"BLÅHAJ is more than just a shark to some people (all of them). BLÅHAJ is a way of life. BLÅHAJ is beloved by people of all walks of life. Young, old, Rin, British people, other people, Rin, my dad laughs at me but he doesn't count, Rin, the president (Rin), and BLÅHAJ love BLÅHAJ. In this way, it could be said that something that provides light and comfort for so many people across all of Society is a necessity, in the same way that food and transportation are. You wouldn't let Rin starve, would you?"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Somehow Nerissa was worse than Fuwawa

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Somehow Nerissa was worse than Fuwawa
She was harder to kill because the enemies had no fucking clue what she was doing with her insane movements. Also aim-assist.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She was harder to kill because the enemies had no fucking clue what she was doing with her insane movements. Also aim-assist.
They also have level 1 accounts. Theyre basically playing agaonst player with the same skillgap as them

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I feel like FUWAMOCO doesn't even know what the first rule of violence is, with how often they keep saying it, it's great

niggaphil

Fuwawa Apex skill, I kneel, man. I don't know wtf is going on if I am the enemy player:gunpeko:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ame is still playing Pokemon Unite lol. Bae's switch just had a popup saying she was playing.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I tune into the Apex collab and see the worst yet most spectacular gunfight I have ever seen in my entire life.
I think I'll stay out of this one...

USS IOWA

So much for her break, not that anyone expected anything else.

I mean she slept for 8 hours. That's her longest break yet.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Risotto new orisong.

Still not as good as Amplify and Blue Sugar but way better than Wanderer.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Also Fuwawa : i play with a controllee
i have seen pros use a controller when they are just vibing, i recall Prestly using one and murdering everyone when he meet Selen

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
unless you want to live on a desolate DDOLBANG helldimension of bland drawings I urge you to be less bad and just change the filename, it ain't that difficult. You can fight me on this one because this is the one hill I'm going to die on

View attachment 40246
And here I thought I was the only one who hated his art. I can't articulate why but seeing it really pisses me off

Sad honse woman update: Basically she had a falling-out with a friend and it made her sadge. I was thinking maybe it was a boyfriend or like a really good childhood friend, but then she said something like "If I tried to go into the server and check on people, I would get yelled at in DMs."

This woman is being emotionally destroyed because she broke up with an internet friend.

Unrelatedly, today is the 103rd anniversary of the 19th Amendment.

The way she talks about it makes me think it was a mod or someone who was trying to be her manager. Anyone in her discord notice any prominent members missing?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
it would be impossible to stream snipe FUWAMOCO, because even if you saw what they were doing, you would have no idea what was going on

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I tune into the Apex collab and see the worst yet most spectacular gunfight I have ever seen in my entire life.
I think I'll stay out of this one...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
i have seen pros use a controller when they are just vibing, i recall Prestly using one and murdering everyone when he meet Selen
Dont get me wrong the input is OP. I just think mnk>controller but thats not on topic.

It isy first tome watching an apex stream and you would think its a horror game with how much fuwamoco are screaming. And the stream sniping has begun

The Rrat

Early Adopter
it would be impossible to stream snipe FUWAMOCO, because even if you saw what they were doing, you would have no idea what was going on
Someone named "Nerissa's XXL Milkers" sniped them and let himself be killed by Nerissa.
:ewww:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Ami being cute right now.
Ami being drunk right now.
Ami being sappy.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
And the stream sniping has begun
They had snipers in the previous round.
And now they killed a team named "A. Watson, shorrrk and KIWAWA".

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i think biboos back is going to crack after all this carrying shes doing

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ame is still playing Pokemon Unite lol. Bae's switch just had a popup saying she was playing.
Yeah: https://uniteapi.dev/p/5879748429318275313
I check every once in a while to see if IRyS has played again since the last time I posted (3 duo queue losses in a row with Ame. She hasn’t. Rage uninstall the game or just really busy, who knows?), but I did notice Ame was still playing regularly.
I’ve continued playing too, and I’ve gotta say, playing with randoms is way worse than playing with bots. Not because of having human enemies, but because of having human teammates. I need to learn how to bully my teammates in the lobby instead of just letting them take jungle from me.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Sorry Holofriends but nothing will ever top this APEX performance.
NijiUK.jpg
3 FPS newbies(Millie, Enna and Petra) being coached by an average player(Reimu) got stream sniped and won by doing nothing, this was literally their first match in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom