"Suspensions are meant for reflecting on actions. So I did and came to the conclusion that I was right"Roza Coatl

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Aviel saw the comparison between the advent girls vs his loli corpo. The man is desperate for some chuuba with actual talents :deztheroom:
Roca is better then anyone in advent :amepopcorn:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Half that we dont know how much he gets, also really who the fuck watch Aster, i have only see skaven cultists watch him for god know why
I'm sure his cut is worse than Rin's, I'm just saying, Aviel can't really poach any disgruntled Nijis when realistically, his top talent only earns 50% more than the worst, literally who-tier Niji. Not even mentioning how the fuck he plans to keep throwing money at talents and potential talents when he's not making more money than fucking Fishman.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I'm sure his cut is worse than Rin's, I'm just saying, Aviel can't really poach any disgruntled Nijis when realistically, his top talent only earns 50% more than the worst, literally who-tier Niji. Not even mentioning how the fuck he plans to keep throwing money at talents and potential talents when he's not making more money than fucking Fishman.
No other way, American taxpayers will have to pay so Israel can thrive, we cant let our greatest ally lose the war against the japaneses and the canadians

Edit: the UK has decided to break NATO protocols

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If it manages to fuck with californians then a few chuubas are a needed sacrifice.

Lol this jew, the uberautistic nips are never gonna reveal their contracts just so this shmuck can try to 1up them with better offers and try to poach potential hires, this is such an obvious trap, but I do hope some retardo western startups fall for it and bankrupt themselves trying to against with jewish gold.
i'm curious as to how this is a trap with IDOL in fairly good standing with employees that aside form Bin Benbose are happy to be there. even if they do end up paying lower.
The problem with mascot vtubers is corporations tend to rebrand and adjust their business priorities and/or marketing strategies every couple of years or so, which means this chick could very easily be laid off like the twins were from GGN once Opera find a new gimmick. I don't see it being a particularly reliable line of work.

If the talent's cut is above industry standard this will cause a huge upset, and Aviel knows it. I genuinely cannot wait to see this; from his perspective it's likely an attempt to indirectly "poach" big-name talents (very good timing for that too, given Nijisanji is imploding in slow motion), but the bigger picture here is it gives all corpo vtubers across the board more negotiation power. It's also good information for viewers to have, as a lot of people are naturally interested in how much of their donation the streamer will receive.

The interesting factor here is the wording - it implies talent contract, singular. It seems unusual to me that a talent agency would have blanket talent contracts across the board, rather than going through a negotiation period with each hire, and it also suggests there isn't an opportunity for tenured talents to renegotiate based on their numbers/outside opportunities etc.. Maybe he'll clear this up in his post, but be careful not to be immediately impressed if he posts a big number - there are layers to contracts beyond just the revenue share.
Yeah All of this. But also this cripples smaller corpos as well with one strike Aviel can KILL all smaller competition with one post. Still depends on how good this contract is (and i feel safe assuming it's Good if hes making a power move like this) if idol makes it's contract the standard (via being extremely enticing to talents) then everyone else has to put up or shutdown.

it won't murder other corps even smaller ones obviously but it pressures them and raises the potential start up costs since bigger indies who do their research will be unwilling to lend their names to start ups.

To put it in simple terms this Guarantees no new Corpo can just show up with a bunch of proven indies and outpace Idol unless they are also willing to out bid Idol's contract.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
i'm curious as to how this is a trap with IDOL in fairly good standing with employees that aside form Bin Benbose are happy to be there. even if they do end up paying lower.
It's not a trap for the talent, it's a trap for other corpos.
Dude is trying to get other small corpos to reveal their hand so idol doesn't steal their potential literal whos and in doing so they only give more strategic power to jewlord. He's essentially challenging the entire fucking industry to get on his level, only jews have this amount of brazen confidence in their ability to loose 20 bucks but make back 200.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sorry for double post. Your forgetting the other thing ninji does.

Make the talents pay out of pocket meaning their earnings might be higher but most of the things they have to do to fuel their growth is out of pocket as well.

If Aviel and his infinite jewgold can keep this pace up he can actually just buy himself into the black. Keep in mind any ninji talents that join Idol means less earnings for Ninji as well.

Edit: it didn't save the rest of the post.

Not only does Idol cover their initial costs (making it tempting to start with) but if it does also cover creative costs that means less stress on the talents who otherwise have to ask if they have the cash and audience to do something spectacular and stupid.

VTuberBobDole

I just imagined Wendy's debuting a red-headed VTuber mascot, run by the people who also run their Twitter. That might actually be funny.

A sassy, memelord redheaded chuuba? Sign me up!

Heads up to anyone who doesn't know. The west coast is about to get hit by a hurricane - an incredibly rare event. Lots of SoCal are nothing but desert. They are about to get months/years worth of rain in days. Flooding is bound to be catastrophic. Pray for your oshis.

Aren't they typhoons on the Pacific side? Or did this one actually start in the Atlantic and cross over Mexico/Central America somehow and that's why it is considered a hurricane?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Roca is better then anyone in advent :amepopcorn:
Oh bringing out the bait stickers for this FULL MEAL POST?
Listen to one of Roca music streams and listen to your advent Oshi's, Roca is way better, there's no comparison and she does many more music streams then them.
Now compare their non-music streams, you might prefer anyone over another, but is the difference in entertainment/personality so great to make up for the difference of musical ability? No, of course not. Roca wins.
:mikothumbsl::mitothink:

Ensok

Early Adopter
The dogs synchronized screams are always fun.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Clio is showing her new daki tonight.
Untitled.png
:holohag::hololove:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
1 hour, last stream before break. Be there!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Oh bringing out the bait stickers for this FULL MEAL POST?
Listen to one of Roca music streams and listen to your advent Oshi's, Roca is way better, there's no comparison and she does many more music streams then them.
Now compare their non-music streams, you might prefer anyone over another, but is the difference in entertainment/personality so great to make up for the difference of musical ability? No, of course not. Roca wins.
:mikothumbsl::mitothink:
she's not going to fuck you dude krowakaru.png

SomeRando

Aren't they typhoons on the Pacific side? Or did this one actually start in the Atlantic and cross over Mexico/Central America somehow and that's why it is considered a hurricane?

Hurricanes can happen in the pacific as well, this one is currently considered a category 2 (it was a cat 4 for a little while), it's been weakening over time but will still likely bring in lots of wind damage and flooding. With sustained winds of around 100 miles per hour and wind gusts of around 130 miles per hour. So it won't be as bad as say Hurricane Katrina but you still wouldn't want to be outside when it hit.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hurricanes can happen in the pacific as well, this one is currently considered a category 2 (it was a cat 4 for a little while), it's been weakening over time but will still likely bring in lots of wind damage and flooding. With sustained winds of around 100 miles per hour and wind gusts of around 130 miles per hour. So it won't be as bad as say Hurricane Katrina but you still wouldn't want to be outside when it hit.

Hurricanes/typhoons also almost never hit the west coast of the United States because the ocean currents drag the cold water from the Alaska/Canada coast south along the coastline towards California. Hurricanes NEED warm water in order to form and maintain their energy. That's why they're almost exclusively along the east coast of the U.S. in our neck of the woods.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Fuwamoco beat the shit out of the first boss really fast.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bijou after beating an Elden Ring boss: "Yatta! I'm so glad. I didn't think we could do it."

Also Bijou: "Actually I did think we could do it because I have confidence in myself."

I gotta say, it's nice to finally have an actual gamer in HoloEN.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom