"Poggers ocean"Umisea writing team

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

i think biboos back is going to crack after all this carrying shes doing
Her laughing is like a long sigh............. she gonna need some strong alcohol after this

Edit: Biboo toxicity is showing.... Shoot them, get them!! Damn it

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Someone can correct me but even the pencil pushers had to complete basic training right? and that's supposed to weed out weak ass bitches like her. Someone floated the idea that she's the wife of an actual military dude since their wives start saying they're part of the military just by being married to them or some shit like that. Either way if she's pittybaiting I hope it pays off but if she isn't, she needs to stone the fuck up.
Former Army paper pusher here, bct is supposed to week out the weak-asses and stress you out to make you mentally tough. Unfortunately it is becoming more and more diluted. Back in the day the old heads talk about how drill sergeants could physically hit you. When I went through it they could no longer physically touch you but they'd find creative ways to scream and verbally fuck with you. Nowadays.. I hear recruits now have nice dorms with two to a room instead of a large open bay, can keep their cell phones and laptops, and can have access to the internet while in training.. With recruitment down they can't be as tough and mean and will keep recycling you though training until you eventually pass.

Most women in the Army are in support positions like hr, paralegal, finance, broadcasting, cooks.. and the ones in more "tough" units like mechanics seem to usually get the guys to carry their tools and do the more dirty and difficult jobs. And when it comes time for deployment, half mysteriously get pregnant and sadly can't deploy. It's magical and happens every time, surely not a coincidence!

Anyhow I don't watch this menhera horse girl army vtuber, but it sounds like she could be legit.. has she ever said if she is active duty or reserve/national guard. If the latter then she is just a weekend warrior and is a normal civilian most of the time.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Biboo hard carrying the team.

God's Strongest Dragoon

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
or just really busy
Probably busy. She said this week would probably be too busy to stream during. Fauna and Bae have mentioned like 12-hour days doing Holo stuff, as well, so it is probably the same for IRyS, if not more with the prepping for her 3D debut.

niggaphil

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I did not know it was still in use.
That particular pool is still in use, but thanks to the hotel having to increase the cost of keeping that dang pool clean from all that filth, the pool is now only for anything that isnt involving plug A to port B action.

Guess Sony got alot of money to rent that pool just for that one bit, since I heard the price was so expensive that its no longer a prime spot for photoshoots unless you specifically want that pool.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
is anyone keeping track of how many "the first rule of [X]" there are at this point

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

The thing involving the gacha addicts is live.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm curious about how this shill stream will go, Ina is not a newcomer to Fate and knowing how Kronii is, this might be interesting.
If they are really just going to talk about it and not play it, probably not.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Pako is VERY excited. Understandable since one of Ina's favorite FGO characters was designed by him.
19631.png

Kronii: "So how much FGO have you played?"
Ina: "I played a little bit back in my day. Y'know just a little :smugina:"

Stunned But Dumb

Oh, Ina plays a little bit. Just a little. A tiny bit here and there. That's nice.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
How? Did the get sniped and the other team just jumped off the cliff at the end or what?
The stream snipers killed everyone in the lobby and the idiot trio wandered around without having met any other player till they won. It was literally their first match in the game.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pako is VERY excited. Understandable since one of Ina's favorite FGO characters was designed by him.
View attachment 40826

Kronii: "So how much FGO have you played?"
Ina: "I played a little bit back in my day. Y'know just a little :smugina:"

Welp, good luck Kroniis and Takos. The grave for your oshiis have been dug.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Takos. The grave for your oshiis have been dug.
if the lead Takodachi himself is led to be believed, the average Takodachi is used to dooming about their oshi's career everytime she took a random hiatus or seemed down, they're probably used to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom