Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Which way military man?
View attachment 40808
One of them has money, shrugged off /k/'s and /vt/'s combined hate without a scratch, and managed to become the darling of progressive twitter despite her documented history of calling people vermintide and faggots.

The other can't handle having a falling out with a Discord persona.

I know which one I would pick (to fleece and then fuck off, mind you).

httn

Hag enthusiast

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI learns it's not "Dark Vader"

The virgin "dark vader" Airi vs the chad "6 star wars movies" Ina.

Darth Tako.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
k7kkk14sdyib1.jpeg
Nijisanji's outfit release schedule confuses the fuck out of me, tbh.

edit:
Late but I still don't understand how they distribute this shit.

Edi2:
I can't believe Pomu killed Mysta and decided to wear his skin.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Some y'all forgetting that almost all of these women larping as anime woman have actual issues. If they didn't they wouldn't be larping as anime women. We also have the parasocial problem. For most of these women the people who understand them best is sometimes their chat. They don't have anyone else that they can vent to. She sounds a lot better now than she did at the start of the stream just from talking about. In true female fashion she presents a problem that she doesn't actually want fixed, just listened to.

Now after a lackluster defense of Tomoe, what the hell woman? This was clearly never a friendship. Burn your hand on this, remember that it hurts, and Goddamn learn from it.
She'd have my sympathies if it was a boyfriend, family member, or even just a real-life friend who was abusing her and being so controlling. Literally just some asshole over the internet? Get a fucking grip on yourself woman. They have no power you do not explicitly give them, and you can retract it at any time, she's just bleeding respectability non-stop recently.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Unrelated to any current conversations but... I just stumbled on these and it got me thinkin'. Coulda been a good song collab partner for Calli before she got too serious about the music stuff. Not that her current rap game is anything too serious but yeah...

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Unrelated to any current conversations but... I just stumbled on these and it got me thinkin'. Coulda been a good song collab partner for Calli before she got too serious about the music stuff. Not that her current rap game is anything too serious but yeah...

There only room enough for one wigger in Enna's life.
:thatsracist:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

USS IOWA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

New cover from Serina. I don't watch her streams but I really like her singing voice.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
There is more than that, as an example, a shizo can still fuck up a timeline because all the replies and conversations will remain from people white knighting or whatever.
Going back to this, a lot of R18 artists block chuubas they do art of, as well. Guess a bunch of girls should look forward to seeing themselves get spit-roasted, thanks to the algorithm.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

That Korean guy who travels to a lot of Holo Events goes to the Holo Gen 4 collab cafe

Gen 1 collab without Chama again :yagoocry::loading:

Rrat playing the first Paper Mario.

Serbian Peacemakers

While I'm sorry Horse Girl's E-Sex partner groomed her or whatever, why did any of this need to affect her stream? Hell why did any of it even need to be shared? Vtubers are no where near the models of mental stability, but Horse is either the biggest cry baby possible or a master manipulator with how much she seems to sad post.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
While I'm sorry Horse Girl's E-Sex partner groomed her or whatever, why did any of this need to affect her stream? Hell why did any of it even need to be shared? Vtubers are no where near the models of mental stability, but Horse is either the biggest cry baby possible or a master manipulator with how much she seems to sad post.
She's parasocial for her chat. "Many such cases" as they say.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom