"Explaining to Airi what nutting is while Lia is face down on the ground wheezing"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Niji management bend themselves backwards to the popular talents - mid to low level ones could go fuck themselves
The shitshow that was the AR concert cancellation - a concert Luxiem had done a lot of work for - shows that isn't always the case. Though I guess Luxiem being popular is what allowed them to make fun of management without getting punished.

Personally I'm really not a fan of people going "this person should leave and go to Hololive/Phase/<corpo here> instead". It always feels like people wanting to huff their own jenkem for being on "the winning team", not to mention that Hololive has its own issues on top of having very rare debuts.
There's a very common tendency for people to attach their own sense of self worth to a thing they are a fan of, and thus feel as if they are personally better when that thing is successful. I'd really say that this is where most tribalism and whatnot comes from.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Since my angel wife canceled stream tonight, have a song instead:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
poko is live and somehow has an ominous text of bad dragon

God's Strongest Dragoon

Behold the villain of Phase Connect, Foxy Mama
1687993388628.png
She decided on brawling and magic. She didn't realize she had to pick the specific type of magic she'd use, so she defaulted to plant magic by accident.
She took super-speed as her movement ability.

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
So Niji's selling Roa merch...

Possible hint to a comeback? or just me being :optimistic:

Roa's had merch since her hiatus began and has been active making voice packs for a while now, I wouldn't read too much into this.

Anime Fan

Behold the villain of Phase Connect, Foxy Mama
View attachment 33136
She decided on brawling and magic. She didn't realize she had to pick the specific type of magic she'd use, so she defaulted to plant magic by accident.
Can't wait to see her battle with the hero of Phase Connect
bearwoman1.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Currently tangenting into FNAF movie trailer; thirsting after Afton

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Was asleep in a hotel when this first started. But ragdoll doing art. Crashing back into slumber with alcohol wheeeee

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kiara sums up chumbuds feelings on Gura's (lack of) streaming

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Lisa has been talking on stream about how OffKai staff nearly cancelled her live performance, and she started to lose her cool with them because they kept "pushing her further and further" with "everything going wrong." Also let her know at the last minute she was right before Ironmouse.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi dropping her spaghetti. Decided to make a lot of noise and suddenly had 4 xenos headed her way and she got pincered. She didn't wipe but one of her marines got kidnapped. She thought they were dead and didn't realize they were being dragged back to the hive to make more xenos. By the time she realized chat was telling her to go save them, they were already brought back to the hive and killed.

Meanwhile on Tenma's stream.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Lisa has been talking on stream about how OffKai staff nearly cancelled her live performance, and she started to lose her cool with them because they kept "pushing her further and further" with "everything going wrong." Also let her know at the last minute she was right before Ironmouse.
Offkai should count their blessings that they didn’t cancel Lisa’s performance

You don’t mess with the sheep, her fans (and friends) will [THE REMAINDER OF THIS POST HAS BEEN REDACTED]

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Offkai should count their blessings that they didn’t cancel Lisa’s performance

You don’t mess with the sheep, her fans (and friends) will [THE REMAINDER OF THIS POST HAS BEEN REDACTED]
It's fine she said she was only "slightly devastated" when they told her they were cancelling her performance. She said she was very nice to the staff member that told her because he looked like he was going to cry lmao.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It's fine she said she was only "slightly devastated" when they told her they were cancelling her performance. She said she was very nice to the staff member that told her because he looked like he was going to cry lmao.
He probably understood what would have happened afterward if Lisa wasn’t able to take the stage (real)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Look who I found in Lumi's chat begging to have a marine named after themselves
@Henrik Carter
1687995662545.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I regret to inform you I have just witnessed some of the most hideous Live2D models in existence, courtesy of Rooster Teeth.

Archive

I can't imagine just how much of a fuckup you'd need to be for Lisa of all people to lose her patience. They really need to get their shit together for next year, but given the extent of the issues I'm not particularly optimistic.

Negzana

I regret to inform you I have just witnessed some of the most hideous Live2D models in existence, courtesy of Rooster Teeth.

Archive

I can't imagine just how much of a fuckup you'd need to be for Lisa of all people to lose her patience. They really need to get their shit together for next year, but given the extent of the issues I'm not particularly optimistic.

RWBY's animation is so bad, even the actors move choppily IRL.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
RWBY's animation is so bad, even the actors move choppily IRL.
Have you seen Ruby's VA? It's a wonder she can move at all.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
As far as I can tell, the only reason you guys hate him is because you find him annoying and boring. There’s no other reason I have seen
They are plenty of reasons, be it "He's bland and his voice grating" or "He's just gay and doesn't have anything interesting" or even "he keep ruining collabs".

Personally, Uki is just rather... plain.

Yes he's gay, yes he can sing and do originals, but he doesn't offer much more to entice others beyond fujoshis. Fulgur at least can entice followers whose there because he can do edgy characters stuff due to him having interest at writing that sort of thing (his Legatus505 stuff), but Uki's just... there. He could work with Fulgur just fine but at the of the day, its just pretty much them playing with their shippings and that doesn't really help elevate Uki's much.

Contrasting with Sonny whose personality is at least enticing when he's streaming games and also he's just that blasè with everything for shits and giggles (announcing his birthday with just "its my birthday" is one example), or Alban who at the very least is able to showcase his best hidden depth (his fast learning skills) in order to expands his character beyond "am thief who hides as convenience store clerk" and to also aid him with collabs alongside non-EN folks.

Uki doesn't offer anything to the table that is interesting enough, and thats one reasons to just dislike him aside of the ones people has espoused.

Do I hate him? Yes. Because I live in the country who are legally does not support what he is as openly as he is.
what’s wrong with Mysta? He’s just a silly boy, a goof, stupid but in an endearing way.
Also he fucked up rice and his bad cooking skill will forever be his "never going to live that down" moment despite the fact that he's done better.

Aside of that, he's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom