the vibe everyone else was having, always got the impression they were struggling to find ways to include it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'll credit Yugo this; I genuinely can't tell if the person behind the avatar is a mentally ill man or a woman with an extremely unfortunate arrangement of vocal cords. No idea why anyone would ever want to listen to somebody like this. Every single collab I saw it participate in, it was always the weakest link. Horrible disconnect from the vibe everyone else was having, always got the impression they were struggling to find ways to include it.
9644ade4d3be33e64134c0da492af80a963c9add.jpg
Mentally ill woman.

Or an actual male with androgen insensitivity to a moderate-to-full degree/some other genetic disorder preventing masculine secondary sex characteristics at puberty.

So yeah, a woman. lmao

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Strawman or not..

Why are you surprised few here are going to bat for a mentally ill woman who wants to LARP as a "man" and is so devoted to that cancerAIDS brain rot that she malded at Papers, Please. I don't see a lot of comments out there about how Yugo is entertaining or anything. What is there, seems reminiscent of commentary regarding the behavior(s) and such of the typical globohomo-pozzed leftist lolcow.

Non-binary/genderfluid. lmao

Vespear is actually likable. The memes about his conquests are funny. He's a bro. Also doesn't use pronouns and gender special fag shit. You know, the red flags for immediately disregarding anything a person says or thinks.

From this clip they just seem insanely boring. Beyond the gay shit, I can’t think of a worse fate for an audience.

USS IOWA

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Yugo's strongest asset has always been their singing and a lot of people (in this case, younger audiences) favor that by a high margin but otherwise? Streaming, in general, isn't exactly what they're good at which is why you could notice the number of critics and seemingly awkward moments through clips alone.
They already have a proven track record as a singer (mostly underground/indie) and have generally shown most interest in music, it's possible that they wanted to try a streaming career in niji but were ultimately unable to adapt well

I think rather as a streamer they would do just well as a regular singer (or Vsinger if they're still keen on keeping it "virtual")

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I can't read Japanese, but supposedly the part of the staff message visible on screen is "I couldn't wait for you to make a schedule any more so I made one for you". If accurate, that's not great, though I'll grant that Yugo might have started it. If not accurate - being bad at OBS isn't a demerit unless there are other problems.

”が、配信日程まで時間がないっていつも焦ってしまっているので、次回からはチェックとが完了してから配信スケジュールに記載しまし…”

My shitty take on it is "…but, there's always no time and there is unfortunately always hurry until the broadcast schedule, so from next time, after the broadcast schedule check is complete, it is recorded/filed…" A lack of pronouns makes it hard for me to tell who exactly is doing what here, and I don't necessarily get "we made a schedule for you" from it, but it might be a correct conclusion.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Luxiem anniversary gameshow

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I've been vaguely aware of this channel popping up in the last few days, seems like the newest additions to some overall group of some description that shares a... particular theme. I was kind of drawn to her design when I saw it but never really checked in these last few days until I saw her live now and... well she kind of sounds like she really likes this game. I know I can't take my eyes off for some reason.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Strawman or not..

Why are you surprised few here are going to bat for a mentally ill woman who wants to LARP as a "man" and is so devoted to that cancerAIDS brain rot that she malded at Papers, Please. I don't see a lot of comments out there about how Yugo is entertaining or anything. What is there, seems reminiscent of commentary regarding the behavior(s) and such of the typical globohomo-pozzed leftist lolcow.

Vespear is actually likable. The memes about his conquests are funny. He's a bro. Also doesn't use pronouns and gender special fag shit. You know, the red flags for immediately disregarding anything a person says or thinks.

Kiara is more of a man than this thing ever will be

niggaphil

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
First Holo*27 (Deco*27 x Hololive members) original song is out featuring Laplus and Shion with an MV from Kanauru:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So now that a week has gone by who do you think will be the next phase girl to hit 100k subs or twitch followers?
Looking at numbers Tenmas next in line but maybe Lia will menhera her way straight to the top?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Strawman or not..

The amount of hatred is absurd and idk why you guys have such a problem with them. Like I never thought you hated them before today, because you never shit on Yugo.

This might be another example of you guys hating someone because of termination. I saw the same thing happen with Rushia

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I've been vaguely aware of this channel popping up in the last few days, seems like the newest additions to some overall group of some description that shares a... particular theme.

VVVVVV? Space-themed? Maybe something for Usui Clear to join?

<click 'Play'>

... oh.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The amount of hatred is absurd and idk why you guys have such a problem with them. Like I never thought you hated them before today, because you never shit on Yugo.

This might be another example of you guys hating someone because of termination. I saw the same thing happen with Rushia
Nobody talked shit about her, because nobody talked about her, period. People are talking about her now, because the termination is big news, and there's an actual reason to talk about her. Normal people usually don't go out of their way to watch or talk about people they don't like, they just spend time engaging with people they actually like.

Yeah, I know how ironic it is to say this on a KF offshoot, but sane people watch lolcows because they enjoy laughing at their dumb antics and consider that content, not because they intensely hate the person.

What happened with Rushia is completely different, she was always menhera, but she never really drank the entire bottle of dumb bitch juice until the incident that ended her career, and the way she handled it a big part of the reason people started to hate her.

Horo7618

No one in particular
That's it, he's gone too far this time!!!

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
So now that a week has gone by who do you think will be the next phase girl to hit 100k subs or twitch followers?
My money is on Tenma, she is getting popular with people - had a collab with Naggz, and Koe said he wanted a collab too, her clips surface here and there on random reactions. Dedicated cliper helps too. She is an interesting streamer who doesn't get her every other VOD nuked. SEO also helps - "lia vtuber" gives you shitton of people, while "tenma vtuber" is a full page of fox ol.

If we look at the numbers, their current subs are 67K for Tenma and 44K for Lia, the gap of ~20K between them is close to half of Lia's subs.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Strawman or not..

What I'm trying to say is that it's not impossible for someone to be mentally ill and difficult to work with and be legitimately aggrieved, though other than the Discord yab (and that's a stretch) there's not much in support of a legit grievance.

People were pointing out Rushia and Yugo were menhera for a long time. The thing is that drama comes and goes, but losing their corpo spots is a public, irreversible event that people can point to that proves menhera has consequences.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

... ... She's even cuter in 3d :shiinastare: Shiina... I....
Edit: It somehow looks a lot more on-model then Pippa's, very nice!

No Pi-pants :annoyedpippa:

The hair looks better than I thought it would in 3D, but I was hoping it would glow a bit more. Can't wait to see whatever it is she's up to.
Looking at numbers Tenmas next in line but maybe Lia will menhera her way straight to the top?
Money is obviously on Tenma, but I would love it if Trash Bear would pull something off to come out of no where much to her panic on how to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom