A part of Yamato Phantasia
It only includes the Solos:
FBK:KonKON Beats (YP Ver)
Miko:OTOME NO SUSUME
Ayame:YumeHanabi
Mio:Howling(YP Ver)

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Irys doesn't like pepperoni pizza. She thinks mushroom is the best topping on pizza :vesperfacepalm:

Calli's new song in collaboration with One Piece

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Lots of gifteds going out in Bae's stream with a small amount of people in it if anyone wants a good chance of catching one

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Hey guys where is my Nigga Autisticus? I cant see his last post
I HOPE he didnt :gunpeko: himself because today is the Anniv. of Nazuna and the posts predicting her VS graduation now look like schizo posting

She and Kson seem to have some sort of collaboration on the 23 with Cafe in Taiwan so at the very least she is not leaving right now
1689565777363.png

Lots of gifteds going out in Bae's stream with a small amount of people in it if anyone wants a good chance of catching one

Cries in brand account
:painpeko:

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Horo7618

No one in particular
Also she might do an unarchived guerilla karaoke in a bit. Which I'm going to have to miss, but keep an eye out if you're interested....

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Speaking of Salome, her cover of Kyu-kurarin will be out in 5 hours.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

That fighting game pro who fell hard into the rabithole a couple weeks back made the classic mistake.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae's going to bust out an unarchived karaoke at some time in the next couple of hours.

And here it is:

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

That fighting game pro who fell hard into the rabithole a couple weeks back made the classic mistake.

Can't blame him tbh. Ui mama is pretty much an honorary Holo.

Also since Eilene's channel has yet to be reinstated, I found this channel uploading her old VODs.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 36234
Sometimes I receive an apology from the person who filed the disclosure request.
However even if they do apologize, I will never forgive them.
Once again, you should never slander, identify, or disseminate false information, even to any person. YOU WILL REGRET IT

I'm born to rrat and will not be dissuaded or threatened.

[horse breakdown]

I can't believe there's an active vtuber who is an ex-SCP mobile task force operative. She must have been dosed to fuck on amnestics and released.

Jacks Wasted Life

You all have been sleeping on Beri. She's doing a 24 hour stream, currently on karaoke with a V singer with some nice vocals. Show the bug some love.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Sometimes I receive an apology from the person who filed the disclosure request.
However even if they do apologize, I will never forgive them.
Once again, you should never slander, identify, or disseminate false information, even to any person. YOU WILL REGRET IT
sorry raprus, I won't make fun of the "I like ass" thing anymore

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What crippling red flag scares men away from a large chest Asian woman? 🤔
>Must be tall, handsome, funny, interesting, charismatic blah blah blah
>must also be
[specific type of Asian] and RICHER then parents
=Single forever end of bloodline, many such cases :pippaseethe;:fishmandispair:Also chest was much more modest in size if we got the roomate right

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Calli's new song in collaboration with One Piece

As expected, the infamous Foreigner from Ohio makes an appearance.
nolan_future_island.PNG
:nolanbean:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm born to rrat and will not be dissuaded or threatened.

I can't believe there's an active vtuber who is an ex-SCP mobile task force operative. She must have been dosed to fuck on amnestics and released.
Lying has never backfired for you ever Todd. hows 76 coming along?

the Best MTF ops can circumvent SCP procedures it's why groups like GOC Division P The Serpents Hand and Marshal Carter and Dark are a threat in the first place (directly to the foundation not just in general) the ones i specifically mentioned have or are suspected to have had Ex MTF's among their ranks or at least been in contact with active MTF's who are being compensated.

Yes this was just an excuse to sperg about SCP lore yes the lore is always up in the air so im right but also wrong but shutup.
As expected, the infamous Foreigner from Ohio makes an appearance.
View attachment 36276
:nolanbean:
did the tard not change all his account names to Crush (as if that would stop people finding him.) ?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Unarchived karaoke for Lumi's anniversary starting. On a Sunday night, so I probably won't be able to catch the entire thing, but I'll probably stick around for maybe an hour. I normally skip on on karaoke streams, but I actually really like her singing voice, so I try to catch these when I can.

She also has a waiting room up for a YouTube stream tomorrow morning for her anniversary:

And she has one on Twitch at 2pm PDT/5pm EDT.

Of course my ass will be slaving away at work while these two happen, so I'll have to join in late/catch the vod.
:urtearingmeapart:

She's also premiering a new cover, which I should be home in time for. @God's Strongest Sanalite will more than likely be happy to see that it seems to have some focus on her alter ego Gloomi:

Something else to note: while she primarily streams on Twitch, she's been doing a lot of YouTube streams lately, and she's almost at 60k subs, while on Twitch, she's not far from 40k followers. So, she's been doing pretty good with those numbers, and I'm sure she'll hit that 60k mark some time tomorrow.

I won't say too many nice things since she cringes at people being nice to her, but I'm happy for lemon woman and hope she has a nice day tomorrow.
:sanasmile:

No Name

Lying has never backfired for you ever Todd. hows 76 coming along?

the Best MTF ops can circumvent SCP procedures it's why groups like GOC Division P The Serpents Hand and Marshal Carter and Dark are a threat in the first place (directly to the foundation not just in general) the ones i specifically mentioned have or are suspected to have had Ex MTF's among their ranks or at least been in contact with active MTF's who are being compensated.

Yes this was just an excuse to sperg about SCP lore yes the lore is always up in the air so im right but also wrong but shutup.

did the tard not change all his account names to Crush (as if that would stop people finding him.) ?
There's no way he'd change his YT acc, that's the most important one!
How will all his oshis recognize him? If he was named Crush, none of them would be able to make that connection!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
lumers can't sing for shit live :Vesper-UNHINGED:
she's so nervous :smugselen:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom