"I'm disabled? Thanks game... jeez, thanks for reminding me"Ironmouse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Username

"NOOOOOOO WE'RE NOT PROFITABLE ENOUGH, GREASE YOUR VIEWERS HARDER LIKE RIKU"

"No, I don't give a shit about Riku. My talents are the best."
View attachment 33490

The sad reality of publicly traded companies, is that all goods and services offered will indubitably be held to lower quality and cost-cutting in order to maximize profits. The reason companies like Rolex, for example, can get away with never lowering standards is because they're technically registered as something different (Rolex is in essence, a non-profit ffs)

There is never any other way with this story.

View attachment 33495
The "maximize profit at all costs" doctrine was societies worst mistake ...

Aside from that, what exactly do those fuckers expect?!
Fortunately the public shareholder percentage is a drop in the ocean.

Clip tax.
Gladly Choco stays being Choco

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>be me
>schedule 4 day weekend for 4th of July months in advance
>feel smort
>arrive at weekend
>Shiina not streaming for a week
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The sad reality of publicly traded companies, is that all goods and services offered will indubitably be held to lower quality and cost-cutting in order to maximize profits. The reason companies like Rolex, for example, can get away with never lowering standards is because they're technically registered as something different (Rolex is in essence, a non-profit ffs)

There is never any other way with this story.

View attachment 33495
Realistically, that's a propaganda point for shit-tier business practices. In all businesses, it matters who's making the decisions. Cover while having listed shares in Japan, it isn't a fully public company in the US/Europe IPO sense. They've just expanded access to their shares such that their disclosures are now public. Though I'd look to find an investor to buy out the moron that asked that question.

Also, their highest ROI is going to be Live Events, for the company.

There's probably two things to always remember in business: 1) your leadership needs to, probably on the regular, insult any investor being dumb that doesn't understand the business. 2) Investment Fund Managers have certain skills, so they're not drooling morons, but most of them barely understand anything except that Headlines Attract Attention.

I just realized Fund Managers are parasocial jannies. Wow, it all makes so much more sense.

The problem is they aren't maximizing profit. (There's an issue that most of the stuff people think they understand is really Neo-Marxist propaganda, but that's getting really side tracked.) They're maximizing short term revenue, not even "real" net profit. There's a reason the story of the "goose that laid the golden egg" is older that half the Bible. It's one of the worst human tendencies to not recognize the limitations that exist within a market.

Yagoo needs to bring Miko to these meetings. Investors have to be corralled like a streamer's chat.

Last edited:

No Name

if i were to guess, people still angry from kirsche stream, and if i were to try to guess even further, i bet it has to do with proctor
Why are people angry from the Kirsche stream?

This all just sounds like a win for Cover and Holopro. Now I ain't got a clue how much they are actually paying the members, but as long as they aren't paying to the point of ruining themselves, I see no problem.
Shareholders being stupid.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Aside from that, what exactly do those fuckers expect?!
Fortunately the public shareholder percentage is a drop in the ocean.
Watching James O'Keefe get thrown out of his own company and non-profit for daring to expose the Big Pharma sacred cow is a pretty good example to stay fucking private.
Shareholders or board of trustees can turn on a dime against the owner or CEO and ruin a good thing.

silentcouch

i am pretty much late but hey momo is opening wixoss cards(i think) so feel free to jump in

It's been pretty comfy, she's been showing off most of her other holo merch along with the opening. Also she really enjoys the JP girls, tummies and tofu. :irysthumbsupl:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
i am pretty much late but hey momo is opening wixoss cards(i think) so feel free to jump in

Sora, Marine and Nene are her oshis. Sora's the one who got her into Holo and she's a big fan of Shigure Ui's art.

Momo confirmed good :shubaIapprob:

Last edited:

RiverBear

Weiss Schwarz = Bushiroad = Hololive collab

Wixoss = Takara Tomy = Nijisanji collab

I'm not mad. Just disappointed.

Limkin

mngr.png
Continuation. So yes, managers will literally derail conversation from anything work related into random nonsense with no encouragement from the talents. As it is seen, quite the opposite, the talents will call you out on this and throw under a bus

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sora, Marine and Nene are her oshis. Sora's the one who got her into Holo and she's a big fan of Shigure Ui's art.

Momo confirmed good :shubaIapprob:
View attachment 33497
View attachment 33498
Leeching on hololive again I see? I will forgive the jews this time because this girl is cute and her oshi is Nene. (Why is her voice like that aiiiieeeee, FEDS DON'T COME TO MY HOUSE IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

A little bit of innocent Sana, for old time's sake

Sana has never done anything wrong, ever, in her life

I'll do anything to get her back, bros...

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Why are people angry from the Kirsche stream?
I missued the word, a more appropiate word woulda been 'agitated'.
It's a normal reaction to people being told everything is going to shit and that you are nígger cattle.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Weiss Schwarz = Bushiroad = Hololive collab

Wixoss = Takara Tomy = Nijisanji collab

I'm not mad. Just disappointed.
in my defense the only TCGs i know is YGO and battle spirits and you rarely hear about battle spirits nowadays

give me a fucking battle spirits game nipon gods im on my knees

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
How to groom a two-view

1) Join their discord group
2) Sperg out about politics and make the two-view uncomfortable
3) ????
4) Profit
Can't forget the
1.b) Two time your original grooming target with a new girl
:smugina:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Ollie does the thing by @RiesYukiraZero.jpg

...isn't this how one of George Romero's Living Dead movies start?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
How to groom a two-view

3) ????
4) Profit
But but when ever I join a Vtuber discord it says no politics and maintain a comfort level:loading:
But don't worry, you need to just bide your time and wait for the opportunity to show your Oshi just how special you are:guratism:
Can't forget the
1.b) Two time your original grooming target with a new girl
:smugina:
:pippabrogoblin:Make Oshi jealous.....:faunacry:
I don't know about all this grooming stuff, maybe just let the Vtubers brush their own hair n shit :educateyourself:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
How to groom a two-view

3) ????
4) Profit
So how do you groom a... four? Five-view? I don't think politics will work.
This is very important information. Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom