"Well... well I'm- I'm gonna make sure you... you all... I'm gonna.. I'mma make sure you, I... I'mma do it"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stassy

"AZki + Nodoka new model/concert review" changed to "Nodoka confessing being a hardcore Pioneer and saved by Yag...AZki", sorry Axel you got competition now :
  • Nodoka tried to follow an acting career path and failed
  • When feeling down, she stumbled upon AZki's Inochi on youtube, then her 7th live, in which had the major announcement of her not retiring and transferring to Hololive, which lifted up her spirit. At that time Nodoka didn't know anything about vtuber.
  • She got motivation again to look for a job and then got hired by Cover to stalk her osh...to supervise her 4th birthday live (she even gave her a fan letter when they 1st met up)
  • She is also now a slave corporate, getting just out of job before the collab.
  • The other slave corporate AZki had only 4 month to produce the 4 latest songs, so it stack up with her others jobs and made it even more difficult
  • AZki want to hear Nodoka sing so for future karaoke date they formed a new unit (again) : Azunodo

paul

Early Adopter
Ok, I need you guys living in different regions from me to look at this post:

For me it says Video is unavailable, something about breaching copyright of Tamaki Ch. 犬山たまき / 佃煮のりお.

Did Tamaki manualy copystriked that? Which would be in his right, but I never saw something like that.
Seems like it. In the past Tamaki was really paranoid about getting strikes or loosing monetization. I don't know if it ever happened that a clipper uploaded an unedited clip before the stream ended and youtube the clip was the original but that was the fear. I'm sure Tamaki got over that and was cool with clips long ago. Maybe the problem is that the clip was about a 3D stream since there are a lot of availabe clips of 2D streams.
Shalom goyim

idolEN will be starting their debut relay in under 4 hours.
I shouldn't be surprised but the loli type models have the biggest following right now. I am a little interested in the electric eel (?) girl.
img545.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Thats the thing, artists, and esp menhera artists, DO NOT WANT TO DRAW FOR MONEY. Reasons being:
1) fear of burning out
2) fear of artist block hitting
3) fear of underperforming on a comission, dissapointing the customer
4) fear of not being able to complete a comission in time and having to explain that to the customer
5) fear of the customers themselves
6) not feeling that they are good enough to draw for money and, as you said, not knowing how to market themselves
src: been friends with many artists, having artist relatives
Yeah, they feel that if they turn it into a job they will hate doing art. That's why if she makes the art upfront she can avoid having to deal with dogshit clients. If she signs and numbers each piece it becomes a collectible/exclusive. It doesn't have to be this highly detailed piece either. Sure she could probably charge $200-$300 for a highly detailed piece that will take her upwards of 12 hours or she could charge $75 for a sketch that will only take her 1 hour to make. Fans go crazy for exclusive shit. Look at the cutouts from Offkai that got auctioned at the end. I believe one of them went for $1300 or some shit.

Not only can she help promote the company and the other girls by offering the fans artwork but she can make a good amount of money. She could probably do something like this and sell it for $50

1668964159634.png

Test it out with Pippa since she seems to be the most popular/famous.

Going to go into a bit of a rrat here (based on personal experience)
The whole Barista thing honestly feels like a way for her to force herself to go out and interact with people in public while at the same time making money on the side. Maybe (going by some of the sadgirl drunk rants) she also sees this as a way to possibly meet someone or get asked out. She should go with the art thing honestly because having a part-time job will cut into her streaming or lead to her being burned out. If she wants social interaction she should then enroll in one of those Art classes or whatever the fuck else she might be interested in and do that with a group of people.

It feels like she is getting older (possibly about to hit, or already passed 30) and not really having a socially fulfilling life. She wants to meet people and wants to hang out. The idea of growing old and alone scares the shit out of her and she is noticing that its something that seems to be happening. In a way I can identify with it as it is something I have had to struggle with for the past few years.

She mentioned that she wanted to have money and not be a leech to her sister (guessing she lives with sister in California). Why not move to some other state where going out doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Live in one of Pippa's spare rabbit cages.

Probably wouldn't hurt to drop a few of these suggestions into some superchats on her streams.
Dropped a Mallow. Comes off a bit concernfag-ish. She might ignore it.

She may not namefag or post on 4chan but i'm sure she still lurks after all
View attachment 5696
And I know this placed has been named dropped at least once on /pcg/.
Someone should send her a marrow even though she's backed up.
Sent her a 1000-word marrow.

It's wild that this woman has put out one of the best lives for 2 years in a row now and will still believe she isn't as good of an idol as the other Holomen. The choreography and production quality were way too high for this to be a free live.

Shigure Ui does it again.

And here's her message thanking everyone for the past 4 years

I have always considered Subaru the BEST 3d performer in Hololive. She has the best stage presence and stands out from a crowd whenever she dances because of how bouncy she is. I think the problem' is that people think about her regular voice and assume that she would be terrible at the whole idol thing.

She lives

VoD will not be kill unless anyone else checks or snitches the fishman hate

So 50/50

I saved most of it before I went to bed. Only missed the last 10 minutes or so which nothing seems to have happened. Gonna have a blast making clips from this (after i finish working... fml)

IDOL EN girls up in 3 hours. So far the Ghost and the Electric Eel have amazing BGM. The other 3 are ok. Not sure what to expect but they are pushing them hard. They have paid a few people to do debut watchalongs (most notably Punkaloppi) and they went with a custom animated intro and a bunch of art for each girl.

Remember to fill in your predictions. Also does anyone have a Debut bingo card?

1668964892952.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Airi is understandably MIA from her scheduled megaman X2.
:irysisadork:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Since Pokemon has been streamed a lot. How much pain will @Takodachi be in when Ina comes back and just streams Pokemon and Elden Ring?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
My suggestion for merchandise - a Phase Connect calendar. I've seen calendars work elsewhere as merchandise, especially when there are large pictures of a cute woman involved. There's no reason the same thing wouldn't work when it involves cute anime women instead. Calendars are also easy to make and cheap to ship as far as merchandise goes. It's too late to do anything but a basic calendar with artwork for 2023 - I'm sure the Fish could make it work when money is involved - but they could get the work underway for a quality 2024 calendar and have plenty of time to commission new art.
The problem with a calendar is with the Fish's schedule even if they started taking orders now, they wouldn't arrive until September the earliest.

...maybe make 2024 calendars to be safe?

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Since Pokemon has been streamed a lot. How much pain will @Takodachi be in when Ina comes back and just streams Pokemon and Elden Ring?
There a good chance she doesnt come back before they loose PKM perms so she probably gonna just play it off stream, so at least he might be safe there, but dont worry Im sure Ina will have plenty of Elden Ring to play since there a chance we get DLC announcement before she comes back.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
For fucks sake Nolan you don't have to kick a man while he's down

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nolan, come on. That's just cruel. Way too cruel.

At least do it on Henri, not Takodachi.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Gonna be honest, I'm feeling it too.

Not the pokemon and elden ring stuff, but the worry that she won't come back. Silly maybe - Miko and Ayame were gone for way longer and they came back - but it's because her friend Sana already graduated for health reasons/to focus on her art. Maybe that's looking like an attractive option to Ina now too.

EDIT: Panko's rating hentai tags right now. Just started.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Fallenshadow just released her first original song

MyName

Status
Not open for further replies.