"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Sana is always BEEG. :sanasmile: Crazy it's been a year already, but I hope she is still as bubbly and happy as when she first joined Hololive.
You should find out and ask her on Twitter.

I love Sana, but her vehement hatred for anything Sana on her Roommate account will never be not funny.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
How much of it has been a gag for the viewers and how much is well, you know... not? :shiinastare:
I was friends with someone who is an identical twin and the mere hint of something like that would piss them off.
People have all sorts of justifications for what they're into like it's not THEM incest baiting it's Fuwa Moco it certainly makes effective fan service given the response
IMG_8115.png

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

I love Sana, but her vehement hatred for anything Sana on her Roommate account will never be not funny.
:Vesper-UNHINGED: Tell me about it. I still follow her but kills me to go in and only see CatKorone art. I miss her but I really think she's done with streaming as a whole.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

wow, that cover's gonna be fire.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I just realized I missed Namirin's Patreon stream... Guess that's karma for shitposting too much.
:ponrys:

:Vesper-UNHINGED: Tell me about it. I still follow her but kills me to go in and only see CatKorone art. I miss her but I really think she's done with streaming as a whole.
She doesn't have a vehement hatred for Hololive or Sana to where she will mindlessly ban people like Twitter likes to imply. This is a misconception caused by a bunch of retards openly and directly talking about her being Sana on Twitter and unsurprisingly getting blocked by her and they started complaining about it as if it were some surprise that would happen. Otherwise, she'd be out there blocking anyone with oshi marks, holo pfps, etc, which she definitely does not do.

She was my oshi and, I am sure a lot will disagree, probably the closest we will ever get to an EN Korone given her tastes and overall goofiness. I'm glad she seems to be happy with her current place in the world and hope all the best for her.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Tenma shilling for Arknights at the moment

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I just realized I missed Namirin's Patreon stream... Guess that's karma for shitposting too much.
Pretty uneventful other than her talking about some time travel movie where a guy goes back in time and he's a girl and fucks himself?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Pretty uneventful other than her talking about some time travel movie where a guy goes back in time and he's a girl and fucks himself?
Nevermind, sounds like it is better that I missed it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Tenma shilling for Arknights at the moment

ITS IN TWITCH AAAAAAAAAAAAA

anyways im very excited on her reactions on the buff boys on R.I namely mountain and hung

and maybe chong yue but hey i think she'll like tigers more(?)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
shes farming the paypigs and recalling her dedicated cucks
It will be hilarious if she ditch Vshoujo just a little after her Nazuna nendo was announced

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
How much of it has been a gag for the viewers and how much is well, you know... not? :shiinastare:
I was friends with someone who is an identical twin and the mere hint of something like that would piss them off.
I mean, how is writing reviews for eroge a gag?
It's copyright blocked now. The video is still open on my tab and I can play it, but I have to go to work right now and I'm not sure what I can actually do with it. Try to download obs and screenrecord? That sounds like a terrible idea, but I want an archive too. Eh, my tab will probably die before I get back from work.
There was also the usual singing, and Gartic Phone with some english speakers and some.....non-english speakers. She did her darndest to makes some of the prompts work though.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's copyright blocked now. The video is still open on my tab and I can play it, but I have to go to work right now and I'm not sure what I can actually do with it. Try to download obs and screenrecord? That sounds like a terrible idea, but I want an archive too. Eh, my tab will probably die before I get back from work.
As soon as I noticed I forgot, I actually started downloading the VOD. Not sure when it was copyright struck, though, so hopefully I have a full archive.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Seeing all the Sana love makes me happy. It feels genuine unlike the reddit/twitter fags who basically ignored her until her graduation announcement. While I'll always be sad I can't see her gush about Kirby or Pokemon for 8 hours anymore, it still warms the heart that she's doing what she wants and seeing big success cause of it.

Hopefully Namie does another stream sometime. I knew nothing about Arknights yet her birthday stream was still one of the highlights of the year.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Thread Lock Announcement.png

So this is happening. I don't know if I should be freaking out - we are still missing 2 recaps of the thread (not counting the upcoming, the last one), but maybe mods will help out with remaining ones - I mean to put them in the index of recaps later.

But looking at that from a different angle, it means we have like 98% covered, which is a huge accomplishment for such a fast moving website. So yeah, hope I won't miss the final one! It's gonna happen in like 15 hours, when I'm offline, isn't it?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be playing more Flashback soon.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Sana was never my kamioshi, but she was a girl who stood out to me immedaitely after debuts and I quickly pegged her as a girl I'd adore. I really enjoyed her early streams and was there on the front lines defending her against people calling her a lazy whore, pointing to stupid Australian COVID laws and having empathy for her own mental illness. Even though my own autism prevented me from watching her new streams (I didn't want to get spoiled on Pokemon or Kirby... ironically, watching so many streams has really killed my interest in video games as a whole for a while), I still really valued all the stuff she did, either together with council or on her own, and especially loved just seeing her hilarious energy and positivity.
I stand by @God's Strongest Sanalite, and I consider him a brother in arms. I carry her legacy as much as he does, and I hope you all try to carry it too.

Remember, always shitpost, always stay positive, always have fun. That's what she wants from all of us.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
View attachment 38780

So this is happening. I don't know if I should be freaking out - we are still missing 2 recaps of the thread (not counting the upcoming, the last one), but maybe mods will help out with remaining ones - I mean to put them in the index of recaps later.

But looking at that from a different angle, it means we have like 98% covered, which is a huge accomplishment for such a fast moving website. So yeah, hope I won't miss the final one! It's gonna happen in like 15 hours, when I'm offline, isn't it?
If these Stars get their penis exploded ala Virtual Asylum this thread will surpass 5000 very easy

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
View attachment 38780

420 pages till we get the gas.....
:shiinastare::takocope::pikafaku:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
View attachment 38780

You've got plenty of time, boss man typed "5000 posts" when he meant "5000 pages" and we still have over 400 pages to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom