"You have to continue searching for the biggest nuts you can get"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
That's just Vesper burying his next international rice cache.
Since we're talking about bongland, this stash is a pallet of Heinz Baked Beans In Tomato Sauce.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Do you think at some point this would become so trivial that Cover would let the talents have a better cut? It would be interesting if a talent used this to advocate for a better percentage. Though with all of them comfortably(?) making six figures, no one’s going to rock that boat.
I think if the talent is an idiot they would ask for it. And if Cover is smart they would let them. Because it would satisfy a person and not affect Cover's income in a significant way. Otherwise getting better cut from your merch, and promotions you are participating in is obviously a better deal. What it shows is people don't throw more money in superchats and memberships, but they absolutely do spend it on merch and tickets. And companies are willing to pay a lot just to have your face on their product.
Maybe Cover could be persuaded to give them a slightly better cut, but I think it's beneficial to Cover to keep the superchats as the least worthwhile way for viewers to support their oshi.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The Spic Homo just starting streaming
It would be funny if something drops now

God's Strongest Dragoon

Stop making me question the odd noises I've been hearing from my henhouse at night more than I already am.
If you spot a malnourished hobo wearing a mosquito net hat with jacked leg muscles, do not make eye contact.

USS IOWA

Stop making me question the odd noises I've been hearing from my henhouse at night more than I already am.
Better hide yo chickens Britboy Vesper is looking mighty hungry right now.

VTuberBobDole

What do you guys think of the "Belly bulge"? :unsure:

Isn't this what Momo and Coni were talking about a few weeks ago? She liked to call it a "pooch" (pouch?) I think.

All of the old men are going to die in a retirement home brawl over whether original Naruto was the best or worst show of all time.

Many of us predate Naruto. Naruto was that crappy popular dubbed show on Adult Swim that all the anime posers liked to think made them "otaku". The infestation of the normies. I avoided the trifecta of that, DBZ, and Bleach as much as I could. Give me NGE, Escaflowne, Nadesico, etc for my nostalgia trip please...

Stunned But Dumb

I've had some recent, very long drives, so I got to thinking how one would go about really setting themselves apart on a first stream. I came to the conclusion proof of the ability to do basic cooking, cleaning and folding clothes would set you out as a competent human faster than most other things. At least for a male streamer. For a female streamer, it's fairly clear that being a complete mess (or at least presenting as such) is more effective.

Reminds me that Tempus' first offcollab was the three of them having a cooking challenge and none of them making something edible

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Reminds me that Tempus' first offcollab was the three of them having a cooking challenge and none of them making something edible
Ah yeah, the six month anniversary where everyone kept going "Holy shit Axel can actually cook" and then Mane-Chan posted a picture of his penisburger from a different angle and it looked diseased.

thirteenorphans

I feel like most of HQ used Ubereats during their formative years where others learnt to cook by necessity. Actually, I imagine this is probably true for most vtubers in that age range. I wonder how many of them would actually fuck up an instant meal because they guessed the instructions instead of reading it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin update:shes somehow still going

she already said shes just gonna play for a bit

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Ok, yeah, that tweet is vague, but what could this Tweet mean?

He browses /vt/, so be knows that rrats will breed if he posts just a tweet saying good night and is trying to play it off.
Fellas, it’s over.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
While our fates may not yet be sealed, place your bets on exactly WHAT will happen within the current 24 hour period

Anything is possible, everything IS possible, and consequences will never be the same

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
While our fates may not yet be sealed, place your bets on exactly WHAT will happen within the current 24 hour period

Anything is possible, everything IS possible, and consequences will never be the same
Absolutely nothing

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I bet

that we will hear nothing, and will have to continue to wait

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Current Pokemon Unite rank of hololive members

HoloJP
Okayu - Ultra Class 5
Shion - Veteran Class 5
Fubuki - Expert Class 2
Pekora - Expert Class 3
Nene - Beginner

HoloEN
Fauna - Expert Class 5
Ame - Great Class Class 1
Irys - Great Class 3
Kiara - Beginner Class 2
Calli - ???

HoloID
Kobo - Ultra Rank 4
Kaela - Ultra Rank 5
Ollie - Great Rank 1
Reine - Great Rank 1
Anya - ???

Pokémon Unite rank
Master
Ultra Class 1-5
Veteran Class 1-5
Expert Class 1-5
Great Class 1-4
Beginner 1-3

Two hours before the tournament.

Fauna - Expert Class 3
Ame - Veteran Class 4
IRyS - Veteran Class 5
Kiara - Expert Class 5
Mori - Expert Class 4

The one grinding the most is IRyS, since the collab with Fauna ended she's played 29 SoloQ games.

These absolute boneheads.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Ironmouse dies

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

News come out that all of ex-HololiveCN has died in the flooding in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom