"Because I told them I also accidentally made, uh, two gases of chemical warfare by accident. By complete accident! I was just trying to clean up blood, guys!"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well, Ahoy was unexpected.
foto_no_exif (4).jpg

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I can't even recall the last time Marine performed Ahoy live. Bless IRyS for this :irysthumbsupl:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

This was an original song, seems like.

Edit: sorry, it is a cover song

> No mixer or instrumental in the credits

This might be the other song where he worked with Tachibana

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh shit I had not thought about that. How long has Cali been in a drought? 20 years? THey are about to get more rain in 2 days than they got in the past 2 decades.

Throw a big wrench into the system. I feel like this is his way to possibly poach Niji talents.

Hololive should be fine based on numbers but Niji might be struggling.

Niji's numbers are not THAT high at least a good portion of EN is not that high. Additionally, I feel like someone graduating from Niji to move to a smaller corpo would be HUGE and that alone will push people to watch them in their new role. Someone like Mysta or Nina popping up in somewhere like Idol would get a shitload of views.

Edit: Oh cool Bettel's song is premiering

anonundercover.png
Congrats you made it to /vt/
Lol.png
Anon is definitely /here/

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
> No mixer or instrumental in the credits

This might be the other song where he worked with Tachibana
I was thinking the same thing but waiting for Tweets to go out. Not listing the mixer is very suspicious

Edit:

:pochiidontlikeit:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

mismatch

She may have had to wait a billion years for her 3D, but the end result is probably the best model of any hololive talent (and definitely shits on anything else in EN). Whatever people think of redjuice's design, it translates perfectly to 3D. The outfit hugs her body well enough that you can see her movement well, the cloth animates cleanly but isn't big enough to be constantly clipping through shit, her hair is the same, and there's lots of detail. This is definitely the current bar for hololive talent models.

Edit: I love the way her skirt bounces when she's waving her arms around like an idiot. It's just short enough that the effect is convincing without them actually having to do real cloth physics. That's definitely the next step though - put those 2 billion dollars to work, Cover! I dream of the day that Gura's hoodie doesn't look like it's stiff from weeks of not being washed - although maybe that's lore-accurate....

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
According to the wiki, Irys is around 5ft 5in in heels which is around average for fattiemerica womenfolk.

Horo7618

No one in particular
According to the wiki, Irys is around 5ft 5in in heels which is around average for fattiemerica womenfolk.
The listed heights don't mean much though - I don't think there's any way KSon is 5'11", and Ina's almost certainly taller than 5'2....

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm glad they got to show up. I'd like to think she might be watching too :sanasmile:
19655.jpg

Also that Fact performance was insane. IRyS and Towa need to do a duet cover yesterday.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
She may have had to wait a billion years for her 3D, but the end result is probably the best model of any hololive talent (and definitely shits on anything else in EN). Whatever people think of redjuice's design, it translates perfectly to 3D. The outfit hugs her body well enough that you can see her movement well, the cloth animates cleanly but isn't big enough to be constantly clipping through shit, her hair is the same, and there's lots of detail. This is definitely the current bar for hololive talent models.
Yeah the model is fantastic. Bit if I remember correctly Calli's rapper outfit for example isn't anything close to "bad" either.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I love IRyS, but the ID 3D models are by far the best in all of Holo.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
:whatastory:just whipped out baka mitai right after, boy the entire setlist for this stream is such a trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom