"I really just genuinely like chocolate bananas and wieners!!!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapu chan edited video of her time in the GTA server.Thumbnail shows all of the people that interacted with her.Collabing outside of Holo its becaming easy.
LAPU CHAN LOVE

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Lapu chan edited video of her time in the GTA server.Thumbnail shows all of the people that interacted with her.Collabing outside of Holo its becaming easy.
LAPU CHAN LOVE

The dude in the middle left looks like he’s ready to go Pipkin Walmart.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That rarest of channels on a quest of improving JPs english pronunciation put out a video on the vanishing 'T' noise and sure enough, they used Kroney on one of their examples, contrasted with the austrian chicken and her highly teutonic 'hard attack' speech pattern which highly nuanced. You can tell the guy demoing the examples is using that godawful RP-style british pronunciation that eikaiwas default to.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

EDIT 2: Ended up with double Sena as Yuko raided her and instantly one of the boobros-

Lenin: "who the hell are you?"

Successful one guy'd, got her to stop singing, very cool. He's on the list now

Sawas memberships are open

I'm doing my part
1692704657357.png

Stunned But Dumb

Edit: Didn't realize the tweet would also show the reply, lol. This made me chuckle and I hope it does the same for you

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You know the twitter algorithm can be a funny Lil guy

Screenshot_20230822-071228_Chrome.jpg

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AZKi will be playing the Marine horror game at 10PM JST.

Suou Patra will also be playing it at the same time.

Thanks to the Granblue collab with the Niji girls, Subaru (and Koyori) gets suggestions to play RPGs like Persona and the resident Niji clipper Yuri Shizu got a clip of her embracing the male MC in Persona 5.

Koyo's monthly interview with Vtubers outside holo just finished, this month's guest is Inui Toko who relays Koyori to Furen E Lustario next month which should be fun.

Lamy does NOT have an alcohol problem.

Edit : i really love this guy's animations. Its so random

Wonder if she knows to make hot toddy as an excuse to drink while having the coof.
I could have sworn I've read that every Hololive accounts on Bilibili are run by "fans", despite having the word "official" on them.
Pretty much and it's not just big corpo Vtubers. HACHI had one there and according to /jp/ or /vsinger/ they tried to get her to acknowledge and cooperate with the channel and she refused. Funny thing is her next tour has a few locations, one of them is Taiwan where their clippers help boost her popularity.
What's with the trend of corpo vtubers wearing gloves for irl streams? Ami Amami even took it a step further by putting rubberbands around their sleeves to keep the sleeves in place
View attachment 41174
Is it a running shitpost
I think it depends on the person as well. Here's Hebiyoi Tier from 774 getting intimate with her (ex) senpai Suou Patra (her oppai mousepad I know.

Tier Patra pad.png).

The dude in the middle left looks like he’s ready to go Pipkin Walmart.
Are you talking about Vodka, one of the FPS streamers who interacted with VSpo members?

Limkin

Are you talking about Vodka, one of the FPS streamers who interacted with VSpo members?
I love absolutely casual japs racism against not pure blooded people. "He looks exactly like a haafu girl would be"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You know the twitter algorithm can be a funny Lil guy

1692709887520.png
Of all the things to complain about in our increasingly hellish dystopia, corporations paying for pretend anime girls to help move product ranks pretty damn low.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
There are plenty of places where you can chat dedicated to specific groups - group discords, reddit, and so forth. There isn't anywhere else like this with the sheer variety of content, except the original thread over at Kiwifarms, and I don't think it should change. If you do, you've kind of missed the point of this place.
I have no clue that's been going on with the forum favorite rabbit girl ever since she got her own thread. I can barely keep up with this monstrosity of a thread, not dealing with a second for a vtuber I don't really watch.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have no clue that's been going on with the forum favorite rabbit girl ever since she got her own thread. I can barely keep up with this monstrosity of a thread, not dealing with a second for a vtuber I don't really watch.
The highlights get posted on this thread, I'm guessing you just skim over it since it's not of interest to you. The Pippa liveposting thread means the main thread doesn't get inundated with low-quality live posts about Pippa's streams. If the thread hadn't been separated out, about thirty percent of the posts in this thread would be about Pippa. Separating the threads was a good change.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Wait I thought she wouldn't collab with males

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Some of the response had been funny.Now i dont know why she bothered poor Taisihi if she is fine collabing with males now.She trolled VSJ again.

:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
Poor Nigga thinks MKNK its going to get DP
Screenshot_20230822_104123_X.jpg

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
Why people compared this woman to other vtubers? Her fans arent taking it well
TL:"Glad that Unicorns are dying,True Love always wins in the end"
This is Ironic.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Of all the things to complain about in our increasingly hellish dystopia, corporations paying for pretend anime girls to help move product ranks pretty damn low.
All that femboy does is bitch and moan about the stupidest, dumb shit, but never gets to the point of scarfing down a vanilla, fudge and rat poison sundae.

:naruhodo: I see how it is...

:WHORE!!!:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Before we get into Mikeneko retardedness, here is apparently Bijou face-dox. Take with a grain of salt, as I couldn't source them:

mvkz2a.jpg4mlfk5.jpeg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom