"Programming socks, what's that supposed to mean?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

Do the diversity hires actually get deployed or do they just get payed to do fuck all? I would never join the military (I'm not gonna die for a country I have no allegiance to in some war engineered by fags sitting comfortably at home) so I don't understand what this push for women and other niggas to join the military is all about.
After Afghanistan? Nah most likely they will be either drone pilots or Intelligence officers.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
After Lia's (donathon reward? fuck I can't remember two hours ago jesus) stream we get one of Rie's. Last time water was involved people almost died

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yep. Most of the Indian servants belong to Pako, except the Sakura faces. Also, Nobunaga too.
Pako does a better job representing India than the people of India.

fuck so thats why i didnt have any pako on my days

just like sana they all run
Pako has done 5 free servants comrade, I don't know how you missed any of them.

Awoogers

Pako has done 5 free servants comrade, I don't know how you missed any of them.

getting out because shuten and raikou didnt jump to my chaldea(dick)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Do the diversity hires actually get deployed or do they just get payed to do fuck all? I would never join the military (I'm not gonna die for a country I have no allegiance to in some war engineered by fags sitting comfortably at home) so I don't understand what this push for women and other niggas to join the military is all about.
The majority of the military doesn't actually get deployed to combat. There is a completely fucking massive amount of "support" roles like Doctors, Quartermasters, Chefs, and more. It's a well known joke that the most jacked looking military members never see combat and just spend their whole time on base, working out at the gym. There is even a term for it, they're called PoGs, which means People other than Grunts. Hilariously enough, the overwhelming majority of people that actually see combat are Whites and Hispanics. There's another military meme about white dudes and hispanics being battle buddies. The joke is that if the white dude gets injured in combat, the hispanic awakens his Mayan bloodline and goes insane because "no one hurts my gringo".

The push for minorities to join the military is because of liberals and because military recruitment has completely fallen off a cliff. A lot of the population, especially whites, no longer sees the military as an honorable endeavor you give yourself to but a machine that uses and abuses you for the benefit of some rich fucks in political or corporate power. Considering how the lifeblood of military recruitment was always some rural white dudes going straight into the military after high school, the military has become desperate.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Well, the stream was whatever but seeing /alter/ seethe over it made it worth, i hope Kronii does more shill streams for FGO.

Awoogers

Well, the stream was whatever but seeing /alter/ seethe over it made it worth, i hope Kronii does more shill streams for FGO.
whats alter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
okayu holocure in under 2 hours.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Pako is going to end animating all the Mahabharata at this rate (and he follow the Nasu version that is like 70% the same as the one irl)

Kronii doesnt know jackshit about the game, all her choice were literally Wada designs even when Elizabeth, Gawayn,Tamamo, the Sakura five and Chen gong are also wada creations, Ina was this close of calling her a freaking casual, Ina even remember Voyager CE from the Fate Requiem event, it was a damage boost CE from the event meanwhile Kronii picked Black Grail, talked how broken it was but forgot the demerit until Ina told her about it

I suppose they did not bring Kiara because Huke only has 2 servants that are the same (Altera and Altera Santa) and Kiara doesnt know jackshit about the game

Awoogers

4chan thread for fgo
oh so the containment zone of stockholm syndrome then

also i also expected the fgo community to not like this collab whatsoever even the big fgo groups on facebook dont like it when you post any vtuber with fgo related artists

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Tbh I never felt race-based favoritism was really a thing, at least among male soldiers. All the NCOs I had and saw enforced discipline pretty equally, at least in the enlisted ranks. I can't speak for the officers side tho. It help that promotion in the Army from E1 to E4 is automatic and time-based as long as you don't fuck up and get in trouble with the law, and E5 and E6 promotion is based on points that is up to each individual soldier to earn. Even if your leadership hates you, if you earn your points then you get your rank. One of the Army's strength besides all the wonder weapons and tech is it's strong NCO corps.. at least it used to be. I've heard things that DEI might be creeping in now but it wasn't a thing when I was in.

It's with the female soldiers that shit get's stupid.. their physical standards are lower than man, annoyingly so. So it's way easier for them to pass their physical tests and earn promotion points . I've seen some borderline landwhales score well on their physical tests who barely fit into their uniforms. And the natural protective male instincts means many male soldiers will be gentlemen and offer to help with the physical stuff, and many female soldiers will take advantage.. more proof in mind that men and women shouldn't serve together, can't get rid of the natural male protective instinct. Some females do try to do their fair share, I once saw a tiny 100 lb female fuck up her back cus she wanted to carry the same full ruck march load as the guys.. her heart was willing but her female body just isn't built for continuous physical labor as males.. she had to be medically discharged after a few months of constantly being at medical.

As for troons, they weren't a thing when I was serving. Seems to be a newer mental illness, I have no idea how they can get through basic training. Don't they need constant medical treatments to maintain their body mutations? No clue how they can function in the Army, wierd af.

God's Strongest Dragoon

As for troons, they weren't a thing when I was serving. Seems to be a newer mental illness, I have no idea how they can get through basic training. Don't they need constant medical treatments to maintain their body mutations? No clue how they can function in the Army, wierd af.
Troons usually join the Chair Force and then spend their career sitting in a building stateside with AC while they drone some sandnígger wedding on the other side of the planet.

Awoogers

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
oh so the containment zone of stockholm syndrome then

also i also expected the fgo community to not like this collab whatsoever even the big fgo groups on facebook dont like it when you post any vtuber with fgo related artists
I have noticed a lot of gacha fans shitting on vtubers and their fans in the past. They seem to have some kind of "superiority complex" over vtuber fans, which is ironic considering they are known for throwing money towards a bunch of PNGs.

Last edited:

Awoogers

I have noticed a lot of gacha fans shitting on vtubers and their fans in the past. They seem to have some kind of "superiority complex" over vtuber fans, which is ironic considering they are known to throw moneys towards a bunch of PNGs.
They hate vtuber fans because being irresponsible with money was their thing before it boomed

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Pako is going to end animating all the Mahabharata at this rate (and he follow the Nasu version that is like 70% the same as the one irl)

Kronii doesnt know jackshit about the game, all her choice were literally Wada designs even when Elizabeth, Gawayn,Tamamo, the Sakura five and Chen gong are also wada creations, Ina was this close of calling her a freaking casual, Ina even remember Voyager CE from the Fate Requiem event, it was a damage boost CE from the event meanwhile Kronii picked Black Grail, talked how broken it was but forgot the demerit until Ina told her about it

I suppose they did not bring Kiara because Huke only has 2 servants that are the same (Altera and Altera Santa) and Kiara doesnt know jackshit about the game
I try to limit my fgo autism here but you just go all out about it. Maybe it's your ESL leaking but I can respect it.

The rat posted her Holosummer short and it reminded me of how much I miss Baewatch. Maybe one day she'll bring it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom