"We were talking about this offstream, it is ri-DI-culous how many Phase girls owe that man (Sakana) a life debt, without him having to actually do shit"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

We lost :yagoocry:
Fucking RBC is so cracked at Valorant
Team B: 2
Team A: 1

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
From last nights Marimari stream. First she took the stunning and brave stance that ketchup belongs in the fridge. Then someone clipped and sent it to Kirsche during her stream. Finally someone clipped Kirsches reaction and we got this piece of streamception

View attachment 39244

Ensok

Early Adopter
Catching up on the rest of Moona's stream this morning. She accidentally built two Academies in the final Terran mission and restarted after she noticed. Which was close to about ten minutes of gameplay.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If I'm interpreting this correctly, you're referring to going through the VTA training system itself? I believe during the time Meloco and Kotoka applied to Niji, the system with VTA was you had to go through the VTA training. Sometime after they debuted or whatever, VTA started auditions for people with streaming experience and go through some accelerated program?, hence why the 2 hero waves that debuted in JP had a mix of VTA grads and complete newbies
Yep. That's why it was kind of interesting thing to note when they debuted in NijiEN (and why they probably initially tried hiding they're JP outside of light opsec)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
t.

1691073874117.png
1691073889618.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Anya’s OC comes alive in the MV for her orisong Unreal Veil

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The video cut it out but Chat told her about Fuwamoco saying that another favorite song of theirs is Everblue, thing that cheered her up
Onolumi started play fucking La-Mulana:

For those that don't know, it's a Metroidvania game that is infamous for being autistically hard when it comes to progression, requiring note-taking and a high level of attention to detail.
I hope she is using a guide.

Is not even the remake so its WORSE, you have to be incredibly autistic to play this blind

Negzana

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Mehk

Not-ID-Squirrel singing with some dude, they just sang Bring me to Life, dude can sing pretty decently.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Pretty sure you can get "licensed" as a "sex ed teacher" for like nothing. From what I have seen most of the people that go for that are degens that try to push weird shit onto others. Borderline groomers.
to be more accurate the whole field has been shit up by new age healer types there are arguably useful skills to teach turbo virgins there but being the orgins of "Loving thyself" the original hugbox and the goto job for "herbalists" means you either peddle their bullshit or get railroaded back out of the system. being willing to diddle the students is just bonus points.
Haha might happen. I mean they used to do weekly Phasmophobia. Sometimes with guests or their old manager, cause she was a pro at the game lvl 500 or something. I say them playing horror games is one of my favorite contents from them, and you can see why. :SelenHAHAhere:

Also supposedly Lia has a collab with Pomu soon. Announced during her FNAF stream today. Not sure exact timestamp when it was discussed.

Doing a video on Game theory being wrong is almost as common as Matt taking a new and interesting horror concept and deciding it's an evil AI unless it is an Evil AI in which case it is YOU who are the monster.
Its so bizarre how many models she has burned through, some costing thousands.
it's bizzare how many of them are "Vtuber at home" how do you look worse then Finana of all people.

So this is apparently going to happen. "The Myriad" is a TTRPG ran by Ster that a lot of pretty large streamers have participated in.

I actually watched a bit of it I don't usually go for TTRPG podcasts myself (why watch when i can play myself) but Ster doing it intrigued me was a good time not enough to watch all of it but can recommend. Selen being an actual goblin might make me binge.

Also it will never happen but imagine Selen playing TF2 with Jerma and Ster with the surge from the summer update and the Dragoons maybe valve will capitalize on it's resurgance. :takocope:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sora and Subaru will battle each other in about 5 minutes. Yet they're both bad at games so the real winner will be the viewers. (Unless they play darts then Sora will destroy her with no mercy.)

Edit: They're matching today :shubaIapprob:
View attachment 39241

For something more chill, Aki will be hosting a surprise crepe party for Anya and Ollie. I believe this'll be the first time Aki's collabed with either of them too.

20230803_120550.jpg

old-guy-falling-down-stairs.gif

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
clip tax or something but have this Rin dying at the word snack bean

the last time she did this is with the funny coffee animation from pokemon violet

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
But joining VTA is not mandatory at all, we still get JP people that get to debut without being a VTA graduate in some of the newer gen. The program was mainly created to help people gain streaming experience and easier leeway to join Niji or any other VTuber-adjacent place they'd like to be
Have ANY VTA graduates ever joined anything other than Niji? Asking because I see that parroted all over and I'm aware it was one of the options they had but I have never heard of this happening.
"It's just like, it's just... It's like their fucking storage room. It's like UK's storage room. It's like they rented out this big hall to store all these things they stole, and they don't know what to do with it, so they just place it bah bah bah bah bah place all this stuff in your face!" ~ Kiara on the British History Museum

laughing-mj.gif
The krauts also had one but it got blown up in WW2, Idk who to side with here, I dislike the brits but I also dislike the "ITS STOLEN RETURN IT TO A GOVERNMENT THAT'S JUST GONNA SELL IT TO COLLECTORS FOR GOLDEN TOILETS IN THEIR PALACE" people

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
So do we still call Proctor Proctor or do we call him Lowtax now? either way you doxed the site owner.

Protax?

PC LOAD LETTER by @gorani_euak.jpg

*random towl violence noises*

firebirb by @iskaydi.jpg

*random phoenix violence noises*

Comet by @terry810403.jpg

*random psycho axe violence noises*

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Has Lui actually been playing a horror game for 8 hours?

NobodyImportant

Not-ID-Squirrel singing with some dude, they just sang Bring me to Life, dude can sing pretty decently.

/unlurk

If I'm not entierly wrong in what I've read, that would be zen gunawan.
There was also this interaction

/lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom