Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Tenma is losing her fucking mind and screaming at the top of her lungs over Jared thrusting his subway sandwich in Kenny's face. Truly peak content.
Timestamped because I love how much South Park games have mindbroken her:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan is fucking retarded and has no op-sec or understanding of over-sharing (him declaring himself a bisexual, the thinly-veiled homolust for Vox, etc.). lol

So uh, @Nenelove , I think I found your Twatter.

Does Nenechi know there's other girls on your profile?

Sometimes a man can't help but be fucking based, what can i say?
I will break my containment of being a forever lurker to say that I was blessed with a sub for Kirsche and I met her thanks to this site. My depression has been cured.
Another successful procedure!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Came across this weird ass website

I just think its funny that this site that makes itself look like a "doxx" site is just full of false information :whatastory:

1671577661360.png
1671577716038.png

this is so dumb, I love it

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Vesper rocking up to Cover HQ like

Vesper Ashigaru.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1671578016910.png
Weight attacked through related link selection.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I can't tell whether you are ironic or not at this point...
Ol Proctor went from threatening to ban people over posting p-pinkie toes to lusting over his own oshi's feet pics and expressing his love for a BDSM hag. Just like those homophobic senators who get caught with gay hookers, it's like everytime sometime takes a huge moral stance against some act of degeneracy they're just projecting their own desires onto others. The harder the stance, the greater the degeneracy.

Anyways, can I just take a moment to say I really hate quirky brown girls with huge breasts and twintails? Absolutely despise them. Would never want to be involved with them at all, romantically or sexually. Would probably hardcore anti one if they ever debuted as a vtuber. Definitely not become obsessed and go on to craft my entire personality around her and never be able to let her go after she prematurely graduates because the only girls that come close to filling that void in my heart either are too low-energy or stream almost exclusively on twitch at this point.

Yeah just had to get that off my chest :pippasquish:

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
I can't tell whether you are ironic or not at this point...
Well, the fact that he has control over a forum should give you a hint.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's going to finish the Morbis game, then probably play another weird game

Shiina warned Lia not to tell chat her Chinese zodiac because she could get doxed....... can't burn what's burnt Shiina! :shiinastare:

Edit: Little Timmy is real guys
littletimmy.PNG

Last edited:

Autisticus

I was still hoping she could turn herself around after joining VShojo, until she started shit with Delutaya because of jealousy over Delu's recent success.

Opinions are opinions, but I'm gonna disagree with this characterization. I was there for the stream she vented in and she didn't mention a name or make any sort of insult. The comment was entirely about how she was still treated as the devil on the JP side so many months after February when dramafags had largely moved on from other controversial figures.

This was followed by a bunch of nothing among both JP and EN fans, with people still assuming they were on good terms in both Mike's and Delu's fanbases (just look at the Coco, Rushia, Aloe Akatsuki fanart people were posting that didn't age well). Shit didn't go down until Delu released her fanbox post directly naming Mike and it started getting posted on imageboards and reddit. Nobody was talking about it and there's no way it could have been more than a handful of schizos DMing Delu for it to have been so quiet in the sizeable period between the stream in question and the fanbox update. There was no public image at risk and no pressing need for the two of them to even be on speaking terms if they just plain didn't like each other after the incident.

I don't think it's fair to say Mike started shit with Delutaya, because it was ultimately random assholes on the internet instigating an interpersonal conflict between the two of them via DM telephone that nobody knew a thing about until Delutaya made it public knowledge with her post. There was zero reason for it to have ever been a blip on 4chan's or 5chan's radars and turned into a public spectacle.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Opinions are opinions, but I'm gonna disagree with this characterization. I was there for the stream she vented in and she didn't mention a name or make any sort of insult. The comment was entirely about how she was still treated as the devil on the JP side so many months after February when dramafags had largely moved on from other controversial figures.

This was followed by a bunch of nothing among both JP and EN fans, with people still assuming they were on good terms in both Mike's and Delu's fanbases (just look at the Coco, Rushia, Aloe Akatsuki fanart people were posting that didn't age well). Shit didn't go down until Delu released her fanbox post directly naming Mike and it started getting posted on imageboards and reddit. Nobody was talking about it and there's no way it could have been more than a handful of schizos DMing Delu for it to have been so quiet in the sizeable period between the stream in question and the fanbox update. There was no public image at risk and no pressing need for the two of them to even be on speaking terms if they just plain didn't like each other after the incident.

I don't think it's fair to say Mike started shit with Delutaya, because it was ultimately random assholes on the internet instigating an interpersonal conflict between the two of them via DM telephone that nobody knew a thing about until Delutaya made it public knowledge with her post. There was zero reason for it to have ever been a blip on 4chan's or 5chan's radars and turned into a public spectacle.
>Michaelcat pfp
>"I disagree with your negative statement about Michaelcat!"
Did you really need to state that? :confusedshuba: Kinda obvious tbh...

Autisticus

>Michaelcat pfp
>"I disagree with your negative statement about Michaelcat!"
Did you really need to state that? :confusedshuba: Kinda obvious tbh...
I'd imagine advocating for someone you're a fan of probably fits into the forum's discussion deck somewhere between baitposts and getting mad about twitter nobodies, right?

I've posted it before in the KF thread back in February, but I never followed Rushia very closely beyond the odd stream and became a fan after I started following the drama and paying more attention to her. There's not many people here who are regulars for her, so I wanna at least post my perspective whenever she gets mentioned.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Managed to screencap these earlier before she deleted it. I have a feeling she's referring to the Mirai Akari project which would make sense considering her last upload was almost a month ago plus she's been streaming again in her YT channel. It would REALLY suck if it's another "Kaguya Luna" scenario.

IMG_20221221_052528.jpgIMG_20221221_052541.jpg

IMG_20221221_052613.jpgIMG_20221221_052651.jpg

kestraline

Early Adopter

Jealous

Lurker
I really hope this is a troll, otherwise this is embarrassing

Like there’s just so much projection about me being assmad when all I did is give criticism. And then turning around and getting actually angry about simple criticism. And then telling ME to grow up.
Maybe I was wrong about you. Since I'm pretty sure you were mad about Nousagi when the drama happened. Not before.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Everyone bullies Nolan for his lack of opsec, but honestly I appreciate it. He's the only person here I know for a fact isn't a Pippa alt.
He's not Pippa. He's someone much more sinister
1667896433831.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Today has been horrendous. maybe an anniversary stream can help

USS IOWA

Aparrently one of the Njijlivers has uploaded a hate song about Pekora not knowing that it is written by an big Hololive anti and obviously do not have permission from Pekora. He is now cancelled two stream, One of which is 3d, and cancelled a sponsored stream as well.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Time for another Lia drunk stream.

Starting off strong. She purchased an onahole spray called "Scent of Anime Girl Pussy" and she will be rating it on a future stream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom