"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihirogumi

I agree, RTS as a genre is mired in autists that are convinced if you aren't playing meta you aren't playing it correctly, and then they wonder why the RTS genre is dying while they have chased away everyone else with a slight interests in it.
Building on the meme @Godzilla1984 posted she should take the GSGpill. Play Crusader Kings where you can fuck around with roleplay and nobody will throw a tard fit if you get imprisoned by a lunatic with herpes because it's hilarious content. Not really any lose state other than your whole family dying.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Any minute now Ina Vesper will come home. I wonder where he went?
If the man doesn't show up today, I think we need to put out a silver alert.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Pomu back from her JP trip with Lazulight talking about it now. Kiara showed up in chat first thing
Kiara: "Did you get to see Lazulight naked?"
Pomu: "What, I was saving that for you!"
Kiwawat-exif-remove.jpeg

kestraline

Early Adopter
I guess multiple or one person was shitting on Lia with her excitement for the recent Genshin Impact update that it turned her off from doing a stream of it this week and stop posting videos about it.

Don't know for sure if it's the same person harassing some of the other girls in the marshmallows.

Edit: was browsing her tweets and I guess she posted about a few hours earlier too with a different opinion on the matter.

Regardless of what others think of the game, if Lia really likes playing it, why be a cunt about it if you don't want to watch?

Because fishman won't stop the overlapping there's always usually someone else on Phase Connect streaming during Lia too. Or you could have just watched Pippa's stream last night which was on the same time... Or Shiina. Lia's content is so varied you can literally skip a stream of hers and come back the next day for something else.

Seems to be a lot of bullshit going on with marshmallows lately. Won't be surprised if fishman tells the talent to close them off for a while.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
That probably made her gameplay worse, tbh. Being a brand-new beginner and watching a few pro tournament or speedrun videos, then trying to implement that shit on the fly more or less invariably leads to failure.

90s RTS can be hilariously unforgiving, which can in turn make them quite stressful for a streamer new to them. Looking up solutions when a 90s kid would get them from friends on the schoolyard or game magazines is honestly fair.

But high-level tournament play ain't gonna provide those solutions.
Kiara should have been watching T90's "Low ELO legends" videos. Fairly entertaining and he gives some tips while commenting matches between low skilled players.
I also think AoE2 community tries to be more friendly to new people because a lot of them are old farts that see new players making the same mistakes they did back in the day with nostalgia. Also AoE2 has changed and been rebalanced so much since it came out that a backseater could be dead wrong about the info they have. It encourages experimentation somewhat.
Starcraft on the other hand is a game that barely changed after the expansion came out and has been and still is heavily competitively played. It's a "solved" game, with a "correct" (repetitive and unfun) way to play it. So backseaters thrive on it, expecting to always see pro gameplay form even a Vtuber's first RTS stream.:guradumbl:

Also, WHERE THE FUCK IS VESPER! :urtearingmeapart:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Seems to be a lot of bullshit going on with marshmallows lately. Won't be surprised if fishman tells the talent to close them off for a while.
Or post them all so we can correlate and play find the shitzo :smugpipi: But yeah, she should play what she want's, I didn't watch it.
Unless Airi plays it.... that's different doesn't count..

hololive ruined /jp/

Kiara should have been watching T90's "Low ELO legends" videos. Fairly entertaining and he gives some tips while commenting matches between low skilled players.
I also think AoE2 community tries to be more friendly to new people because a lot of them are old farts that see new players making the same mistakes they did back in the day with nostalgia. Also AoE2 has changed and been rebalanced so much since it came out that a backseater could be dead wrong about the info they have. It encourages experimentation somewhat.
Starcraft on the other hand is a game that barely changed after the expansion came out and has been and still is heavily competitively played. It's a "solved" game, with a "correct" (repetitive and unfun) way to play it. So backseaters thrive on it, expecting to always see pro gameplay form even a Vtuber's first RTS stream.:guradumbl:

Also, WHERE THE FUCK IS VESPER! :urtearingmeapart:
literally why sc2 pro league died while league of legends and dota thrived.

every match was the same.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Austrian phoenix playing Ring fit with mocap suit:

The full body tracking really adds to it despite the scuff.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha playing advertisement games

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen is super nervous, she doesn't know people in her team. From what I gather, there is not a lot of content creators in this tourney, mostly sweaty pro players.

• She was muted for the team, now she talks
  • Her teammates are supportive, but promise sweaty "not chill" games
  • Dead already lol
  • New team, they are speaking! Selen watched one of them, she recognizes the name
  • They are not the last! Let's gooo!
  • Ok, this team was good, Selen says EU pro's are mostly chill, while NA pro's are serious
  • Apparently content creators fucking dropped out, lol
  • Good enough team, then next one is a fucking wall of silence. They are serious sweat, hang in there Selen!
  • Chat is trying to help coming up with an icebreaker - "Ask him how is highschool!" - there are 15-year old pros, man 💀
  • Next one was the best so far - Selen got the pro player
  • All and all, it was a stream of suffering Selen with awkward silent pros with good teammates here and there, she was trying - attempts were made
  • Selen's Brojob joke made it into main stream (01:14:55) of an organizer, he later suggested (01:17:55) to rename Horizon's ult to Brojob

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gabriella Giselle will be streaming The Callist otocol.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Over-under on how long she lasts before she realizes the game sucks ass? One stream, or is she gonna give it the fabled Gura second stream?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Regardless of what others think of the game, if Lia really likes playing it, why be a cunt about it if you don't want to watch?
This is absolutely the correct take. I clicked on Lia's stream last night, saw she was playing Genshin, decided I'd rather pull teeth, and clicked off the stream. No petty comment in chat, no tweet afterwards, I just looked for a different stream. Lia obviously loves Genshin, which isn't surprising given her damaged menhera coombrain, so why try and take that away from her? Why powertrip using men with voice changers? Are you that pathetic irl?

I've heard nothing but horrible things about this game, so this oughta be good. What's with the "from the makers of *insert old game franchise here*" games and always sucking ass?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Pomu back from her JP trip with Lazulight talking about it now. Kiara showed up in chat first thing
Kiara: "Did you get to see Lazulight naked?"
Pomu: "What, I was saving that for you!"
View attachment 7342

This chick is thirstier than the Colorado River Basin :pathetic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom