Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Scarle proves once again she's extremely creative. Potion making stream and even had a real chemical reaction earlier.
Screenshot - 2023-07-23T194303.818.png
Ren accidentally turned into a frog
Screenshot - 2023-07-23T193827.460.png
Also she's still a hysterical dork. Accidentally mispronouncing ahoge as ahegao when asking Maria for her's. There's a reason she's my fave of the group
They were supposed to grow, something went horribly wrong
Screenshot - 2023-07-23T195449.234.png

Last edited:

Prudent Lurker

LIMK covers vtubers

Succint, well presented, edited and an actual voice that isn't -100 on the charisma scale . An actual ok watch, not too accurate and in depth but hey so are the other drama videos that are 10x it's length or more which is just basically threadreading in video form.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Any bets on how many hours it will take Gura to leave Goodsprings, assuming she doesn't just immediately wander into Black Mountain or something after leaving Doc Mitchell?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Any bets on how many hours it will take Gura to leave Goodsprings, assuming she doesn't just immediately wander into Black Mountain or something after leaving Doc Mitchell?
I'm willing to bet chat is going to trick her into taking the "direct route" to New Vegas after Goodsprings.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
My outside bet is she somehow ends fighting cazadores in the path between Red Rock and Jacobstown.

Edit: Gura just said "i don't care about superduper"

She was talking about character creators, and was saying it like: i don't care about superduper deep character creation. but she just trailed off after superduper.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa made a members post about today. Just gonna let it speak for itself.
17584.png

To everyone in the Tokoyami Family

I'm finally able to do it
My solo live!!!
I've always wanted to do it since debut, so I'm happy that I was able to achieve that goal this year.
I'm really happy, and I wanted to tell everyone as soon as possible.

So I’m very glad that I was able to tell everyone today.
With today's announcement as my starting point,
I want to do my best.

I'm doing my best now, but I'm going to work even harder to make everyone happy.
But of course! There's no need to worry about me cause naturally, I'm also very happy and having so much fun.

With both singing and gaming, I'm working hard.
But it's because everyone in the Tokoyami Family kept supporting me and cheering me on when I said "I'm gonna go at my pace," that I was able to continue having fun while doing exactly that.

I want you to choose what makes you happy, whether it's through watching your favorite stream or listening to your favorite song.
Because no matter what, the choice is always yours. After all, the reason I'm here now is because of the choices I made too.

I'm so glad this announcement made everyone happy.
Whether it's at the live venue or the online stream, I want you to come see me.

Thank you so much.
I love you, everyone in the Kenzoku.

From Towa
I'm kinda at a loss for words but I think it's moments like this that really make this hobby worth it :inatiredl:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm willing to bet chat is going to trick her into taking the "direct route" to New Vegas after Goodsprings.
Chat will most definitely either lead her there or into a deathclaw nest. I still can't get over how much scarier the deathclaws are in new vegas over 4.

wrp

It's very odd after a year of phase connect and indies only to see someone restart the game just because they skipped a cutscene.

What the fuck, I'm going to need a clip of this. She's had moments where she's hinted at her power level but I didn't expect that.
seconding this

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Towa made a members post about today. Just gonna let it speak for itself.
View attachment 37287

I'm kinda at a loss for words but I think it's moments like this that really make this hobby worth it :inatiredl:
I am so happy she stuck it out after her debut yab, she is so precious

Stunned But Dumb

My kingdom for a lemon leaf X pippa collab....
I mean, she knows of her. If only...

I still wonder if Holo or EN Management told them to stop interacting with Phase after the wizard stuff

Scarle proves once again she's extremely creative. Potion making stream and even had a real chemical reaction earlier.

iirc, she did this around the time Magnie debuted too.

Still a cool and clever concept

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
iirc, she did this around the time Magnie debuted too.

Still a cool and clever concept

Yee, also wtf did she do? Somehow everything Scarle makes turns into a bioweapon. It's gurgling.
Screenshot - 2023-07-23T202621.820.png
it's not all bad though, at least for you guys. As it knocked Kyo out. He’s out kyold
Screenshot - 2023-07-23T203008.940.png

Last edited:

wrp

>plap plap plap
>boobo
>making kirsche's husbando
>"mother" breast
>two busty-
Gura's in coomer mode today I guess

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Yes it's reddit's r/places pixel thing but I'm amused by Korone's eekum bokum and the beer dripping down from the German beer keg into Kobo's mouth. Apparently people kept on trying to draw tits on Kiara so Kobo was put in to cover up the goods.

places - Copy.png

edit: off topic from vtubers but some madlads managed to animated Bad Apple!! without bots.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
>plap plap plap
>boobo
>making kirsche's husbando
>"mother" breast
>two busty-
Gura's in coomer mode today I guess

This is coomer to you?

• Bonk!
Reactions: wrp

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Looks like she's got the base game only, no DLCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom