"I fought all of those Japanese aunties for the last pack of Strong Zero Lemon"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
A bit late to this, but I just saw Gura's vid. Very well animated, you can tell a lot of work went into it, and I want to like it more, but I'm kind of put off by how weirdly horny it comes off as. Especially considering Gura's design kinda skirting the line. Is it just me?!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"resting sad face"

Ok, that was depressing.
Yeah, many of the girls have expressed being angry/disappointed at management for outright killing projects or shit like a simple music video taking over 6 months to produce meanwhile you have people like Shiina who basically did the Queen cover in a few days.

Pippa mentions her coffee is shit once again. Really though, for anyone not in the know, all this coffee is probably from a couple companies that just print different bags for marketing, that's why there are so many people shilling coffee now.

I remember they found out The Quartering didn't own a coffee company, he just bought special packaging from the same company as Player One or whatever, and I wouldn't be surprised if most of it came from that company as coffee is a big merch product in that sphere.
I don't know much about coffee but these "blends" seem like just mixing poor quality coffee with somewhat passable quality coffee so to get a somewhat cheap product that is somewhat passable. That said I'm sure Pippa doesn't know how to make coffee, hence why she loves wasting $5 for a shitty Starbucks coffee and why she hates her coffee.

Does Phase have a PO Box? I want to send the fucker some actual decent coffee, none of that "special blend" shit.

Kirschey made them using Lisa's recipe and she says they're good, but Kirschey also put ketchup in her soup, so she might be a bad source for such information.
As much as I love Kirschey I would never trust her with food. Anyone that spams ketchup on anything probably doesn't have the best taste.

I coulda swore someone in the original thread said that Fishman or someone said he ended up with some sort of partnership or something with a company that worked with the coffee merch. Going off memory though so grain of salt, cage of rrats. All that.
According to the PC girls, he did buy a coffee house establishment. Maybe he just invested in it and probably knows the dude from the coffee company that supplies him the coffee. According to Pippa, he doesn't drink coffee.

Might accidentally dox myself with this, but their coffee is from https://talescoffee.com/

The owner is a huge coffee autist, so it might just be Pippa not brewing it properly.
I am willing to bet that Pippa doesn't know how to brew shit.

I mean, you could just add the Jontron audio and have 3 voices? I can't imagine it'd be possible to take just Kobo's audio out.

But really I just wanted to say that Jontrons version is 100% seriously legit better than the original. He puts so much more emotion into it than Katy Perry does.
Jontron has an amazing voice. The only reason I like that Fireworks song is because of him.

Vesper 9/18/2022 member chat summary.

• No updates on Factorio perms. Vesper reads off of a few of the games from the list of games pending perms: factorio, xcom, prey, it takes two. It takes two was apparently a spoiler. Vesper stops reading.
  • superchat mentions Final Fantasy Tactics. Vesper wants to stream it but getting permissions is hard. Vesper is pretty sure if getting final fantasy perms were easier, that would be the only thing Axel would play.
  • Someone suggests using a coin in a cup as the vesties mascot. (Context: In Vesper's tea review stream, he put a coin in a cup to show the clarity of the tea. Chat made fun of him for it.) Vesper has considered something with a cup motif. Maybe a bat in a cup. Vesper's issue with a coin mascot is he can't picture it as a good stuffed toy.
  • superchat brings Vesper back to mascot talk. Vesper says he's "fixated" on the stuffed animal idea.
  • Vesper plans to do asmr in the future. A chat mentions not liking asmr. Vesper personally doesn't like most asmr. He doesn't like it when people are too close to him, and most asmr simulates that. E.g. hair cutting is a classic asmr noise, and Vesper hates getting haircuts. Vesper would do older-type asmr with sounds like hair cutting, water noises, scratching on various surfaces, keyboard typing. Probably never an eating asmr.
Game perms as such a pain in the fucking ass. Xcom streams are great if he involves chat in the character creation. I would also love to see a Tactics stream (also incorporating chat into the party). I like that he's thinking about mascots for merch idea , quite smart of him to do that now since it takes a lot of time. ASMR I really like glass tapping and wood tapping and shit, good to see someone doing that instead of the ear licking roleplay shit.

I’ve been feeling a little burned out of vtubers for about two weeks now. I really like reading here to stay up to date, though. My oshi is playing some stuff I really don’t like watching (NFS, HoloCure) and I find it hard to keep up with the two storylines of Minecraft and Rust at the same time.

Perhaps it’s just external stresses getting to me but I hope to become more engaged with stuff this upcoming week. It’s disappointing because I would normally be pretty excited for ID1’s 3D debut but I haven’t even watched the two that premiered because I just feel like I’m in a funk.

Anyone else ever feel like this before?
I have been feeling a bit like that. Between work, 500 vtubers to watch, clipping shit, trying to keep up with anime I feel like i dont have energy for anything.

Sonny is playing Ocarina of time and I swear to god this man is retarded. I played this shit back when I was 10 or so and I don't remember being so clueless and bad at the game.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Surprise late night Bear/Wolf off Collab going on now if anyone is interested, sounds like they're opening gacha boxes

paul

Early Adopter
I only know Ina's 1M request. She asked to cover a Japanese song from a *VERY* famous composer. She said most of us would recognize it instantly, but didn't get anymore specific. A few minutes later she said she wanted to play Kingdom Hearts suddenly. So my personal rrat is that she wants to cover one of the KH tunes. Perhaps "Simple and clean?"

Management still hasn't gotten back to her on it...
My hope/rrat is (mark my word) that she asked for a song from Keiichi Okabe. That would be fucking awesome, do it Yagoo.

I said it before but this site needs some sort of highlight function. There are new posts every few minutes at times resulting in over 15 pages with in the last 10 hours. Surely there are double posts but I guess that's partly because the thread moves this fast. And yes, I know that Gura had her concerts (peak ccv was 90,983 btw) but my point still stand that the activity is fucking high.

Vesper being autistic as fuck

The Worms commentary was really great, especially the roasting

Last edited:

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter

In which Kobo became the antagonist in an Otome game

Edit:
huh, who would have thought, they put out the BTS video of that Gura anime short

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Well, we've broken 200 members and I'm guessing some of them are tourists looking at the names, or at least heavy lurkers.

A bit late to this, but I just saw Gura's vid. Very well animated, you can tell a lot of work went into it, and I want to like it more, but I'm kind of put off by how weirdly horny it comes off as. Especially considering Gura's design kinda skirting the line. Is it just me?!
It's very nice animation on a technical level, but it's definitely very questionable.

I don't know much about coffee but these "blends" seem like just mixing poor quality coffee with somewhat passable quality coffee so to get a somewhat cheap product that is somewhat passable. That said I'm sure Pippa doesn't know how to make coffee, hence why she loves wasting $5 for a shitty Starbucks coffee and why she hates her coffee.

Does Phase have a PO Box? I want to send the fucker some actual decent coffee, none of that "special blend" shit.
I just really hate the trend of coffee as merch. I get why it's popular, because it's essentially impossible to really distinguish and it's a consumable product so it's a repeat purchase unlike a hat or a shirt, but I just wish they had a better consumable product for fans to enjoy that wasn't just the most gimmicky option. There are a lot of great ways of doing consumables, and I feel like all of these influencers are doing a shit job of it, the worst is the card "games" of H3H3 and Needledrop. It's such a good idea but the execution is so shit that it's painful. Weiss Schwartz does a much better job of card game merch for franchises.

As much as I love Kirschey I would never trust her with food. Anyone that spams ketchup on anything probably doesn't have the best taste.
As someone who likes to cook, I don't trust any of these women in the kitchen.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
What in the actual fuck. They gonna spread Gura nudes for real?

unknown.png
The pedo-bait was just for a behind the scenes video with animatics and such.
1663484625883.png
Seems to be the only 'easter egg', the rest of the video is just for if you're interested in animation I guess.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
My favorites from that Gura short are the Miko baby and Shubacop+duck

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.
but I'm kind of put off by how weirdly horny it comes off as
The opening shot is about the outer reach of lewdity for my taste. It's a nice view, it gives a little nod to Gura's foot thing, but it is not explicit. You would not feel uncomfortable if someone saw your daughter like this.
The nudity in the beach scenes is just gratuitous. I don't remember her lore saying that people don't wear clothes in Atlantis.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Rrat: az secretly a coffee plantation owner, owning multiple berber child slaves in Morocco. He wants to get rid of his competition so HIS OSHI would only DRINK HIS COFFEE!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Surprise late night Bear/Wolf off Collab going on now if anyone is interested, sounds like they're opening gacha boxes

Hand cam segment of stream, for clarification.
Screenshot_20220918-034859_Brave.jpg
Airi on the left, Uwuka on the right.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Hand cam segment of stream, for clarification.
View attachment 653
Airi on the left, Uwuka on the right.
Not for the thumb war part, they switched seats a couple minutes earlier. Airi was also going super lewd, showed naked 4 fingers on stream.

Jacks Wasted Life

The opening shot is about the outer reach of lewdity for my taste. It's a nice view, it gives a little nod to Gura's foot thing, but it is not explicit. You would not feel uncomfortable if someone saw your daughter like this.
The nudity in the beach scenes is just gratuitous. I don't remember her lore saying that people don't wear clothes in Atlantis.
A literal shark person raised in the sea not wearing clothes, with everything covered by hand placement and camera angles. yeah, cover is totally pandering to pedos. Not like rule 34 artists aren't satisfing that niche. Clearly 100s of thousands of dollars must be spent by cover to get those pedo dollars for a 2 minue anime.

Oh its played for a laugh? nope, its CP.

I swear you anti pedo motherfuckers are the creepiest people I've seen. If this gives you a boner thats on you. Don't project on me.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Overall pretty fun 3D live but left me wanting for more. That Cardboardbroni roast was sick and funny to boot.

EDIT:

"All legs and head" is a perfect way to describe WadaArco's art. Still aesthetically pleasing but eldrict horny horrors.

E4zfw2ZWQAIhSWQ.png
ouro_pr-img_1.png

Interestingly, they are also both short.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It says in her channel description that she buys her hoodie on land and it's definitely implied they don't wear clothes in Atlantis

As for the horny I don't see it I just see a creature that doesn't wear clothes

I think you guys are paranoid

I mean it's fine to be disturbed by a child looking naked body but it's not automatically supposed to be horny or appealing to pedos that's just an unfortunate side effect

Not for the thumb war part, they switched seats a couple minutes earlier. Airi was also going super lewd, showed naked 4 fingers on stream.
Here's one of them
Screenshot_20220918-000344-283.png

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
And then the puppies came out.

AmpleChip

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
"Vox fart please" the rest of the clip is whatever, but this line made me fucking lose it

blaytant

The opening shot is about the outer reach of lewdity for my taste.
The nudity in the beach scenes is just gratuitous.
I swear you anti pedo motherfuckers are the creepiest people I've seen. If this gives you a boner thats on you. Don't project on me.
Interesting sperging from a mild post. The 'all anime watchers are pedophiles' crew are ignorant as fuck but on the other hand people like you are so hyper defensive it really activates my almonds

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
you anti pedo motherfuckers
That's a really poor choice of phrasing. Based on the rest of the post I'm assuming you mean alarmists that claim anything anime is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom