"Yeah but I'm poooor"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehk

smartestkidontheshortbus

It sounds like Warhorse got groomed by an asshole.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Why the fuck do women let people do this to them.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Sad honse woman update: Basically she had a falling-out with a friend and it made her sadge. I was thinking maybe it was a boyfriend or like a really good childhood friend, but then she said something like "If I tried to go into the server and check on people, I would get yelled at in DMs."

This woman is being emotionally destroyed because she broke up with an internet friend.

Unrelatedly, today is the 103rd anniversary of the 19th Amendment.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looks like she's going to have a stream tonight about her recent issues.

Did she get groomed? It's sounding like someone was grooming her...Or is the term "Toxic friendship."
Yeah she's sounding vague enough to imply that. Makes me wonder how close this "friend" was/is

Sad honse woman update: Basically she had a falling-out with a friend and it made her sadge. I was thinking maybe it was a boyfriend or like a really good childhood friend, but then she said something like "If I tried to go into the server and check on people, I would get yelled at in DMs."

This woman is being destroyed because she broke up with an internet friend.

Unrelatedly, today is the 103rd anniversary of the 19th Amendment.

Granted, a lot more retreated into the internet beginning with Covid, so it doesn't surprise me that someone who might just be a wall of text might be unusually important to them

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Boat returns to port tomorrow!!
1137144608514641960.webp

Pomu karaoke. If you can't catch it now, that's okies, it'll be archived. Currently belting out some real bangers though.

(Setlist so far:)
image.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
man, modern women sure are empowered girlbosses who totally are beyond all those silly problems that weak and vulnerable disempowered women of bygone eras had to deal with huh

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Vesper would have liked BG3 perms...

Damn nigga Kiara really did journey out to get BG3 perms since takeshi no friendsjin was too busy getting drunk

:smugrys:

USS IOWA

Why the fuck do women let people do this to them.
Sometimes you don't notice it at first, Maybe you notice a slight jab but nothing you can't shrug off. But worse, They will start to belittle you, Ask for favors the don't keeep, and then they will abandon until you are useful to them. Some try to get away from that and they succeed, But some do not, either by fear of lonliness or the 'friend' will try to retaliate.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sorry, but she's talking a whole lot without actually saying anything of substance lol

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
'yeah this didn't happen irl' - stupid horse

076.png

Topo Chico

Isn't this the military broad? Aren't they supposed to teach you a modicum of mental toughness?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Dear god this is literally just a random series of generic victimhood-related mumblings. GIVE DETAILS OR SHUT UP.

Mehk

I'm really starting to think Warhorse had a internet cuddle buddy, that cuddle buddy was trying to....manipulate? her into keeping them as her only friend, so they were controlling her. Sounds like people finally told her "Lol, girl you are getting groomed." and it finally clicked.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm not gonna defend the horse because she is honestly being a bit pathetic, but i haven't seen any evidence that she is a actual soldier. Their is a very good chance that she is just a office worker in a uniform.
Maybe she's part of the bravest military branch there is. Military spouses. Just ask Froot.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not to join in on the liveposting. But is this about a mod, how can we blame this on the Xalabussy

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Date night with the wifey!

Edit: Oh no, its the aquarium again. Please don't die.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (4).png

I can't believe Lando groomed this horse-woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom