"Hey Moona!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Looks like IRyS won over the looming threat of black void spats.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Man really took a joke and used it to shill for an original cover metal song and some merch, i kneel
Not an original song, this is the opening to the anime Deadman Wonderland.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Over 40K watching this perfectly adorable idiot perform in 3D!

dumb wings

Speaking of the ADL

That's a damn big move from Aviel. This might have really far reaching reprocussions.

Don't really see why so many people are negative about this. Corpos are jobs, you join because of the money. This is providing competition in the job market, free information for us, and a bit of negotiating power for the less network savy vtubers. The experienced vtubers already have a general idea of the cuts and benefits from gossiping/networking. And just like before they'll still be able to decide for themselves if the benefits are worth a bigger cut. The only ones who don't are the vtuber newbies or loners, who might not know that they're getting low balled.
I dont think Adviel its doing it because he cares for the industry LOL.He problaby saw Rin new CCV and wanted to kill himself.
Fully agree but if it benefits me and the vtubers I watch then I'm all for it.

Last edited:

mismatch

LOL, of COURSE she would sing Renai Circulation

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
IRyS you cheeky lil shit.
Edit: As good as fuckin ever though.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
The whiplash I got from Irys singing shangri-la to fucking renai circulation right after jesus christ

Ensok

Early Adopter
I never really cared much for this song but this is also coming from someone whose favorite Bakemono character is Kaiki.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Don't really see why so many people are negative about this. Corpos are jobs, you join because of the money. This is providing competition in the job market, free information for us, and a bit of negotiating power for the less network savy vtubers. The experienced vtubers already have a general idea of the cuts and benefits from gossiping/networking. And just like before they'll still be able to decide for themselves if the benefits are worth a bigger cut. The only ones who don't are the vtuber newbies or loners, who might not know that they're getting low balled.
I dont think Adviel its doing it because he cares for the industry LOL.He problaby saw Rin new CCV and wanted to kill himself.

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
And she pulls out *namirin's signature song. sasuga

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
LOL, Of COURSE she would sing Renai Circulation
It's probably the song that got her into Hololive to be honest. Most people still don't realize when you look it up on YouTube it's her version and not the original that it defaults to.

So happy she finally got her model sorted out so she could finally do 3D. Been a long time coming.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Absolute chaos time foto_no_exif (3).jpg

Netscaper

Early Adopter
LOL, Of COURSE she would sing Renai Circulation
I love how they always sing it because it sounds sweet and cute (completely forgetting how the character that sings it evolves into a murderous yandere stalker, and it is even lampshaded in this song by the character always watching and following the object of their love).

Edit: Nevermind then. Didn't know it was Namirin's defacto song.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It's probably the song that got her into Hololive to be honest. Most people still don't realize when you look it up on YouTube it's her version and not the original that it defaults to.
That video probably has more views that the combined archives of multiple holomems.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I love how they always sing it because it sounds sweet and cute (completely forgetting how the character that sings it evolves into a murderous yandere stalker, and it is even lampshaded in this song by the character always watching and following the object of their love).
Honestly, that is pretty on-brand for IRyS

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
She can't keep a straight face at all, that wasabi was a gut punch for her.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
WTF are you doing, Irys? I legit can't tell if she knows what she's doing or if she's that dense.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Bae with the body language psychology

Also, on Renai: :youlittleshit::kaelalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom