"What even is a 'pathetic tsundere'? I've been called that twice already!"Himemori Luna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Maybe. I have heard that girls from "catholic/christian" girls-only schools are freaks because they are so repressed. that they basically blow up. Video somewhat related.

It is sort of a meme but it's not entirely unfounded I'd say from personal witness, but that could just also be confirmation bias. I went to a catholic school and I've seen some shit.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It is sort of a meme but it's not entirely unfounded I'd say from personal witness, but that could just also be confirmation bias. I went to a catholic school and I've seen some shit.
The question is whether they were sluts who went to a Catholic school, or whether they become sluts because they went to Catholic school. My guess is that the former predominates, with the environment giving some details to how their predilections manifest.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Alright @Takodachi, I'l watch your chuuba Does he still shill her
1667854199410.png

Happy 600 pages!

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Magni found an....interesting way to fedpost for Zetas birthday stream.

Leo perms LOST

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Leo perms LOST

Magni should just show up to every birthday stream and say he wants to do something with random celebrities until TMZ or some other trash tabloid talks about it out of context with extreme confidence, while having no clue what's going on.

"Internet Cartoon "Alchemist" Threatening to KILL Leonardo DeCaprio using bear claws!?!"

Tempus is a guild of heroes, remember that everyone.

Potential Excuse

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEading...

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Leo perms LOST

Magni telling Zeta that he wants to turn into a bear solely to kill Leonardo DiCaprio right after Axel told her that he almost sent her a drawing of dick n' balls as a present really sums up why Tempus has been an absolute blessing so far.

kestraline

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Local fairy is showing off the American education system.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That tag is to be expected on a Yuri dating sim such as this

I like how popular Hololive fan-artists/creators are hired more by other companies instead of the one company they do fanworks for
------------------------------------

Seems like an mini interview with Gura by Kodansha

That animation was great I think I'll have to check out the electric eel cause that model is awesome

Greetings from 600 I'm gonna start the recap as soon as I finish this post

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
That setup means you're either an extremely girly girl or a massive troon. It still looks tacky either way. Nice Pepe though.
It's 100% confirmed a real female tho.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So Zentreya came back from her latest mental health break today and said she didn't want to go into details over what prompted it because it was still raw, but did say that she wasn't happy about certain scenes in Melody's latest lore video featuring her where she gets hit by a car. Zen said she tried to argue to have them changed when she was made aware of them, but was told the product was far too late in development for such a change to be possible.
Now she wants to scrap her lore entirely and just start over again with something completely of her own design. Pretty much all of Vshojo's lore has been written by Merryweather until now, so that'll be an interesting change. Zen's also removed the "-Vshojo" handle from her twitter account but she's done that before when she's took breaks to signify she's not "official" at the moment so it may not mean anything significant.
The other thing it could be would be the Streamy awards she (and a bunch of Vshojo) was nominated to where she basically had an imposter syndrome breakdown live on stream and pulled out of the whole thing, but that's just my speculation.

EDIT: So it's definitely drama regarding Zen's portrayal in the lore. She's went on to make a couple comments that while she thinks Merry is great an so on, she wishes there was better communication involved in projects between them all.

"""She"""
Yeah but you gotta admit that a man pretending to be a woman is pretty fucking gay. :educateyourself:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221107-194103-953.png

Some madlad made Nyaru a cute little standing figure that she is very happy with

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Nyaru got a SmolNyaru as a gift from some polish bros (and she started crying). Honestly, it looks amazing.

2022-11-07 21_42_52-nyaruchuuu - Twitch - Brave.png

2022-11-07 21_41_42-nyaruchuuu - Twitch - Brave.png

2022-11-07 21_40_51-nyaruchuuu - Twitch - Brave.png

EDIT: fucking ninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom