"So, why am I graduating? I-iunno"Yuko Yurei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The GTA server closed but Yakumo Beni moved to a different one which has English speakers. Here's some Beni SOVL.

Is Beni supposed to be Japanese? Because that accent when she spoke Spanish indicated she was .52 seconds away from calling everyone in there a gillipollas.

Are the ñ in VSPO, too? :shiinastare:
View attachment 39399
Anycolor's latest idea to boost liver productivity: The Niji Cage 9000.
It's not electrified to keep you in, honest! t's so no one disturbs you frm getting good nijipoints for that new Live2D outfit! :smugselen:
Did you know you're going to be watching a collab with Lia and her mother in about thirteen hours?

It is Mahjong Soul but any collab with Lia and her mother are instant classics.

> Lia's mom got a new model
:shiinastare:

niggaphil

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wait, I thought she is playing on PS5? Did EA fuck with the PS5 system as well?
Yes, she moved to PS5 a while ago after how absolutely turbo fucked the PC version is. The PS5 version has it's own problems but it's just not as turbo fucked as the PC version.

I can understand her rage, she was taking every single detour imaginable to 100% discovery/interact each area of the map as she went through. She stopped right before the final fight with Dagan too, which is really disappointing. I think the biggest pain from this is that we'll likely never have Tenma's reaction to the Bode storyline.

The plot in the last quarter of the game goes fucking warpspeed and a lot of shit happens/is revealed. After you kill Dagan, there's a whole mini celebratory thing that goes on afterwards where everyone is planning on going to Tanalorr together. Bode reveals he's an Imperial Spy, kills Cordova, and then tries to steal the key. The Empire attacks the Hidden Path base on Jedah and Cere fights (and dies to) Vader. When Cal catches up to him in all the chaos, it's revealed that Bode is also a Jedi. After he gets away, Cal is surprised how easy it is to track him to an Imperial base. The whole explanation is that Bode was one of the Jedi sent by the council to work under Republic Intelligence to learn spycraft during the Clone Wars. He survived the purge and then married and had a kid, so he wasn't actually lying about that. When he was out with his daughter one day, the Inquisitors tracked him to his house and his wife basically sent him a text "don't come home" and she was killed. He knew he couldn't hide forever so he met with an Imperial Officer he knew back in the Clone Wars and offered his skills in exchange for the Imperial Officer protecting/hiding him, his daughter, and the fact he was a Jedi. He's been spending the entire time working as an Imperial Spy and he's been purposely infiltrating your team since the Coruscant tutorial/intro.

Bode actually purposefully lead you to the Imperial base in the hope that you'd kill the Imperial Officer so the Empire wouldn't know about him again. The Imperial Officer never actually knew about Tanalorr and he didn't order the Inquisitor attack on the Jedah base because Bode purposely withheld that information and he was the one that told the Inquisitors about the base. Bode wanted to escape to Tanalorr with his daughter and Cal's group but during the celebration after Dagan's defeat, Cal made it clear he wants to use Tanalorr as a safe haven for the Hidden Path. Bode knew that the Hidden Path coming and going to Tanalorr to hide people would eventually draw the attention of the Empire and they'd eventually infiltrate the Hidden Path, find out about Tanalorr, and find out how to get there. He's actually right about this because that's exactly what he's been doing to you since the start of the game. So he was spying on Cal's team the entire team, was going to turn double agent and help Cal, but then tried to fuck both Cal and the Empire when Cal revealed he wanted to let the Hidden Path use Tanalorr. The whole Bode storyline is straight out of nowhere and it would have been hilarious to see Tenma's reaction after she has spent dozens of hours flirting with Bode.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
We'll have to search for a new hero to champion Nijisanji's cause now, I suppose. Preferably an actual ňigger this time since it's a black company, eh? Any volunteers?
Wasn't @Sithis rather apt at dealing with the fine folk of African-American descent?
:smugrys:
Sorry amigo I only ride with the laughing dragon. Just wild watching Niji react to Holo EN3 with another self inflicted implosion though lol

UberSoldat

niggaphil

archieve

Brown Italian recognised as 15 year old by other brown italians, possibly by the muslims :smugpipi:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Oga-Ch-Wm-UO8ebki4-711x400-2m55s.png

Family friendly collab ongoing now

Also been a while since the last kira-kira family collab, they're playing (competitive) bbq simulator game today

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Yes, she moved to PS5 a while ago after how absolutely turbo fucked the PC version is. The PS5 version has it's own problems but it's just not as turbo fucked as the PC version.

I can understand her rage, she was taking every single detour imaginable to 100% discovery/interact each area of the map as she went through. She stopped right before the final fight with Dagan too, which is really disappointing. I think the biggest pain from this is that we'll likely never have Tenma's reaction to the Bode storyline.

The plot in the last quarter of the game goes fucking warpspeed and a lot of shit happens/is revealed. After you kill Dagan, there's a whole mini celebratory thing that goes on afterwards where everyone is planning on going to Tanalorr together. Bode reveals he's an Imperial Spy, kills Cordova, and then tries to steal the key. The Empire attacks the Hidden Path base on Jedah and Cere fights (and dies to) Vader. When Cal catches up to him in all the chaos, it's revealed that Bode is also a Jedi. After he gets away, Cal is surprised how easy it is to track him to an Imperial base. The whole explanation is that Bode was one of the Jedi sent by the council to work under Republic Intelligence to learn spycraft during the Clone Wars. He survived the purge and then married and had a kid, so he wasn't actually lying about that. When he was out with his daughter one day, the Inquisitors tracked him to his house and his wife basically sent him a text "don't come home" and she was killed. He knew he couldn't hide forever so he met with an Imperial Officer he knew back in the Clone Wars and offered his skills in exchange for the Imperial Officer protecting/hiding him, his daughter, and the fact he was a Jedi. He's been spending the entire time working as an Imperial Spy and he's been purposely infiltrating your team since the Coruscant tutorial/intro.

Bode actually purposefully lead you to the Imperial base in the hope that you'd kill the Imperial Officer so the Empire wouldn't know about him again. The Imperial Officer never actually knew about Tanalorr and he didn't order the Inquisitor attack on the Jedah base because Bode purposely withheld that information and he was the one that told the Inquisitors about the base. Bode wanted to escape to Tanalorr with his daughter and Cal's group but during the celebration after Dagan's defeat, Cal made it clear he wants to use Tanalorr as a safe haven for the Hidden Path. Bode knew that the Hidden Path coming and going to Tanalorr to hide people would eventually draw the attention of the Empire and they'd eventually infiltrate the Hidden Path, find out about Tanalorr, and find out how to get there. He's actually right about this because that's exactly what he's been doing to you since the start of the game. So he was spying on Cal's team the entire team, was going to turn double agent and help Cal, but then tried to fuck both Cal and the Empire when Cal revealed he wanted to let the Hidden Path use Tanalorr. The whole Bode storyline is straight out of nowhere and it would have been hilarious to see Tenma's reaction after she has spent dozens of hours flirting with Bode.
I gotta say, something about that character didn't sit right with me but that whole double reverse twist was unexpected.

On topic, I can se the "Live Tenma Reaction" being a combination of this and this.
Depending on whether the rage can overpower the other emo-- what the fuck am I talking about, it's Tenma, her her body has substituded the 65 percent water with rage.:Vesper-UNHINGED::urtearingmeapart:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Dingo having his Fortune read

Asano Sisters celebrating their 6th year

New MV from YuNi in under an hour

HimeHina Ochame Kinou short featuring Suisei

UberSoldat

Oga-Ch-Wm-UO8ebki4-711x400-2m55s.png

Family friendly collab ongoing now

Also been a while since the last kira-kira family collab, they're playing (competitive) bbq simulator game today

A thousand unicorns just offed themselves

God's Strongest Dragoon

I gotta say, something about that character didn't sit right with me but that whole double reverse twist was unexpected.

On topic, I can se the "Live Tenma Reaction" being a combination of this and this.
Depending on whether the rage can overpower the other emo-- what the fuck am I talking about, it's Tenma, her her body has substituded the 65 percent water with rage.:Vesper-UNHINGED::urtearingmeapart:
Yeah, the first reveal was kind of expected but the second, third, and fourth all in rapidfire is super unexpected as the story for the rest of the game is very slow in development. We missed out on an absolutely golden Tenma kino reaction. Just the combination of anger, betrayal, and sadness would have been amazing. I have eagerly been waiting for her to finish the game because she has sunk dozens of hours into letting herself become emotionally invested in Bode. It likely would have done more mental damage than the double Frogs.
:whatastory:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

niggaphil

Yeah, the first reveal was kind of expected but the second, third, and fourth all in rapidfire is super unexpected as the story for the rest of the game is very slow in development. We missed out on an absolutely golden Tenma kino reaction. Just the combination of anger, betrayal, and sadness would have been amazing. I have eagerly been waiting for her to finish the game because she has sunk dozens of hours into letting herself become emotionally invested in Bode. It likely would have done more mental damage than the double Frogs.
:whatastory:
her husbando choices always ended up in weird ending (except Kratos) :whatastory:

I am surprised she is not playing FF16, since a lot of the macho man could be her new potential husbandos (Clive and Cid) :smugselen:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Moona Unarchived Karaoke started a minute ago. Currently on Avril Lavinge

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Moona Unarchived Karaoke started a minute ago. Currently on Avril Lavinge

I still have to catch up on Calli's and Shiori's karaoke streams, and now I have to watch Moona now, pushing those back even further. I swear there aren't enough hours in a day.

So far I like Shiori's song choices, but the girl didn't get into Hololive for her singing.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom