"From this day onwards, this human rights thing will haunt me forever!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
shark cunt
No way she aint looking like a barbie under the light rays the fucking thing wouldnt get thru the first test runs

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.
Koolaid Pickles
I just googled it: It's just pickles pickeld some more in Koolaid. Probably makes for a nice summer snack if you use the right flavor.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Shamelessly stolen from reddit
hows_the_volume-exif-remove.jpeg

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
oh, sweet baby jesus. gura's animation went into production almost a year ago. Chief animation director, Yoshi Kirishima, tweeted out a character design sheet of v1.2 and v1.1 and v1.1 is marked with 11/10/2021. How expensive was this project?
1663472669309.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Make-a-wish kids can't hold grudges, they're going to fucking die!"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa just broke my fucking eardrums and I am deaf. How am I supposed to listen to Pippa noises now?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Something I've missed and I believe was not covered here - last week TENMADUCATION episode was a collab with mossbag, a big name in Hollow Knight lore community. They covered a story of the game with random off-topic bits here and there:

I love random pictures Tenma provided for visual context:

Also, Tenma apparently beat most of the game with the exception of Pantheon 5, but I cannot find it on her channel. Did she play it offstream?

Hollow Knight? Twitch thing.

Her Twitch VoD channel usually gets a bunch of uploads at one time. I don't think the channel gets everryyyything she does on twitch, but I assume a majority.

Pippa mentions her coffee is shit once again. Really though, for anyone not in the know, all this coffee is probably from a couple companies that just print different bags for marketing, that's why there are so many people shilling coffee now.

I remember they found out The Quartering didn't own a coffee company, he just bought special packaging from the same company as Player One or whatever, and I wouldn't be surprised if most of it came from that company as coffee is a big merch product in that sphere.

Also, Lisa love!
I coulda swore someone in the original thread said that Fishman or someone said he ended up with some sort of partnership or something with a company that worked with the coffee merch. Going off memory though so grain of salt, cage of rrats. All that.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Make-a-wish kids can't hold grudges, they're going to fucking die!"
1663472888538.png

I coulda swore someone in the original thread said that Fishman or someone said he ended up with some sort of partnership or something with a company that worked with the coffee merch. Going off memory though so grain of salt, cage of rrats. All that.
They're all partnerships in theory.

Airless

Active lurker
Another new Nana Asteria cover

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
A few rrats regarding the stream:

According to Gura, a number of bits were "scrapped" by cover for her birthday. Most likely this Live was made from the scraps that couldn't be finished in time, and the Myth recordings were recycled by Kanauru for use in her birthday "live". You can tell this was made for her birthday, too: On the calender in her room you can see June 20th (her birthday) is clearly marked, along with her phone's date being June 20th as well.
View attachment 619
View attachment 618

The fact that this exists at all was likely Jenma's doing: she's listed as an executive producer for the animation and was promoted to EN head manager after Cover fumbled the live (early August was when Kiara mentioned the promotion, it was likely a few weeks or a month earlier than that). She probably worked to uncancel the daki too.

tl;dr Kneel to the best manager in EN.
View attachment 625
That makes a lot of sense and makes me wish we coulda seen it in it's original form as good it was anyway
Shamelessly stolen from reddit
View attachment 639
Btw I listened to that part a few times are we supposed to be able to understand what Irys said cause I didn't

Cyberg Tiger bully time

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa is way too sweet. Those koolaid pickles are still an abomination though.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That should say "APPOLOOOGIZEEEE!!" now
Now I want to make that but finding Lisa images that work on a small scale is hell. I also need ideas for Lumi and Lia. I'm thinking Lia is a drunk emote.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
Might accidentally dox myself with this, but their coffee is from https://talescoffee.com/

The owner is a huge coffee autist, so it might just be Pippa not brewing it properly.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Might dox myself with this, but their coffee is from https://talescoffee.com/

The owner is a huge coffee autist, so it might just be Pippa not brewing it properly.
She said her bag was exploded in the mail, so that shit probably evaporated after being open for weeks in some UPS warehouse.
Or she just can't into high-level autist coffee, because it's not $2/kilogram walmart coffee.

Early Adopter
rip erina stream i blame verizon

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
The first Kobo collab was s-tier. The dudes funny.
The Valorant group one? Or Phogs? Because I can immensely recommend the latter. If one isn't that interested in the game and doesn't want to watch over 3 hours, I still recommend at least the first 80 minutes of the stream for their siblings-bullying-each-other dynamic alone. After that they mellow out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom