"Like, I've heard that British English is like some fanciful mumbo-jumbo"Himemori Luna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Without glasses 10/10. With glasses 9/10. Not bad but not my taste.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
1692103456102.png

I think my favorite Lui is when she makes faces like this while playing horror games.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
They went full ethnic with the batik dayak, batik sekar, batik drayat, batik lasem, and I'm probably missing another 5 or 6 patterns.
02.jpg

03.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Negzana

They went full ethnic with the batik dayak, batik sekar, batik drayat, batik lasem, and I'm probably missing another 5 or 6 patterns.
View attachment 40336

View attachment 40341
This has been a great costume reveal stream. A lot less through-the-motions like others, didn't waste time on predictions. Amazing outfit and even the glasses have detail to them.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Speaking of ID Zoey did an ID cover of Idol

And a pseudo Cupid Duet with Gura

Negzana

Apparently the theme is a blacksmithing apprentice's room, but I love how Kaela's outfit gives out some treasure hunter vibes.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
1692103999398.png
The details of the outfit is mindblowing, it's a very good outfit. Can't wait for Zeta's and Kobo's.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Megane Kaela is real. I feel incredibly blessed today.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I like how holoID likes to incorporate local inspiration for their independence day outfits, it gives room for extra creativity and sentimental-ism for local fans as well

Negzana

Amazing stream, loved the costume, can't wait to watch the next SEA Vtuber airing at 10:00 AM, watching Jelly now

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
The cape makes it go from 8/10 to 10/10 for me. I like heavy draped cape
I have the opposite opinion. 10/10 without, 7/10 with. I realize this is some kind of Indonesian national dress, but it looks like a rug.

Stunned But Dumb

Limkin

Not as good as a blue dress they all got for promo, but still a solid 10/10 and one of the best outfits they released from a company

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Negzana

I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm so used to and fond of Kaela's heavy SEA accent I find Zeta's voice jarring for an ID.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Glad HoloH3ro is going for something different than the typical prediction streams

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Glad HoloH3ro is going for something different than the typical prediction streams
It's better, but still barely escapes "boring" for me.

Negzana

When it comes to views, raid buff probably will give Zeta just slightly less views or even just as high CCV as Kaela, with a higher average due to beginning with the raid buff. However, Kaela will be larger in terms of superchats. Meanwhile Kobo will beat both due to being the biggest HoloID member and having the raid buff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom