"gacha games are poison. i like poison 🥹"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I see thumbnails like that coupled with all the fujobaiting that goes on over there and sometimes I mourn for the NijiEN dudes' dignity...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
New outfit for Miori Celesta in a couple minutes:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I see thumbnails like that coupled with all the fujobaiting that goes on over there and sometimes I mourn for the NijiEN dudes' dignity...

unknown.png

971010478081986570.webp

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Was Joan of Arc the first vtuber?
If she was, she died at 19 so she wasn't a hag. A pretty weak start to vtubers if you ask me.

Kalion

:)
New outfit for Miori Celesta in a couple minutes:

Mio said this is her "horniest outfit yet." and by the preview video there may be a absolutely minimal clothing option.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
waiting room for risu's 3D showcase, live in 9 hours

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
What in the actual fuck. They gonna spread Gura nudes for real?

unknown.png
I don't think "nudes" exactly but there definitely a version without the light rays, if you pay close attention to any of the scenes Gura is naked there always something else censoring her on top of the light rays, is likely the animation was originally made without them and the someone said it was to much for youtube and added those in later.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Damn you YouTube, I'll never forgive you for auto playing Kami clips.

Nageki

Bird Archivist

Never change IRyS. Never change.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Never change IRyS. Never change.

I really like this guy's clips, but he may have one of the most cringe inducing community pages out there. He's not lolcow status, but someone we may want to keep tabs on.

Also, if I remember right, he inserted himself inside a clip of IRyS saying she doesn't look good in the color yellow, saying something like "I disagree with you, I think you would look lovely in yellow." I'd give you a clip, but I'm phone posting.

It's so bad. I got the cringe tingles.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Altare's voice might be a bit faggy, but from that Twitter space and the collabs/clips I've seen him in, he seems like a pretty cool guy.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Altare's voice might be a bit faggy, but from that Twitter space and the collabs/clips I've seen him in, he seems like a pretty cool guy.
The first Kobo collab was s-tier. The dudes funny.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa mentions her coffee is shit once again. Really though, for anyone not in the know, all this coffee is probably from a couple companies that just print different bags for marketing, that's why there are so many people shilling coffee now.

I remember they found out The Quartering didn't own a coffee company, he just bought special packaging from the same company as Player One or whatever, and I wouldn't be surprised if most of it came from that company as coffee is a big merch product in that sphere.

Also, Lisa love!

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Is Lisa the only person who knows how to cook in Phase Connect. She actually is mentioning real cooking techniques.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Is Lisa the only person who knows how to cook in Phase Connect. She actually is mentioning real cooking techniques.
She's in Tsunderia, but maybe. She does eat something called Koolaid Pickles which sounds awful.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
ararasrasrafasdas.png
How_do_we_tell_him_cover (1).jpg

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I didn't know the Koolaid Pickles part, what the fuck
Kirschey made them using Lisa's recipe and she says they're good, but Kirschey also put ketchup in her soup, so she might be a bad source for such information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom