DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Metaverse is an undefined buzzword that means whatever they want to changing each time to fit the nothing they are selling you.

What most agree on it being is a fucking hubworld. that's it it's been done most MMO's have them as you said (either serverwide or instance based) however what they don't want you to know is the metaverse as they vapidly describe it has also already been done a place that is everything all at once.

Decentraland exists that is what "the metaverse" is accidentally describing it's self as a massive project with none of the talent skill vision money or competence to make it feasible but because people are idiots other people make money off it anyway.

Why can't we just use fucking virtual world is that not special enough for these money grubbing fuckwits. Stop making shiny new words to sell your nothing to people.

Yeah its used like that now but the word literally came for a book that talks about Cyberspace :inahalloween:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
They are returning. Haachama is also going to stream soon. I do not want to doom post. I want to hope post.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ok, yeah, that tweet is vague, but what could this Tweet mean?

Potato: Vesper is in a coma
Good night: They've decided to pull the plug on Vesper
Now might I remind you that most "tin foil" hats that people wear are actually aluminum foil.
:takocope:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

USS IOWA

Oh my God, I can't believe Magni and Dezmond are in Ireland.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
They are returning. Haachama is also going to stream soon. I do not want to doom post. I want to hope post.
yeah we really need more of this

not everything in life is bleak and depressing

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Oh my God, I can't believe Magni and Dezmond are in Ireland.

Stop making me question the odd noises I've been hearing from my henhouse at night more than I already am.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Yeah its used like that now but the word literally came for a book that talks about Cyberspace :inahalloween:
yeah but Snowcrash also described metaverse users as Gargoyles because they were hideous unmoving statues.

Hell Ready Play One the book that is far closer to what corperations want to sell you also calls the Oasis VR because the word is multipurpose and we did not need another new one

They stole the word from a book skeptical of the kind of bullshit these people are presenting and made it the face of their marketing it's about as disgusting as the gargoyles were.

I wish holoearth all the best it seems like the most realistic of these projects (focusing on being a platform for it's idol stuff first with some dabbling in side projects) but i really wish they would be honest and just say they are jelly of fucking fortnite of all things.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

He is drunk for the pain of losing half his gen, this is truly the end times

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Dont let the Magni and Vesper doomposting distract you from the fact that Pekora bought a fucking MONKEY

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Every time Shiina talks about her vague health issues she's sounds more pregnant :whatastory:I guess she made use of Sakana paying the Gym membership one way or another....
Congratulations Shiina :shiinawangy:, OR I'm so sorry Shiina and I hope it's not lime disease :shiinastare:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Negzana

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Dude Shiina's weight lifting BRB screen is cracking me up, 1st beanuts is DEAD and now Shiina hasn't been to the Gym in 2 months :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Is macabre the right word?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom