General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Isa woke up and smoked a fat one today huh.

At the risk of getting cease and desist'd by Hasbro, getting a Transformer-looking L2D would be cool :bunnywow:

God's Strongest Dragoon

holy mucho texto, can someone more insane than me read this shit and post the tl;dr?
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I'M NOT A PSY-OP!"
-Sincerely,

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shiina's having her anniversary stream and doing a concert.

She's over 85k already, feels like just a week ago she was at the funny number.
Meemaw has gotten quite a lot of appreciation lately. And you are right, it was only 8 days ago she was at 69K subs:
1689549457380.png

Socialblade

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I found a video with the subs of EX-WACTOR Vtubers,Meica is the ES one
Eileen is Thai and Merun is Japanese

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lottie's 1st members only godzilla watch along start in 30 mins or so, in case you need to get your DVD ready :shubaIapprob:
lottiegodzilla1954.PNG

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I'M NOT A PSY-OP!"
-Sincerely,
View attachment 36240
received_1414368879406363.gif

I used to have so much fun in that game
Which segues nicely into the nostalgia themed clip from 🐺 time I have to share today

And one about Nikki's model having been originally meant for an unspecified Alias member
Place your bets

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pippa's brother Aoi Hasn't streamed in 2 months. I haven't kept up with the baseball dragon sister at all.

pippa's the only one to survive chiri's litter

desudesu

Pippa's brother Aoi Hasn't streamed in 2 months. I haven't kept up with the baseball dragon sister at all.

pippa's the only one to survive chiri's litter
He was supposed to come back today but it looks like he has a sore throat

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I really don't understand why people join agencies like this in the first place. Why even join a corpo if you aren't guaranteed at least 1k ccv minimum. I know I'm numberfagging but seriously I just don't get it.

1k CCV? That'd pretty much preclude all of Phase-Connect outside of Pippa and maybe Shiina, some if not most of HolostarsEN, probably half of NijiEN, probably all of Idol outside of Yuko… is that degree of total agency death what you had in mind? And are you sure that most of those streamers would do better if they were to quit their agencies?

I'll put it this way. If any of these tiny agency streamers think they can do better on their own, they're free to try, and yet most seem happy to stick with them at least for a while. I think a lot of the people who think agencies are useless and their streamers and the industry as a whole would be better off without them are forgetting that these streamers already have the agency (pardon the pun) to leave if they think that would be the right move for them.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
frombacltoyellow.PNG
"I worry if I had a hand in that" (people calling PC a black company)
No Shiina, but you're part of why we call it a yellow company now :smugina:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Cursed creature will be playing with my future wife dottovu.

God's Strongest Dragoon

received_1414368879406363.gif

Well good news

It would actually be in Tomoe's best interest to just accept the meme like Marimari did with the Five Guys meme. Big brain move would be if she played the game on stream.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

braindoko

At the risk of getting cease and desist'd by Hasbro, getting a Transformer-looking L2D would be cool :bunnywow:
The Chinese get away with making “deformation robots” that look just like the Hasbro/Takara designs just with different names. A deformable vtuber wouldn’t get in any trouble
Lottie's 1st members only godzilla watch along start in 30 mins or so, in case you need to get your DVD ready :shubaIapprob:
View attachment 36243
never heard of her but it makes me want a membership. ‘54 is the best goji movie
View attachment 36244
Which segues nicely into the nostalgia themed clip from 🐺 time I have to share today

And one about Nikki's model having been originally meant for an unspecified Alias member
Place your bets

Airi gets cool points for liking Medabots but that clip’s thumbnail is misleading, she just mentions several anime in passing
I miss Sleepa :faunacry:
She's dead Jim...
I miss Neo Sparkles’ design, I didn’t really watch her

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

If only I PC gamed
My brother in Christ, it's a PS2 game. Unless you're using a fucking Windows 98, I'm fairly certain your computer can play this game.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Screenshot_20230716_211725_Twitter.jpg
"I've warned you so much in the past that I've already crossed the line of forgiveness long ago.
I have decided that I will not forgive you for the sake of not causing other victims and, of course, for my own sake!"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine the boo bros spilling over the walls into pippakistan
Is that truly a fate you desire?
for them?
boobros invading all of vtubing.gif

Don't have to imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.