"'Falsely claiming to be sponsored' is wrong because 'deez nuts' is not a brand."Zaion LanZa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I really wonder what her thought process is that she thinks she'll be successful appealing to English viewers on her own in ways she wouldn't with Vshojo's support.
It is really bizarre she's still going on as Michal what happened at Vshojo that she feels the need to do this? Did they try to wrangle her? Tell her to stop unicorn baiting? I genuinely don't get what her deal is

1 Fuck Twitch 2 Pink-cat-RushiaMike is much cuter then Nazuna model.:menhera:

No Name

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It is really bizarre she's still going on as Michal what happened at Vshojo that she feels the need to do this? Did they try to wrangle her? Tell her to stop unicorn baiting? I genuinely don't get what her deal is
K:Stop Nostalgia baiting with me and collab with other VS members and orbiters
MIGUEL:

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

oh wow she finally discovered that she was a whore and it only took like 5+guys to bone her to get it right

now wheres the money

SaejimaHaruka

She's gonna troon out like her brother? Sister? Whatever the fuck it is the thing
Sister that cut off her tits to become a real man. Anyway, Froot transitioning would be the funniest fucking shit.
Remember when you made fun of your trans brother? Oh, that was just internalized transphobia.
Remember when you cheated on your husband and literally fucked around? Sorry, that was just overcompensating performative femininity - I hated my body and I tried combating it by wanting to be desired.
WHERE'S THE MONEY FROOT? Stop genociding me!!!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Niji EN's Oto no naru hou e has reached 2m views. Well deserved since everyone did a good job in it especially Pomu for organizing the whole thing.

[/SPOILER]
Seems like they have some friendly history together, but something happened at some point. I don't know the details, as I don't pay attention to either much, outside of checking out some Zeph covers every once in a while. Someone else might be able to fill in the gaps.

Like I said, I don't pay attention to Mana, outside of occasionally checking for another sperg-out to laugh at when I'm bored. Nor do I pay much attention to Zeph, outside of maybe listening to a cover from her once or twice, so I don't know the lore between the two of them. I know some people here have mentioned her in the past, so figured I'd share since I noticed it while scrolling through YouTube.

Real slim pickings for us metal fans in this sphere. And considering my preference for the more extreme metal side, I feel like the best I've gotten so far that isn't Mana (because I'd rather not) is just the knowledge that Jelly said she listens to death metal sometimes.
:urtearingmeapart:

Another thing to note is "Annoying Orange" refers to TachibanaMusic since he either has the color orange in his branding or has an orange as an avatar.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
WHERE'S THE MONEY FROOT.
froot.png

She doesnt like when people ask her about the money btw
1690840065642.png

Kalion

:)
That's a +1 for Dizzy's continued single status getting more and more concerning for what it implies.
Considering Ember just said Dizzy's floor expecations for a man is to own a million dollar home (minimum) in an expensive city, I think we know what her problem is.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Source

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Considering Ember just said Dizzy's floor expecations for a man is to own a million dollar home (minimum) in an expensive city, I think we know what her problem is.
Live like a peasant in hell versus a queen in heaven. Women. Can't live with em

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Reticule get on this ASAP, your brand is being infringed upon!
From insulting Pippa to utilizing my branding which I stole off of google, truly Sawa is a nasty woman.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Froot will never be a man

And if she gets expensive treatments and surgeries, it is incredibly likely that she will de-transition when the realities set in later in life

Everyone makes mistakes

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
and the bitch probably can't cook. The delusion of these bitches is astounding holy fuck. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom