"I got the Snyder Cut for the 'Sound of Music'"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

I agree, RTS as a genre is mired in autists that are convinced if you aren't playing meta you aren't playing it correctly, and then they wonder why the RTS genre is dying while they have chased away everyone else with a slight interests in it.
I fcuking hate Meta austist, The reasons for the RTS genre is too find and exploit ways to defeat your opponent in an ever changing battlefield not using the same tricks over and over again. However I am more surprised though that there isn't much anger coming from Kiara's chat when she played AOE, Probably because she encouraged backseating or AOE doesn't have much autistic players.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio's letter she recited during her Anniversary.

I'll also never tire of hearing Mio sing Sparkle.
This wolf will always be one of the most warm-hearted and kind talents. :sanasmile:

Her live was wonderful. I especially loved the choreography for Sparkles and Sayonara wa, Mada.

The new song she sang will premiere its MV soon.

And Suisei's new song will get its MV 15 minutes after.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Kson and co are sour about a drama site mistranslating her - twist is the site is Japanese and fucked up translating her English

I am too late to archive the site but the url is: https://p2y.jp/vtuber-kson-i-am-hat...y-due-to-chinese-influence-in-the-background/
Kson's response
Is that... Mikeneko?!
Kson replies
More Kson
- this one is most interesting, maybe someone who understands Japanese can shed light?
Kson victory lap after the article got removed
She is cheeky in victory

And the apology

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
I fcuking hate Meta austist, The reasons for the RTS genre is too find and exploit ways to defeat your opponent in an ever changing battlefield not using the same tricks over and over again. However I am more surprised though that there isn't much anger coming from Kiara's chat when she played AOE, Probably because she encouraged backseating or AOE doesn't have much autistic players.
It is more that AOE 2 doesn't really have a meta right now, and the community more or less understand most strategies doesn't work in campaigns.

I watched some of Kiara latest AOE 2, and the things the chat was malding over were pretty reasonable, for chats standard, like when she had trebuchets and still ran her army under towers and took a lot of unnecessary loses, even though she knew what the trebuchets did, but other than that, it wasn't that much overt back seating going on that was anything to mald over, and the chicken did a good job in curbing it to a good enough level for her.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Kson and co are sour about a drama site mistranslating her - twist is the site is Japanese and fucked up translating her English

I am too late to archive the site but the url is: https://p2y.jp/vtuber-kson-i-am-hat...y-due-to-chinese-influence-in-the-background/
Kson's response
Is that... Mikeneko?!
Kson replies
More Kson
- this one is most interesting, maybe someone who understands Japanese can shed light?
She is cheeky in victory

And the apology
1670417503346.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Sakura Taisen with Subaru and Marine.

I've always been interested to play the games but I lack access to Japanese knowledge, Sega Saturn, and Dreamcast. Probably will follow this if they continue since Marine is a hardcore fangirl.

Kson's response
Is that... Mikeneko?!
Kson replies
More Kson
She is cheeky in victory
The site has an apology post.
Using DeepL looks like they used FalseEyeD's video as source and translated the content to Japanese as Diya's screenshot confirms.

Looks like the algorithm is on to me, I got recommended this Aizawa Ema clip video. I find it funny though the channel still needs to apply for VSpo clipping license to upload this.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Pippa News: Calli responded to her DM and was super sweet!
The mold shall spread toast new host

Kson's response
Is that... Mikeneko?!
Kson replies
More Kson
She is cheeky in victory

And the apology
With how triggered kson got I can't help but think there is some truth to the niji collab ban rrat. I find it hard to believe that no one in ALL of Nijisanji is interested in her.

paul

Early Adopter

Kson's response
Is that... Mikeneko?!
Kson replies
More Kson
She is cheeky in victory

And the apology
Here is a TL screenshot from /vt/. The article was archived here before it was taken down if you want to check it out.
1670402005879.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It is more that AOE 2 doesn't really have a meta right now, and the community more or less understand most strategies doesn't work in campaigns.

I watched some of Kiara latest AOE 2, and the things the chat was malding over were pretty reasonable, for chats standard, like when she had trebuchets and still ran her army under towers and took a lot of unnecessary loses, even though she knew what the trebuchets did, but other than that, it wasn't that much overt back seating going on that was anything to mald over, and the chicken did a good job in curbing it to a good enough level for her.
It also has to do with how RTS autists really expect people to pick up and master their ritalin-aided pace immediately, and become severely indignant and exasperated when new players do not. Anyway fuck those faggots.

Kiara watched the_Viper and other pros actual tourney matches just to get a more fluid hang of things during her stream.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The mold shall spread toast new host
Does fat mold or does it just become rancid?

IRyS is too pure for this world (or puts on a really good act)

I guess multiple or one person was shitting on Lia with her excitement for the recent Genshin Impact update that it turned her off from doing a stream of it this week and stop posting videos about it.

Don't know for sure if it's the same person harassing some of the other girls in the marshmallows.

Genshin streamers deserve to be shit on.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I guess multiple or one person was shitting on Lia with her excitement for the recent Genshin Impact update that it turned her off from doing a stream of it this week and stop posting videos about it.

Don't know for sure if it's the same person harassing some of the other girls in the marshmallows.

Edit: was browsing her tweets and I guess she posted about a few hours earlier too with a different opinion on the matter.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
My two cents in the RTS spergergy; from what I've seen of the AoE fandom, there is a big overlap with history autists, who are more concerned with historical accuracy in the game than any kind of meta. So they tend not to care as much if someone isn't as good if they're learning the game.

Speaking of historical autism, the butter loving german doktah is playing CK2 as Scotland, making her the 3rd vtuber who I've seen play a grand strategy game.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
So Magni posted his schedule a little bit ago, and he is apparently going to try to do another Loopstation stream for people who want to see some DJ Maggin. It was pretty fun last time, some scuff but a lot of enthusiasm.

FjVJUYyUUAASP66.jpg

Altare also posted his stream and it is pretty standard stuff, but he is going to continue his Pikachu only endurance stream adventures. Time for Altare to stream more then the rest of Tempus combined again.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
So fun watching passion being stomped out because of seething autists.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I remember way back early on this year Moona had mentioned the cuts of earnings and it was 30% youtube first, then 50% HL, and then after that the rest went to the girl.
Damn, if those numbers are accurate then that's an extremely aggressive cut. Especially for a company that's apparently not covering expenses. Cover now has hundreds of employees who need paid I guess but that's reminding me of the days of youtube networks and the business practices that went on there.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
After watching an Okayu clip of her talking about her relationship with Korone I revisited the Gameplayheaven NicoNico channel and saw this video that I hadn't really watched before for some reason. It has Pre-Hololive Polka full body dox as an Alpaca at 3:30 but what I found most interesting is that Kira is there too and introduces himself at 01:58.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Rtstards be acting like that then apply for jobs in blizzard making shit games or steam workshop making hoi4 mods so pozzed all they lack is stalin with pinkblue pedo dogwhistle flags on background

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So fun watching passion being stomped out because of seething autists.
Nooooo you're not allowed to like the videogame you like, you must only play and enjoy things I approve of, I am the pinnacle of good taste!

Genshin has just become one of those games that's perfectly fine, but people just hate it because that's the way the public opinion shifted because of twitter and retarded youtubers. Like uh, Fortnite, new Sonic games or RE6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom