"Sakana has DM'd me and others to stop being gay. Racism? Perfectly fine. You're not allowed to be gay"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Balls Dipped in Ice

Onolumi started play fucking La-Mulana:

For those that don't know, it's a Metroidvania game that is infamous for being autistically hard when it comes to progression, requiring note-taking and a high level of attention to detail.
I hope she is using a guide.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

So this is apparently going to happen. "The Myriad" is a TTRPG ran by Ster that a lot of pretty large streamers have participated in.

It's crazy to think that first we get those fake Niji collab videos with Jerma and now his long time friend Ster_ actually collabs with someone from Nijisanji.

cucurut

1691067220434.png
1691067265518.png

1691067045914.png

I crave rrats.

Here's one for good start
1691067335520.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Lumi pls.png

Sometimes I'm a bit concerned about Lumi.

Just a bit.

UberSoldat

View attachment 39239

Sometimes I'm a bit concerned about Lumi.

Just a bit.
Man, why won't she take a nice, long break to rest her throat?

It would help, but in the world of CC, vtubing specifically, too long of a break or even a break at the wrong time can murder your channel's reach pretty easily. Not make her irrelevant or anything, but Twitch and Youtube really hates when you break momentum.
It's either keep going and potentially cause more damage or stop for a bit and lose some reach?

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Man, why won't she take a nice, long break to rest her throat?
It would help, but in the world of CC, vtubing specifically, too long of a break or even a break at the wrong time can murder your channel's reach pretty easily. Not make her irrelevant or anything, but Twitch and Youtube really hates when you break momentum.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Also, @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka, you buying the Kirche butt mousepad?

Edit: I guess Twitter doesn't do embeds anymore. Really cool, Elon.
Code:
https://twitter.com/KirscheVerstahl/status/1686993525005578240
View attachment 39220

Now there's a vtuber who clearly has what it takes to join Vshojo.
Lumi is a 2view who puts her membership at $0.99 and autistically plays retro games that are at times remembered by precisely three people worldwide.

If there is any vtuber in the world who I'd peg as having zero concerns about her growth or lack thereof, it's her.

She just really, really likes streaming to a frankly unhealthy degree.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
As I also previously mentioned, people joining VTA do not have to be 18 years old.
1691069472539.png

"Master Riku there are too many Holobronies what are we going to do?"

Negzana

Koronenglish in 20 minutes

there is something so unfathomably adorable with Korone it's hard to believe she's the second oldest Holo outside of her interests

Saturnus

haha it's unou
It's crazy to think that first we get those fake Niji collab videos with Jerma and now his long time friend Ster_ actually collabs with someone from Nijisanji.
We're like a step and a half away from Selen potentially collabing with Jerma and STAR (preferably in tf2).

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We're like a step and a half away from Selen potentially collabing with Jerma and STAR (preferably in tf2).
Nyaru better hurry then if she wants to be the first vtuber to play tf2 with Jerma:smugselen:
I was a little worried this might happen to Marimari after she went AWOL a few weeks ago. Before vanishing she was starting to get 800-900 ccv but looks like it hasn't slowed her down if last night was any indicator.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Sora and Subaru will battle each other in about 5 minutes. Yet they're both bad at games so the real winner will be the viewers. (Unless they play darts then Sora will destroy her with no mercy.)

Edit: They're matching today :shubaIapprob:
7296411.jpg

For something more chill, Aki will be hosting a surprise crepe party for Anya and Ollie. I believe this'll be the first time Aki's collabed with either of them too.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
"It's just like, it's just... It's like their fucking storage room. It's like UK's storage room. It's like they rented out this big hall to store all these things they stole, and they don't know what to do with it, so they just place it bah bah bah bah bah place all this stuff in your face!" ~ Kiara on the British History Museum

laughing-mj.gif

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
"It's just like, it's just... It's like their fucking storage room. It's like UK's storage room. It's like they rented out this big hall to store all these things they stole, and they don't know what to do with it, so they just place it bah bah bah bah bah place all this stuff in your face!" ~ Kiara on the British History Museum

laughing-mj.gif
Oh no....she's one of "Those" people
:depressedtako:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I was a little worried this might happen to Marimari after she went AWOL a few weeks ago. Before vanishing she was starting to get 800-900 ccv but looks like it hasn't slowed her down if last night was any indicator.
She needs five guys to feel anything, she is like the Juggernaut ain't nothing slowing her down. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

hlwldlnf

considering how Meloco and Kotoka literally bypassed VTA and signed up for NijiEN when all Japanese potentials are supposed to go through VTA now
If I'm interpreting this correctly, you're referring to going through the VTA training system itself? I believe during the time Meloco and Kotoka applied to Niji, the system with VTA was you had to go through the VTA training. Sometime after they debuted or whatever, VTA started auditions for people with streaming experience and go through some accelerated program?, hence why the 2 hero waves that debuted in JP had a mix of VTA grads and complete newbies

Edit: Also because of the initial system of no matter what your experience you had to go through the training system, wasn't there some chinese vtuber or whatever that graduated but was found to be in VTA and some of the fans were pissed or whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom