General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

I fucking love clock woman, I also hate her because I have to get up early tomorrow but I can't miss the show over at /vt/.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The absolute GALL of Kronii and management dropping this right as I’m trying to go to bed. For fucks sake, I’m trying to see a bit of /vt/seethe at a reasonable man’s hour.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

So can we now agree her break was because of this

Thought it was cus she had to get her wisdom teeth pulled or something at the dentist that required her to get drugged up.. leading to that interesting twitterspacewhatever audio stream.
could be both, mostly saying it because of the hololive statement

Last edited:

Airless

Active lurker
seethe.png
And they accuse us of shitting up their board. The nerve of these people

Okay, I know about the one with the Manager, but this one is new to me
Juiciest rrat: doesn't Gura have a private discord?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So can we now agree her break was because of this
Thought it was cus she had to get her wisdom teeth pulled or something at the dentist that required her to get drugged up.. leading to that interesting twitterspacewhatever audio stream.

Jealous

Lurker

V-Singer trying to sing Youjo Senki ending.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

unicornbros on suicide watch, who could've thought!?

On a more serious note though, good for her on making that stance, should've been the only thing said during that disastershow of a "clarification" stream but I guess better late than never

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Apparently there was a HoloRust battle royale earlier

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently there was a HoloRust battle royale earlier

Yep, Ame was gaming something good until she an heroed herself on a wall with barbed wire on it that apparently can hit players to the side of it.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Juiciest rrat: doesn't Gura have a private discord?
She created a private VC channel in their server. The catch is that each VC channel has it's own text channel so she is using that as note-keeping. At least I think that's what she meant, I don't know much about Discord.

blaytant

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, it completely slipped my mind over the weekend, but it seems that Pippa is getting quite a bit of recognition from 2views now. Watching smaller indies, you'll often hear them bring up Holo or Niji a lot but never PC and the like.

Some 2view ASMR Twitch channel had their VOD channel on YT recommended to me over the weekend. I can't be assed to find the actual video because they stream every single day for 3 to 4 hours and I've shuffled through a few but they brought up Pippa's corpo application stream she did. They said it was super blunt and helpful, that her and her indie friends were using it to apply next time auditions open up somewhere.

Good job yabbit, you're inspiring the next generation.

vestars20

Early Adopter
EDIT- blaytant ninja's me about Morino

Here is Mio getting herself in Holocure instead

Holotempus and ID/Holostar collabs continue to inject enthusiasm into the fandom reminiscent of Towa and others APEX sagas, especially Towa and RPR. Selen and her (ex)pro friends are fun but such an idol moment to have RPR become a fan in real time.

Personally, as much as I dislike Kiwi being down I am watching chuubas more then keeping up.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
On a more serious note though, good for her on making that stance, should've been the only thing said during that disastershow of a "clarification" stream but I guess better late than never
There's a joke about broken clocks somewhere in here...

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
I'm watching the Queen's funeral and I just realized something, have any of the Brits Niji commented on her death? I can't imagine with NijiEN pandering so hard to China, the chinks fujo will accept them being a Monarchist, especially since the Anglo-Sino relationship is worsened by day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom