"Wait, it's not Cloud everytime? I thought Cloud was the main Final Fantasy character! Oooh they're different games? Oooh! Wait's not linear? I thought every single guy character was Cloud looking a bit different!"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Pippa being a big fucking Holofag... Why does it seem, I don't know, like, so sweet lol? There's ostensibly nothing really special about it, but I find myself smiling at this stuff whenever she brings it up and shows her powerlevel.
Did I actually post this at some point? I could swear I hadn't deployed that little clip, but it is definitely the same one I clipped out.

the only thing that always surprises me is Ame being more popular than Calli on lewds.
I'm of the opinion that Amelia is hotter than Mori (but I know what you mean in any case), and I'm willing to bet a meaningful percentage of those Gura fanarts feature the detective. She's Gura's most popular ship partner after all.

I just don't get it. It doesn't seem like anything you can't find in any other amusement park and it sounds unpleasantly overcrowded and overpriced. Just really makes me think it's one of those things people like because they're supposed to like it, and not because it's actually fun. Though maybe I'm just autistic or something because I never really got into escapist things like Ren Fairs and the like, because they're fun and all to see once but it's just a thing, same with any major event or gathering really.
That's because you are thinking about the current Disney. There was a time where it truly was an experience. You need to remember that there's also over half a century of goodwill that still rolls over generationally, and parents want their kids to have those same great experiences. But they have been pissing that goodwill down the drain by openly siding with degenerate child groomers, along with exacerbating the problem that actually gets people to stop coming: the slowly disintegrating service and experience. Disney is just another company, and they are vulnerable to failure just like everything else. They let their guard down and are now even forced to compete with Universal, who is right across the street essentially, and people generally now favor other parks over Disney by a larger margin than ever before.
Look, all I'm saying is that's not actually Mickey, that's just a guy, in a suit, and those buildings aren't real, and there are humans everywhere. There's also a serious lack of trains.
Never mind all that I just said; you're autistic.
:autismawareness:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Pippa's talking about how as a kid she loved the stupid Anaconda movies and rented everything even tangentially related to them. It brought back memories of my own childhood. For a while, and I have no idea why, I was obsessed with the Highlander movies. They started terrible and only got worse, but I couldn't get enough of them.

Damn, I need to sleep because I've got to do stuff tomorrow, but I can't so I'm passively consuming and commenting on vtubers talking about crappy media. *sigh*

EDIT: On the plus side I get to listen to a vtuber talk about Westerns. I was asking for vtuber Western content just the other day.

EDIT: Mag is nice, he pulls out a guitar and sings happy birthday when a vewer says it's their birthday.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I have a faint memory of gargoyles. but I remember more from trailers that be on disney vhs tapes as a kid, for shows like Phil in the future, Recess, Lyod in space, and House of Mouse.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Pretty funny to me that the John Wayne quote that colored Pippa's perception of him was the one about Clint Eastwood and not the one about white supremacy

lvl8

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

So looks like that sponsored stream Fauna did earlier got copyright struck... By the sponsor company itself. Nice job YouTube.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Did I actually post this at some point? I could swear I hadn't deployed that little clip, but it is definitely the same one I clipped out.
I honestly don't remember where I got it from, lol.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I just don't get it. It doesn't seem like anything you can't find in any other amusement park and it sounds unpleasantly overcrowded and overpriced. Just really makes me think it's one of those things people like because they're supposed to like it, and not because it's actually fun. Though maybe I'm just autistic or something because I never really got into escapist things like Ren Fairs and the like, because they're fun and all to see once but it's just a thing, same with any major event or gathering really.
As someone who's gone to Disney Land/World multiple times in my life for family reasons, they're pretty fun the first few times but they do have a pretty hard long time shelf life. I like shit like Roller Coasters and water rides, and while Disney doesn't make the best or fastest ones, they do tend to look nice with some cool theming here and there and they're still interesting enough to sit through in the moment.

It depends on what you're into, and how much of a Disney fan you are. I am a pretty whatever Disney fan in-general but I still enjoyed a good amount of my time there. The biggest problem is the hassle of just getting there as the traffic, especially in World, is hell on earth which really brings down the whole experience past the first time.

As a weird side note I recall multiple times going to Disney Land and seeing what looked like a bunch of (I think) Japanese people moving about in a group, and by "a bunch" I mean what looked like a whole high school or college class (they were all in some uniform) or something full of a few dozen people all moving about orderly as they were wrangled by someone. So apparently Japanese people love Disney Land or something as I've seen this more then once.

There's also a serious lack of trains.
This I can confirm is actually incorrect, there's a train that circles the entire outer parameter of the park and in Disney Land I believe has "Big Thunder Railroad" a literal train themed roller coaster and is one of the better ones there imo.

Holo Twitter tax:

So Axel is doing a little bit of a hee hee haa haa on his Japan trip, and he'll be streaming soon.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's funny how Pippa ends up liking CCP shills. First we heard about Artia, but now Jackie Chan, who is arguably a much bigger shill. I hope Henri doesn't know this information.

GOTBB

So looks like that sponsored stream Fauna did earlier got copyright struck... By the sponsor company itself. Nice job YouTube.

I was wondering why it was missing.
I was going to catch up with Fauna but instead of being curious I just jumped to the Phasmo collab since it also had Kaela.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
How can one with autism have no imagination or child wonder?
I guess my autism mostly went towards math and loving money, maybe it's just the other A word that I contracted or something.

I'm not saying I don't enjoy things, I just think I can enjoy a show like let's say Gargoyles as we're talking about it now, but I have no care or desire to experience it as a theme park, buy themed cups and other stuff, or whatever.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi subathon day 5

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It's funny how Pippa ends up liking CCP shills. First we heard about Artia, but now Jackie Chan, who is arguably a much bigger shill. I hope Henri doesn't know this information.
I remember reading something a few years ago that speculated about the ways the CCP buck broke Jackie Chan into supporting them, most likely with threats to his family.
Pretty sure his family were not commie supporters and one of the reasons why he was born in Hong Kong was because they were Kuomintang supporters who fled the commie execution squads.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Couldn't really add this as a thumbnail since it takes up more than an entire page. But some guy on Reddit made a chart of Pixiv works and lewds per Holomember. Gura being 4th is fairly disturbing, but at the same time not surprising.
The AZKi one looks reasonable. Before her 3rd outfit there was almost no lewds of her on pixiv (was searching for any art of her when she sang Inochi at Suisei's live).
And of course the most common, the villains who never hit their targets while the heroes never miss unless the plot needs them too. This one is especially absurd when the villains have rifles while the heroes have pistols.
Funny this, I watched the early bits of Koyori's Crisis Core remake stream and three Wutai soldiers miss all their rifle shots while Zack was on his phone.
the only thing that always surprises me is Ame being more popular than Calli on lewds.
I think it's the blue eyed white blonde factor as Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland is very popular in Japan (also the loli factor).

I linked Lain Paterson's Super Mario Bros streams before and she is now tackling Super Mario Bros 2 (in NA known as The Lost Levels, your Super Mario Bros 2 is Super Mario USA in Japan).

Her onscreen chat broke earlier and when she fixed it the text size is large so chat started playing slots by only typing three icons or 7. She took more than half an hour to clear World 1 so this will be a long stream and possibly multiple.

Later tonight, AZKi acoustic session with Ashino on guitar and Itoi on piano at 10PM JST.

The encore is members only on 11.15PM JST.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I remember reading something a few years ago that speculated about the ways the CCP buck broke Jackie Chan into supporting them, most likely with threats to his family.
Pretty sure his family were not commie supporters and one of the reasons why he was born in Hong Kong was because they were Kuomintang supporters who fled the commie execution squads.
He wasn't a commie before. He supported the Tiananmen Square protests, but now he wants to be an official member of the CCP. Something must have happened to sway him so much, but he does jack shit nowadays so no one really gives a shit.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I guess my autism mostly went towards math and loving money, maybe it's just the other A word that I contracted or something.

I'm not saying I don't enjoy things, I just think I can enjoy a show like let's say Gargoyles as we're talking about it now, but I have no care or desire to experience it as a theme park, buy themed cups and other stuff, or whatever.
I mean that's fair I guess. just whimsical wonder of seeing things from a IP you like and going on rides that make you gush at some of the stuff you see in the shows/movies you enjoy. It's really something more to appreciate as a kid, I don't really see myself going to it ever again unless I have kids or forced to from a Disney crazed woman.

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
No, Jackie's just always known where his money came from. He's been pro-CCP since the handover cuz the Chinese companies could actually afford to bankroll his productions. Later on, his son got busted smoking weed in Beijing so his balls have been in a vise-grip ever since.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Based Pippa not raiding Tomo.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
He wasn't a commie before. He supported the Tiananmen Square protests, but now he wants to be an official member of the CCP. Something must have happened to sway him so much, but he does jack shit nowadays so no one really gives a shit.
i mean his family is still in china and chinese goverment is not really any different than a mob. They will mix you with shit for speaking up about the most miniscule things. Refer to this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom