"I volunteer to be Tenma's personal cow"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
This is the sort of thing Null would ban people for and he'd be correct for doing so.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Honestly stumped with this one. Many of you use /vt/, especially regulars.
I hope I wasn't one of those desperation contacts on somewhere like fediverse. It's been a long time since I touched my poast

Jacks Wasted Life

Suprised Pika is the only one streaming the RE DLC. Expect to see a lot of it from everyone I'd imagine.

Severtonius

Movie day tomorrow for Onolumi, then later Amiya - both of whom more or less replaced Hololive for me lately. Them becoming really good friends has been one of the few highlights since Summer.

(Note for The Shining if you're going to catch it, it's the European cut)

Yep, thought you were in the discussion group for this place? (was on KF) I guess you missed it when the ancestral home was sinking. You've read the rules, welcome, do what floats your boat in them.
I was, then Josh locked down the accounts and the only way to open it back up and read the discussion group was through a verification sent to an email address that got nuked by the provider years ago. Like I said, retarded.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uruka is starting a guerilla MK8 stream.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I heard some some rumblings that Vera (Aetheria, formerly CyberLive) had been sleeping with fans. While that sounds like typical /vt/ autism, I went to look into it on the off-chance, and...

View attachment 3695

Something's up? Well, there's a Twitlonger on a literally-who account I found.

View attachment 3696
Tweet / Archive

Twitlonger Link / Twitlonger Archive

Obviously it's a twitlonger callout post so take with a grain of salt, but... lol.

EDIT:

Discord Screenshots (GOOGLE DRIVE, USE PRIVATE BROWSING) / Discord Screenshot Google Drive Archive (not sure how well this will work) / .PDF Archive (thanks to PassiveUnaggressive)
Maybe I'm crazy, but this twitlonger sounds like it is coming from someone whose hardest experience in life was dropping their ice-cream...

At worst the behavior seems shady.... but abuse, really? That seems a bit hyperbolic.

Hell, the victim of this twitlonger sounded as shady as the alleged perpetrator IMO. Neither of them seem pleasant to know IRL.

I liked the part where he was upset about getting cheated on while he was fucking around while she was still married. The audacity of this fag.
He went full mask off on being a unicorn too lmao.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
500th page hype!
Here's when Nyaru asked for names for what became Kevin.
View attachment 3832
She's trying to get into PC gen3/invaders like Kirsche right? What better way to get into graces of your future boss than to name a pumpkin after him?
Rinmama has appeared a few times on her stream and I really enjoy her, she is really funny and often says yab shit to embarrass Lia, its pretty great.
I've been trying to catch more of her streams whenever she's not playing chinese spyware or five nights at markiplier but the few times I've heard Rinmama on stream she's gold.

braindoko

damn xenforo made me join to view attachments just so I can better craft my rrats
jk you guys are cool, remind me there's sane chuuba fans outside vt
happy 500 pages, have a Picky

Attachments

• pkn.png
    pkn.png
    2 MB · Views: 107

Severtonius

Maybe I'm crazy, but this twitlonger sounds like it is coming from someone whose hardest experience in life was dropping their ice-cream...

At worst the behavior seems shady.... but abuse, really? That seems a bit hyperbolic.

Hell, the victim of this twitlonger sounded as shady as the alleged perpetrator IMO. Neither of them seem pleasant to know IRL.
I liked the part where he was upset about getting cheated on while he was fucking around while she was still married. The audacity of this fag.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 3828
Tweet / Archive

I'm not sure what else we could have expected honestly.

EDIT: Vera's wiped her channel. I know for a fact there were videos there yesterday.

View attachment 3829
I'm confused. How does 1 person fucking her fans tank the overall group? Just drop her or are some of the people she fucked also part of the management of the group? While there might be some ethical issues with this, why the sudden nuke? Either she leaked everyone's identities or something?

So this is where you all have been hiding? I've been in /vt/ exile for fucking almost 3 months now thanks to my retardation and Josh locking all the accounts.
Thought I had let you know about this place. Anyways, good to have you back.

wow a cunt got laid with a fan

NUKE FUCKING EVERYTHING
I'm guessing that the only reason for them to nuke everything is that some of the staff were involved or knew about this and they wanted to wipe their hands clean.

Here's when Nyaru asked for names for what became Kevin.
View attachment 3832
I don't know the lore but who's Kevin?
Edit: Oh fishman, thought it was another Kevin.

Massive f aggot but I guess we have social media to blame for all of this.
Someone wasn't truthful = Gaslighting
I got drunk and fucked = I was raped
Someone disagreed with me = Harassment
I got insulted = Trauma and abuse

Interestingly enough he mentioned Cyberlive in that. Wasn't that where Lumi and Yuri were from? By any chance is this the girl that eventually got them to just quit? So this girl has basically skipped from small agency to small agency and everything she touches has turned to shit? So im guessing she will be popping up somewhere else because these type of people never really go away and everything they touch dies.

SunsetInZero had bragged to a friend about them and that friend had posted it (and continues to do so) on 4chan which is how it became a rumor.
Hahahahah. All of this because dude was bragging.

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Is Mister Metokur a PNG tuber? Discuss.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Glad to be here for the 500th page. Here's to hoping we hit the same amount of pages that we did back in our homeland

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Oh I don't think it's abuse (adultery's dishonest, but that kinda speaks for itself); I just think she's an unstable whore. There's already multiple fans she's been letting dick her down that we know of and probably more we don't.

I'm confused. How does 1 person fucking her fans tank the overall group? Just drop her or are some of the people she fucked also part of the management of the group? While there might be some ethical issues with this, why the sudden nuke? Either she leaked everyone's identities or something?
iirc she had some kind of management role so she might have just torched it down herself. Either way Aetheria was never a proper corpo so the individual talents are probably better off doing their own thing without having someone else's baggage following them.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
@Scoots have you been shilling the site again?

Oh and happy 500 pages everyone! May we have 500 more of yabs, pippa, drama, and Retink finally fixing her!!!!!

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Oh I don't think it's abuse (adultery's dishonest, but that kinda speaks for itself); I just think she's an unstable whore. There's already multiple fans she's been letting dick her down that we know of and probably more we don't.

iirc she had some kind of management role so she might have just torched it down herself. Either way Aetheria was never a proper corpo so the individual talents are probably better off doing their own thing without having someone else's baggage following them.
No doubt, given the details we have about her. It's fucking hilarious to witness the pot calling the kettle black with this twitlonger though- this dude is insane if he thinks THIS makes him sound sympathetic in the slightest..

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
How long before Scuttle finally slinks his way here?

no hate i appreciated the niji posts

EDIT: well shit, should have gone back a few more pages than I actually did...

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
How long before Scuttle finally slinks his way here?

no hate i appreciated the niji posts
Too late:

Decided, against my better judgement, to make an account to provide some interesting information.

In short, something is happening inside of the NijiJP community that I have never seen before: collective hallucinations, unprecedented levels of copium, and a brewing distaste towards a portion of the company.

Let's go back to Nov. 1, 2021. The fledgling 'Virtual Talent Academy' initiative was launched, and with it nine students who were appropriately labelled as the '1st Gen'. Among them were some instant hits, but none moreso than one Kaburaki Roco, the 'Golden Child' of VTA.

Even though VTA was only one half-hour stream a week, and they are only PNGs, Roco's viewership often exceeded 1K+ viewers. This is impressive even by current VTA standards, and even more so given that she was achieving this before the initiative went viral with Gen 2's Kuno Orihito.

Suzumiya Sonata silently graduates from the initiative after a few months, and his archives are wiped, leaving 8 people. Ranunculus debut in March 2022 as the all-girls' unit, but Roco is noticeably absent from the group. In July 2022, the leaked Voltaction group are teased through ads displayed in Tokyo train stations, and the remaining four boys debut. In both cases, their VTA archives weren't wiped until the debut announcement was imminent (this is important).

All of the 1st Gen joined Nijisanji - all except for Kaburaki Roco.

Roco remains in VTA when the 17 Gen 2 members arrive, and she is an affixed part of the schedule. Despite the huge competition, Roco remains the most popular girl, and second-most popular student overall. She has developed a tight-knit group of Gachikoi despite the fact that no merch can be sold and no donations can be made.

In October 2022, it was announced that VTA would be going on a two-week break. Everyone assumed it was in preparation of an imminent debut, and things started to spiral out of hand. Fans started waking up early to prowl the train stations in search of ads, people started making twitter circles hunting for info, and they even found what appears to be an empty placeholder twitter handle for Roco.

The break came and went, and nothing happened. That is until the next day, where three archives suddenly vanished without a trace: Kuramochi Meruto, a soft-spoken pro dancer; Warabi Raika, a Yugo-type bishounen artist; and, of course, one Kaburaki Roco.

People start to tweet out that they've been having dreams of Roco's debut, and who their new illustrator is. Some say that they're waiting until the slew of birthdays this week are over so that the announcement doesn't overshadow the merch, and some start planning what train stations they're most likely to run ads in. However, the days keep ticking on, and every day people think that today is the day they are announced.

That optimism is diminishing each day, with fans starting to say that quietly graduating them without a statement will be a breach in trust for the VTA system. Some are speculating that Roco went to VEE's new 'Dev-d' group. Some are straight up saying VTA isn't worth bothering with if she failed because she was the best performer etc.

Whatever the case, the hunt for Kaburaki Roco is starting to turn into something far more than I think corporate anticipated. Their anniversary is next week, and if nothing happens by then, I think we might start seeing some issues.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom