"I wanna get married at Costco! I want my wedding reception and cake from Costco!"Remilia Nephys

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yes it's reddit's r/places pixel thing but I'm amused by Korone's eekum bokum and the beer dripping down from the German beer keg into Kobo's mouth. Apparently people kept on trying to draw tits on Kiara so Kobo was put in to cover up the goods.

View attachment 37329

edit: off topic from vtubers but some madlads managed to animated Bad Apple!! without bots.

Going to have to hold a big "X" to doubt about the no-bots thing. I poked my head in r/places pixel thing last year and it was entirely a bot war. A lot of the Germ posts openly admitted that they were botting the place and other non-botting Germs were supporting them because in their mind, "we don't want to lose our flag when it isn't German prime-time hours" and "clearly everyone else is botting, so we should be allowed to bot like crazy". More notably they started using and distributing scripts. Bots were a lot more easy to detect and police but scripts they just handed to all the other Germ posters. The script would just auto-click for the user even if they weren't on that page, so a lot of the Germ posters weren't even paying attention. If you tried to change a random single tile on the German flag, it would immediately flip back.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Since it was brought up, time stamp to TempleOS recognition since I don't clip:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Since it was brought up, time stamp to TempleOS recognition since I don't clip:

Bet Fauna could draw the most realistic elephant ever

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Going to have to hold a big "X" to doubt about the no-bots thing. I poked my head in r/places pixel thing last year and it was entirely a bot war. A lot of the Germ posts openly admitted that they were botting the place and other non-botting Germs were supporting them because in their mind, "we don't want to lose our flag when it isn't German prime-time hours" and "clearly everyone else is botting, so we should be allowed to bot like crazy". More notably they started using and distributing scripts. Bots were a lot more easy to detect and police but scripts they just handed to all the other Germ posters. The script would just auto-click for the user even if they weren't on that page, so a lot of the Germ posters weren't even paying attention. If you tried to change a random single tile on the German flag, it would immediately flip back.
For sure there are tons of bots and reddit admins fucking with the "fuck spez" messages but the Bad Apple animation is specifically claimed to be non-botted *shrug* who knows

Polyus_HK 59 points 8 hours ago
https://www.reddit.com/r/place/comments/156zpm4/for_the_people_accusing_bad_apple_of_using_bots/
Here’s a little screengrab from BTMC’s stream. You’ll notice some small squares inside the pixels, those are the overlay that tells us what all the right colours should be. The overlay is publically accessible and can be found in the Touhou /place discord.
The overlay updates to a new frame every 39 seconds. Immediately after it updates, you’ll notice that only a few of the pixels requiring change are shown, the rest are concealed until immediately before the next transition. The pixels shown are different for everybody, and this is known as “dithering”, it helps to prevent two users from placing the same pixel at the same time.
Oh, and our allies helped a lot. Osu legit hard carried us.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Bettel karaoke

Also half-way through Maria's stream Axel will do a stream with debut watchalong

And also an unarchived karaoke afterwards

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I think Kyo had to go do something. He was gone for over an hr with his model “sleeping” . Plus his model is a png now.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I think Kyo had to go do something. He was gone for over an hr with his model “sleeping” .
Hopefully gone to graduate

Anime Fan

Airi posted her schedule for the week. Sounds like she really damaged her voice because it still isn't back yet. So it's going to be a bunch of tts streams for this week.

archive

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Why do I get the feeling the chat is going to be an neverending stream of "buy DLC pls"?

Porean

Early Adopter
Why do I get the feeling the chat is going to be an neverending stream of "buy DLC pls"?
Gooba pls play DLC2, is best in geam

Ensok

Early Adopter
I'm fine without DLC, just means not having to listen to Ulysses' pontificating.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Another day, another male character Lia has become fixated on:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"You can't pray the gay away" - Sena Bonbon

Fananom

I recently discovered a new corpo.
New Gen about to be released (Aug2023)
I'm hype
Follow the talents' accounts on all social medias
Start interacting with them (Like,RT,Comment etc..)
One day decide to check out the older gen
Get somehow attach to one of the older gen
Attending her stream like usual
She's streaming with a male
I'm filled with anger but I cool down, a more important matter has to be solved
Get on Corpo's Discord and decide to dm one of the new talent I've interacted a lot with
To sum up' my message "Are their any plan to collab with Male V-tubers" (The original Q was more oriented towards Corpo policy)
She reads my message.
No answer.
Check corpo's discord
24 hours time out.

Currently feeling betrayed.

1690163705070.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I think Kyo had to go do something. He was gone for over an hr with his model “sleeping” . Plus his model is a png now.
Oh and context. They’re doing acting classes.Featuring Ren obviously reading from a script, Aia’s Southern accent, Scarle playing as Kyo for a minute. And now they’re doing “sugma/ligma” stuff LMAO. Improv and tongue twisters

Doctor Kayfabe

Looks good until you see the lower half, god that looks stupid. Colors feel a little mismatched though.

Neat concept design. Color clash with the hair is awful. The weird shit with the thigh armor placement makes her look knock-kneed at a quick glance. If you can't change the hair color then at least make the outfit coloration work with it, wtf. Concept 8.3/10, Implementation 5.9/10.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I recently discovered a new corpo.
New Gen about to be released (Aug2023)
I'm hype
Follow the talents' accounts on all social medias
Start interacting with them (Like,RT,Comment etc..)
One day decide to check out the older gen
Get somehow attach to one of the older gen
Attending her stream like usual
She's streaming with a male
I'm filled with anger but I cool down, a more important matter has to be solved
Get on Corpo's Discord and decide to dm one of the new talent I've interacted a lot with
To sum up' my message "Are their any plan to collab with Male V-tubers" (The original Q was more oriented towards Corpo policy)
She reads my message.
No answer.
Check corpo's discord
24 hours time out.

Currently feeling betrayed.

View attachment 37330
Can't tell if serious :loading: But most corpo discords forbid you from messaging or pnging a talent. That doesn't mean you can't do it, but you will get banned for doing it. Also say who it is so we can laugh at you getting cucked.

Porean

Early Adopter
Do we have term for the tier below Microcorps? Nanocorps perhaps? The Nanocorp RE:HOPE now has it's first public drama! All before even debuting any talents!

Obligatory Google Doxx here(archived for your pleasure); the juicy deets
TLDR: Head janny being mouthy to the (Female) CEO and delaying debuts through mismanagement

Of course the Sweeper in Chief fires back with a Medium Post defending himself.
TLDR: CEO is a retard

I thought about not even posting about this but the idea of a corp falling to ruin before even debuting any talents was to funny to not post about.
Also this is the most *holds up spork xD* shit I've seen in a good long while and now you have to see it too;

[EDIT:]
Mop Man (or someone impersonating him) posted on /vt/: https://boards.4channel.org/vt/thread/54042949Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 04-40-03 (25) _vt_ - Archived - fire staff member write callout post ...png
Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 04-40-45 (25) _vt_ - Archived - fire staff member write callout post ...png
Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 04-41-14 (25) _vt_ - Archived - fire staff member write callout post ...png
:smugpipi:

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

It's only been 30 seconds and it's already goddamn adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom