"I've been frightened into eating healthier by the Phase Hags, they did this to me; They said 'after a certain age everything you eat will make you fat', this is why I'm exercising more now"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Why do people like Sana? I always felt like she was low quality bottom of the barrel Hololive.
Pretty ironic coming from you, the guy who laughed at his oshi for not breaking the 3 views.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I don't know how I feel about killing the thread at 5,000 pages. I want to see how high we can get.

I SHOULD have locked it at around 2k or so. The forum software is already shitting itself over attachment bloat and various other things. I can't imagine the shrieking from the search engine whenever it tries to index a 5k page thread.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Grimmi is taking a stand.

I know she means well but this is exactly why people do this, cause they want to be assholes. The more eyeballs you put into it the better for the asshole making it, just IGNORE IT and MOVE THE FUCK ON. Why is it that hard for women to understand this basic concept?:urtearingmeapart:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

As we get closer the end of the thread, I would like to shill Kinolime's continuing adventure in the Mojave in Fallout New Vegas. And she is using mods too, so don't worry about crashes or lags.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why do people like Sana? I always felt like she was low quality bottom of the barrel Hololive.
She had a pleasant streaming personality and her art was pretty nice in spite of her model being the derpiest out of council, her energy as a whole was pretty upbeat and unironically wholesome, plus her aussie accent was pretty nice if you liked that sort of thing

She has some Aloe-esque fantards that only valued her because she quit but as a whole she was a really nice streamer to watch, a really big loss honestly

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

MiguelGato (NotdefinitelynotRushia) trying to fish for those sweet sweet kaigai-niki gachis once more. She had an ASMR stream earlier :menhera:

5b9af0e72000002d00fd0669.jpeg

chihirogumi

Shiori anti admin got placed in the cuck shed.

Archive

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She had a pleasant streaming personality and her art was pretty nice in spite of her model being the derpiest out of council, her energy as a whole was pretty upbeat and unironically wholesome, plus her aussie accent was pretty nice if you liked that sort of thing

She has some Aloe-esque fantards that only valued her because she quit but as a whole she was a really nice streamer to watch, a really big loss honestly
Yeah, despite obviously having issues behind the scenes, she always brought positivity to her streams and remained bubbly the whole time. Her silliness and oddball tastes really felt unique and cute. Was she rough around the edges in ways? Sure. But that was easy to overlook if you enjoyed watching her.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
because shes nice and is a lovable ball of positive energy

something most women these days cant ever

chihirogumi

Mousey vagueposted this and then immediately deleted it.
hmmm.PNG

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Horo7618

No one in particular
her energy as a whole was pretty upbeat and unironically wholesome, plus her aussie accent was pretty nice if you liked that sort of thing
Wholesome, yes. But also a bit lewd, and that's a rare and precious combination.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
shes farming the paypigs and recalling her dedicated cucks
Late, but this seems to be working out quite well for her. Being as close as possible to Rushia seems to be paying off.

foto_no_exif (41).jpg

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Zephyrianna, the metal-focused vtuber who debuted (redebuted?) about two months ago has an upcoming collab with fellow metal-focused vtuber, and one of the forum favorites, Mana Futakuchi with the topic being "mental health", and one of the topics being "ableism". Considering Mana is part of this, it'll no doubt be super fun and informative (lol)...

No idea what that means for her, but sounds like the discussion might be more personal for Zephyrianna. The title of the stream is "Addressing the elephant in the room".
:kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno:

Seems like they have some friendly history together, but something happened at some point. I don't know the details, as I don't pay attention to either much, outside of checking out some Zeph covers every once in a while. Someone else might be able to fill in the gaps.
It's Mana's old manager "TachibanaMusic". He was Zephyrianna's manager post-break with Mana so I assume he pulled the same bullshit he did Zephyrianna. Zephyrianna hardly streams and has been pretty much drama-free to this point so there really isn't much public detail between her and TachibanaMusic, nor was there ever even any beef indication between her and Mana other than the past association to the same manager.

Goddamnit space birb
star-warrs-obi-wan.gif

tenma-kenzo-tenma.gif

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Sana was never for me. Her model and voice filtered me early on, and whenever I went to check in on her later on nothing clicked, and her vocals are easily the weakest part of Astrogirl. I really wasn't surprised she was the first EN to graduate at the time since she always seemed the least invested, but it's still a shame for everyone who liked her, and the fact several of you here are still talking about her a year later despite so many other vtubers popping up in the meantime says a lot about the impression she left.

I’d prefer the site to continue functioning rather than seeing number go up.
It's a good thing nobody in the vtuber community gets overly autistic about numbers, right?

Mousey vagueposted this and then immediately deleted it.
View attachment 38792
I really wish these people would just say what they fucking mean, rather than being vague so they have an out. It's such catty bitch behaviour.

Negzana

Not going to act like I loved Sana or anything but it was kind of sad to see her go after she underperformed so poorly in her time with Hololive. Preferred Mumei or Fauna and never watched her streams but she did seem fun in hindsight. What I really do think is her graduation pushed Hololive to make sure their talents are not just talented, but fully willing to embrace streaming and use their talents in a live format. Sana tripped and fell so Advent could run.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Grimmi is a pretty quick to give Her thoughts on something she's also anit impulsive she means well but yeah probably should have ignored it

stassy

From the latest not-azki graduation live of her slaveworker job, no major news as usual but small tidbits from her past to her freelance future :
  • She described her last days at the office, returning her belongings and computer, greetings her coworker for the last time, getting some departure gift and all the "corpo graduation ceremony"
  • She recalled a junior that would have hated her job without her guidance
  • During her 3 corpo years, she was mainly remote working, that is why she could manage her work with her singing hobbies, the fact that her remote work ended last year and she had to work at the office might be one of the reasons she wanted to quit (the other one was the relationship issue with the new boss)
  • She had some accountant job and specialized in excel/access as a master user of vlookup/xlookup/sap/erp
  • She got a driver license, teacher license (couldn't be one because not tall enough to be respect by 6th graders), mos, toeic toelf, worked in a police department for a year.
  • Talked again about her feelings about the drone life, benefits and woes, same with her new freelancer life (approx. the same things as last stream : trading security for freedom, though no company is safe now and freedom has a cost)
  • She got accepted at this year M3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom