"Do not say slurs! No swastika campfires, either!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Yer goin' to Ohio, thems the rules.png

I feel I should disclose I am legally required to dump on Ohio by marriage law: my wife's family is from Pittsburgh, so any Steelers enemy is apparently also my enemy, as well as any state that harbors the Browns. I watch the fun from afar (I don't want any brown getting on me).

Unrelated:

happy kronii.jpg

I love how happy Kronii is to be here! Truly. She is smiling. Thrilled! She swears it. Like...yeah, maaaaan (Sana knows her subjects, that's for sure!).

Short

God Damn the Sun

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Power of friendship got me my first real job, which got me my current career. Half my team were hired because of recommendations. Vast majority of our company sales are done through people who "just know" each other. Parents fixed their mental illness and physical illness respectively due to friends dragging them out on activities. High school friends reached out to me after 5 years of no contact to invite me to their D&D group.
Power of friendship got me my first meaningful job too and I've been in it for 6years this month

Didn't expect new Sana merch neat

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Buy them in pairs of 2, the shipping ends up being $111

Edit: Arts and crafts with the wigger coming up.

If you buy it through Geekjack, the shipping is around $53
1689314273730.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Power of friendship got me my first meaningful job too and I've been in it for 6years this month
Don't you guys mean the magic of friendship

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
“Ohio is my favorite state”- Fauna

I stay winning

No, you stay losing in perpetuity. This is simultaneously an L for Fauna, truly punished, as she's clearly an Ohioan as well given that's the only reason she would accept it. Shame.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Wrong Juniper this is the bug woman not the ragdoll
Oh, well, the perspective height makes sense. She's 5'8". I'm guessing something popped up on /vt/? I'm not interested, but I kind of thought she would be one that wouldn't have that issue. Since she's far more adapt at the Internet than most.

lvl8

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Hmm, odd, for some reason after other stuff and this, I feel like you don’t like me
If I truly dont like you, I would have told you to go die in the ditch while also calling you a daft cunt, but I wont do that.

Mostly because it would be an insult to daft cunts.

But seriously, lets not pick a single insult over a state containing you as a sure-fire evidence that a person like me hates your guts, alright?

Art tax

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
If I truly dont like you, I would have told you to go die in the ditch while also calling you a daft cunt, but I wont do that.

Mostly because it would be an insult to daft cunts.

But seriously, lets not pick a single insult over a state containing you as a sure-fire evidence that a person like me hates your guts, alright?
Don’t worry, I wasn’t. It was something I was curious about before do somethings I saw in Discord thread was all. We can move on now.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 35807

Relevant because some VTubers have used KoiKatsu for their models.
IIRC, KSon's original model was from KoiKatsu

This was inevitable. It's a surprise they stayed in business as long as they did considering everything that was happening.

No Name

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
(Context text, can skip)
Hey folks,

I'm gonna try to summarize my situation ;
I'm in my early 20's and recently it's been pretty hard for me on a relational level,
don't often go outside, no real friends, most of my social interactions are online
it's pretty the usual for me, but recently for some unknown reason it started hitting quite hard,
such as that i'm actually feeling bad because of this, i've tried to search for solutions
and after exchanging with some folks i ended up settling for v-tubers
the only issue is that my knowledge is quite limited on the matter
i'm aware of the big corpo Holo/Niji and 2/3 MS memes but that's pretty much it.

after digging a bit on the matter i quickly realized that
this part of the internet was a real rabbit(shit) hole
drama on drama, harassment, mental breakdown ect..
but there's one issue i do care about 'bait & switch' i've read that
multiple v-tubers have been 'baiting' their community with values/mood
and as soon as they had an opportunity to betray them
those ****** did it, for their personal gain.
:

Thus I'm looking for a real V-tuber with specific criteria which are
(By real I mean an established one, or one part of a corpo, no inde please)

Criteria :

-Fine with lewd jokes/content
-No ADHD bs
-Not political
-Stay in character (Example: Not bringing up how many cock she sucked or how bad was her day was)
-Collab restricted to other females V-tuber (trans ≠ females)
-Not depressive (Don't want to get emotionally attached to a V-tuber

for her to stop streaming bc of mental health issues)
-Don't talk about her personal life on Twitter (except if related to V-tuber career)
-Has a decent level of interaction with her community
-Not Canadian nor Korean
-Fix schedule
-No Bait&Switch

As long as she fulfils most of those criteria and does her job decently I will reward her with my entertainment monthly budget with no issue at all.

My apology if this post has not been posted in the right topic.
I'm sorry I'm late on this, but I come back from a long day of grappling and I see what can only be described as the most autistic post I think I've seen here yet! Far beyond anything Nolan! What the fuck happened and who's sharing this site with the special ed. kids?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm sorry I'm late on this, but I come back from a long day of grappling and I see what can only be described as the most autistic post I think I've seen here yet! Far beyond anything Nolan! What the fuck happened and who's sharing this site with the special ed. kids?
Maybe Nolan made new account and has successfully bamboozled us by making a post so awful and obnoxious that we don't think it could even be him.:mitothink:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom