"O DIO SANTO! O DIO SANTO! O DIO SANTO! O DIO SANTO!"Raora Panthera

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"Fiction books should really clarify that they're fiction so people with autism don't think it's possible and achievable. Like god damnit, I tried to concentrate so hard so I could have telekinesis like Matilda." -Punkalopi
Makes sense that some people cant separate fiction from reality sometimes.

@Azehara one thing I hate about YT's public relations is their utter insistence that "limited" videos get the same algo weight, when it's objectively false. YT would get a lot less negative PR if they were just honest with their intentions. "Profitable Videos will get preferred".
That shit pisses me to no end. In a way if you are a huge channel like let's say MoistyboyCritical that has like 16M subs it doesn't matter. He can post whatever full of curses talking about all kind of sexual things and his videos will still get 1M views in 2 hours.

Last edited:

Negzana

Gotta love tf2, only fps I have ever gotten SEVERELY addicted to simply because of how fun it is to play. I do not understand how valve owns a literal gold mine and just lets it rot away for a decade. At this point they should just give the reins to the community, some people are so dedicated that I could see them keeping it alive for 30 more years.
The reason they gave up is because this is who made all the coding and scripting for it

__komachi_panko_phase_connect_drawn_by_tam_u__sample-09a9570bad4229cfdc2a2671189a292c.jpg

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“Ohio is my favorite state”- Fauna

I stay winning

Kazuma

Early Adopter
"Ohio is my favorite state" - Fauna

Edit: FUCK

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I stay winning
The perception of the entire state of Ohio has been tainted thanks to your existence.

Horo7618

No one in particular
The perception of the entire state of Ohio has been tainted thanks to your existence.
It's so bad that IRyS's brain attempted to reject saying something nice about Ohio and substitute Hawaii

Negzana

I stay winning
Why you disclose your actual state on a kiwifarms-adjacent site still confounds me. Like at least make a lie and claim you live in another state.

Also what a shame, looks like the toxic fumes of Mumei's civilization have infected into the roots of Fauna

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Anyway, Mumei and Kronii know about the Wonderbread Man.

oh no

Ensok

Early Adopter
You wouldn't think the state with the Cleveland Browns could get a worse look.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Gotta love tf2, only fps I have ever gotten SEVERELY addicted to simply because of how fun it is to play. I do not understand how valve owns a literal gold mine and just lets it rot away for a decade. At this point they should just give the reins to the community, some people are so dedicated that I could see them keeping it alive for 30 more years.
I'm still salty that Valve let that game get lost to bots farming item drops. Hopping on random servers in that game and Gary's mod was always one of the most fun things to do back in their prime.

Anime Fan

The blue women of phase connect are collabing with some Power Wash Simulator

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Who wants Calamity Terraria? Collab between Sayu & Renniesaurus.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (6) (2).png

Jesus christ lol... Who did this? Kronii? IRyS?

Edit: of course it was Kronii.

Last edited:

richdwarf

So there’s an alleged facedox of Juniper Actias floating around, can anyone confirm that it’s actually her?

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
They just fucking wrote one of Gabe's memoirs.

Edit for context:
1689311125963.png

1689311149877.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Idk wtf is happening but this collab is incredible and hysterical. Better than I expected, I’m dying

edit:
IRYS WTF!

Screenshot - 2023-07-14T010347.710.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So there’s an alleged facedox of Juniper Actias floating around, can anyone confirm that it’s actually her?
I don't know who that is so I wouldn't be able to help you either way, but it's hard for anyone to know what you're talking about if you don't post the photo.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
i was not going to buy one but now that sana is on the list I have changed my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom