"Nene pizza... nooo painapuru!, many many cheese! nooo painapuruuu~!!!"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If Michael Cat announces her marriage and retirement during that collab, I'll kneel.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Wait I thought she wouldn't collab with males

How retarded is this woman?, she spends time trying to fuitely re-assure her paypigs she isnt doing male collabs and then does one like 6 months later?, after a retarded scandal killed her big gig?

Is she doing it on purpose just to kill off the unicorns before she goes to the new VA gig or is it just raw :menhera::menhera:

I was looking at the Mike vt thread (also fuck you Mike for making me go to VT for the first time in weeks, I was doing well detoxing from that place) and they say one of the guys tweeted this:
1692739376478.png
which allegedly translates to:
"I've withdrawn from APEX Matsuri. I'll talk about the details tomorrow." I will believe them since the Google translate is spotty and the tweet is deleted:
1692739458418.png
and this is his other most recent tweet:
1692739563352.png

So maybe is being called off? or maybe is fake IDK, Mike also apparently had a members stream right after the announcement, can't really confirm since I'm not a member.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
So it's lore accurate?:smugina:

Also WTF? Except for the usual dance in bikini or the lone pair of players doing spicy RP in Limsa, I have never witnessed anything more degenerate in EU servers (unless you search for it). Is it because I played a male Mi'qote or did shit degenerate in the past months?

I play on one of the most populated NA servers, it's only natural that the sheer population density lends itself to more socially maladjusted retards.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Maybe that's the secret to her nonstop happiness, she's not sexually frustrated like a bunch of the other vTubers in this sphere. I can't even begin to imagine how much mental illness infiltrates the talents just because they aren't in a stable relationship.
Whether it be incels, or femcels, all cells lack brains :smugselen:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I guess since she isn't hololive anymore it doesn't matter too much at the end of the day lol.
She made a great deal out of this in Vshojo, its has nothing to do with Holo.LOL
Is she doing it on purpose just to kill off the unicorns
Literally
She is definitely gunning for fucking a guy with a broken condom so he can't get away with her. That shit ain't hehe haha funny menhera moments anymore. She is obsessed and on a mission to get a replacement for the twink dick. Also her simp here hasn't posted anything in more than a month, I am pretty sure her offed himself or something with her antics. And if he didn't before he definitely did now, what's with his posting about her defending unicorns and saying she loves them and doesn't want them to get away from her
Edit: The artist who did promotional art for Holo Advent got his account hacked by crypto bros https://twitter.com/qleleldhcks
...does this count as a Vwhoreshow moment or not? I mean she's left. Trying to relive her Hololive glory days by causing a similar controversy? Honestly the more I follow this woman the more confusing she gets. She was doubling down on her unicorns as her only real fans not that long ago.
Slight correction, the totsu was definitely a thing, but most of them are referring to her Christmas Eve stream where she answered a marshmallow about male collabs when talking about a broken promise:

View attachment 11058
(There's additional context here that isn't included where she said 99.9% chance she wouldn't and said she would ask first)

After a bunch of background stuff on her paywalled accounts, things are mostly starting to calm down. Her sub-account and sub-sub-account are both still deactivated on Twitter though. Edit: Both sub-accounts are now open again.
HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE DEFEND HER AFTER THIS???

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
[Catastrophic news]
Ami just sneezed out a bit of a larabar she was eating. This comes right after she regaled the dreamweavers with a story of her finding a half chewed on larabar earlier this morning and wondering why exactly is it still whole considering her ravenous appetite (she still summarily ate it)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Listening to Calli lyric dive here's a couple notes might update more later

First she talked about the sell a bit line I mentioned and chat brought up celibate she then googled the word having recognized it and claimed it was "unintentional but fitting"

While talking about black sheep she implied while talking about "told I don't belong near my own friends" that some fanbases have essentially gatekept Calli from collabing with some unnamed en girl
Chat theorized Fauna and Gura
I might be having to anti the chumbuds if the are keeping me from more bone bros
"There is a reason I don't show up in certain members chats anymore"
If I remember she was talking about not directly posting in some chats, not like she won't collab. If we strictly go by /vt/ rules, that may be Nerissa or IRyS, since these two generals go apeshit at her mention.
I listened to it again and here's the transcript she does mention it being a chat thing mostly but at the end she says that the fanbase is a "Defining factor of why we don't do work together" so that makes me think of collabs

"There are reasons I don't show up in certain people's chats anymore. You know? I just don't wanna get in the way, it's better to kinda stay in my own lane. with my own people and the groups of people that are like I guess how do i say *laughs at chat speculation* Chat Poppin off that's just how it has to be it is what it is. I'm not trying to start any fires here I just... "Hope there is good stuff off screen?" Oh there always is that's never the problem nah it's always it's never the girls just want to make that clear it is... It is never the other girls it's not them. it's not their fault. they're all wonderful, and there are still some chats I appear in. It depends on the- the uuuuuh chat it depends on the fanbase basically is what I'm trying to say uh but it is what it is yup so that's what that line is about it sucks to be really good friends with everybody and uh have that be the defining factor of why we don't do work together but uh that's just life that's life yeah

So she implied it was within Holo but it's possible it's about outside collabs like with Mouse (would explain her default to Dice collabing with mouse instead)

Other notes

She says that the other girls are too afraid to speak up to management when they have complaints so Calli will often voice the ones she is told about and allow the complainer to stay anonymous she is proud of the fact she has only been bonked once for bringing up issues with management

Similarly she says a silver lining to being a "hate sink" is the feeling she is taking the heat off the other girls who might be Targeted

Rev up the rrats for this one
She said "You're not special" is a song that's "not about her label but is about something else" that she can't be specific about she called it a "brutally honest too honest song thats dangerous to talk about in depth"

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
While talking about black sheep she implied while talking about "told I don't belong near my own friends" that some fanbases have essentially gatekept Calli from collabing with some unnamed en girl
I might be having to anti the chumbuds if the are keeping me from more bone bros
That sounds like some vt schizoing, I can't imagine the sentiment in Gura's chat being anything but positive about Calli.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Listening to Calli lyric dive here's a couple notes might update more later

First she talked about the sell a bit line I mentioned and chat brought up celibate she then googled the word having recognized it and claimed it was "unintentional but fitting"

could be also outside individuals shitting on her for still being in Holo or selling out, too

Negzana

In the timeline where phase can collab with Hololive, I kind of want a Jelly Bijou collab. Feels like it could be fun.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

I dont get it, they can play it but cant stream it?

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

They might gotten perms and he wanted to play before hand to learn it, Subaru had a stream talking about Yugioh and showing up her real life deck, that funny enough is also a Dark magician deck, so they might have been told they will be getting perms soon but it still being worked on,
also 5 minutes? that's on the short end of yugioh turns, I have 2 turn duels eat up the entirety of the 40 minutes time limit on a tournament before.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Probably, Holo perms seem weird, since I know Niji folks stream it just fine.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
They might gotten perms and he wanted to play before hand to learn it, Subaru had a stream talking about Yugioh and showing up her real life deck, that funny enough is also a Dark magician deck, so they might have been told they will be getting perms soon but it still being worked on,
also 5 minutes? that's on the short end of yugioh turns, I have 2 turn duels eat up the entirety of the 40 minutes time limit on a tournament before.
Points if they stream it and... let's say Shiori and Fauna just reenact the Emperor and Kitten playing a children's card game.

Vesper and Magni would also have the powerlevel for it, but lord knows if they'll ever stream again.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Being unable to watch any of this shit given today's chaos I completely missed Ember whipping out the Jong

Also Sleepy

And also wait what

And too much Pipkin

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That sounds like some vt schizoing, I can't imagine the sentiment in Gura's chat being anything but positive about Calli.
You clearly don't remember the Calli-Gura US house party arc from last year where Gura allegedly got impregnated by Vesper Calli's sister's friends.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Probably, Holo perms seem weird, since I know Niji folks stream it just fine.
Im already seeing the autism of people preparing decks for everyone, hope we get a tournament

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This bitch actually unfollowed everyone and apparently blocked a bunch of people for no apparent reason on twitter.

Edit : aaaaaaa late.
Makes sense to do so. Her account is strictly for promotional reasons. That said given how DMs work on a mutual level and if someone DMs you and you dont follow them you wont notice their DMs until you manually check in the dumpster for em. I guess her business gets checked regularly.

Before we get into Mikeneko retardedness, here is apparently Bijou face-dox. Take with a grain of salt, as I couldn't source them:

If thats her, shes really fucking cute.

View attachment 41251
Source

This girl makes a bunch of cosplay and everything is handmade. I love the shiori one.
I follow this girl and her cosplays are really nice plus she usually gets them done very fast.

Good for her honestly. Tired of the sexually frustrated femcel vtuber.

I saw this while scrolling and deadass thought that was Calli and this was Mysta shitting on her.

View attachment 41281

Wonder if anyone will post the EDUCATE YOURSELF tweet.

San (sansinjin) obviously. On of the best designs and perfect rigging.
View attachment 41284View attachment 41283
Her model is amazing although I wish the abs were not as pronounced. Her voice is top tier.

Holy fuck just stream D2 you dumb bitch, you'll get a numbers boost because the season is brand fucking new, what is wrong with you?
Honestly if she is not going to stream because she is going to play Destiny then she is fucking up hard. Stream the fucking game. Jesus.

What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
Gonna give 3 that I really like:

1692741480713.png1692741632377.png1692741756207.png

1692741812885.png

I might have a thing from tan/blonde-ish girls and clussy

Despite the style leaning a bit into the Tumblr I fucking love her eyes, her colors and her hair is stupidly good. Overall very cute design.
1692743092105.png

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom