"Out of all the things that filter people, if it's not my voice that filters you, if it's not my personality that filters you, if it's my regurgitation that filters you? that makes me happy!"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Triggerpoint, one of Kirsche's community members, was talking a bit today on Twitter about how Aura viewbotted and why Aura has Pippa blocked on Twitter. He found out this morning that Nano/Yuri has blocked him on Twitter.

This is wild considering he's seemingly a fan of Nano and has actually commissioned her to draw Chibis for Kirsche before.

This is leading more creedance to the "Cyberlive Mean Girls Club" rrat that's been floating around since Nano was booted from Phase. Not a good look overall.

Yep.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Triggerpoint, one of Kirsche's community members, was talking a bit today on Twitter about how Aura viewbotted and why Aura has Pippa blocked on Twitter. He found out this morning that Nano/Yuri has blocked him on Twitter.

This is wild considering he's seemingly a fan of Nano and has actually commissioned her to draw Chibis for Kirsche before.

This is leading more creedance to the "Cyberlive Mean Girls Club" rrat that's been floating around since Nano was booted from Phase. Not a good look overall.

You don't understand. This is all apart of her plan. She's going to get the view bots from her friend Aura to buy her merch and be rolling in cash. Sakana, Pippa, and the lemon woman will kneel to her genius plan and beg her to come back. Kirsche will then applaud her for becoming the indie-vtuber-messiah and bringing in a new age of Indie Talent Freedom, as predicted by Dopamine-deficient Oryctolagus cuniculus.
Total Nano Victory!

DanishCookies

Inb4 Yuri is banking on the friendship with Cyberlive getting her a collab with the new Opera Vtuber persona from Utano or whatever the fuck
They're all part of that leaked DM where they were talking shit to Lumi too.
My gut feeling of Yuri being a Polish Jew is becoming stronger with all the Jewish behavior she's been displaying the past few months.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I will hold these Nano stocks even if they're being buried in the dirt, I believe in her

...and on the off-chance she reads this, please no block, I will be your greatest ally yet by telling you "this is probably not a good idea" when you consider doing/posting something that might be taken the wrong way

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I doubt it's anything complicated. She's friends with Arua and is blocking people and abandoning any of her community members that jeopardize that potential cash cow. She's not smart enough to have some grand master plan. It's just plain greed and is trying to be pink cat v2

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

guess this confirms that part of her going back to the pack of whores and listening to them. Ah yuri you had a decent thing at phase and if you had stuck around you'd be making bank off plushies and maybe some action from the mahjong event.
But enough of that gypsy whore, remember that today the saltmines open

You better root for airi you fucks :amegunl:

Limkin

I think your parents finding your sex toys is significantly less "I want to kill myself" moment than a daki you yourself drew. Even worse when they want to put it on display in house

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nano strikes me as the type who doesn't think more than a few minutes ahead, and cosying up to the other Cyberlive leftovers is just that in action. I don't dislike her, I just think she's dumb.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
KAF started a stream on yt like 20 min ago. She walked on the street. Went into a van and i have no idea wtf is going on. Even the jp bros seems lost.

Edit : from my understanding there is some kind of quiz. And with each quiz she moves ( or the person filming ) to a new location. Maybe some kind of teasing announcement?

Screenshot_20230820-133056_YouTube.jpg
Looks like some kind of live concert with her group V.W.P in 2024

Translation :
[#KamitsubakiYoyogi Kessen

2024/1/13(sat)14(sun)
in Yoyogi 1st Gymnasium

#VWP 2nd ONE-MAN LIVE
Phenomenon 2 - Witch Expansion

#VWP 4th ONE-MAN LIVE
#Kaiuta

The event will be held!
There will be more information at 10:00 in the morning.

Witness the biggest mission in the history of KAMITSUBAKI STUDIO.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

The whole presentation feels unsettling, the low-framerate's almost headache-inducing, and the motion capture is really shaky. I'm pretty sure I saw her ankles disjoint themselves like eight times during that last song.
Are you guys looking forwards to the VShojo 3D concert next week :ironmousekek:
Seriously though I don't understand how they still haven't found a studio that can produce stuff with at least a passable quality. Kson's 3D events last year had the same problem (and I'm guessing they are using the same people)

Anime Fan

Topo Chico

Yuri should have just eaten the Lemon's food, this wouldn't have happened otherwise :architect:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

There's been a lot of dumb bitch moments in the history of this hobby, but everything surrounding the artist formerly known as Fuura/Amaris Yuri is certainly in the top three.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Ami's schedule for this week, pending possible changes in the future.

F3_YG64WcAAwjR2_small.jpeg
Scaled down to 50% and compressed.

Yuno Nightingale is playing Umihara kawase now.

Last edited:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Yuri should have just eaten the Lemon's food, this wouldn't have happened otherwise :architect:
This is the first time I've seen someone other than Josh regale their attempts to FEED.

.....Color me....intrigued. :architect:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu's friend Raechit put together a birthday video with Superduper and PorcelainMaid

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Haven't seen this yet, apparently VOMS saying they will debut new members around October:

1692554599194.png

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I've been listening to VWP songs today and they're pretty great. Very few duds. Surprised they aren't that well-known in the west yet.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It comes down to who is driving the project forward.

With someone like pre-UMG Mori, Bae, Kiara, Watame, etc, the talent themselves is the project manager, though some communication is routed through management. Kiara is working on an album right now and the stress of trying to coordinate with the producers and MV-makers to get things done by a release deadline is keeping her awake at night and giving her nightmares.

IRyS would say "oh I have recording scheduled this week" "finally it's ready, I remember recording this 9 months ago" "yeah they showed me the songs and asked for feedback" "they ask me about everything, maybe even too much" "oh they released it without telling me, huh!". Not actual quotes but I remember all of these things happening.

I don't know if it's IRyS specific or vsinger specific, but AZKi is much more deeply involved than IRyS so I would say it's just how IRyS's contract or process is done.
Yeah, her contract definitely changed after her first anniversary. They released all that she had left in the pipeline and there has been nothing since then. She has talked about recording since then, but it is hard to tell if it is related to the different events, or what. It is possible she has something bigger in the works and they are just taking their time to make sure it is good. I'd love to see a song with lyrics done by Kira.

Does she even refer to herself as a V-Singer anymore, thinking of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom