"If I had a house-husband, I would freaking ravage him every day. The term 'house-husband' is just so erotic"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'll hold off on the details of her contract, but I think the whole Nazuna Vshojo experience can be encapsulated by the fact that they hired one of her antis to TL for her and refused to fire him or stop using him to TL her streams after proof was provided that he was shittalking her on the Delutaya discord server.

Oh, and she was presumably being charged for his services when he TL'd for her.
If you're willing to tell, I'm curious about the contract details and everything Mikecat's shared about it. It's obvious Vshojo screwed up bad just going by what you said but if she's trying her hardest to speedrun out of there, then it must have been hilariously terrible.

lvl8

Ended with a pon.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That's kind of based, in all the wrong ways. Would've been even better if he intentionally was mistranslating important parts to fuck her over too. And to top it off, if Coco was the one who recommended to hire the guy in the first place. Convincing her to join the company was just a starting point. This is about as deliberate and petty way to fuck with someone as what you would expect from a woman. The absolute classic of acting as your best friend and convincing all she is doing is for your own sake, only to secretly put all the effort into making your life miserable. Because the alternative to Coco being a vengeful mastermind is thinking she is retarded beyond any imagination if she thought she was helping her for real

Woman gets fired in the most public way possible that pretty much should have landed her blacklisted from the corpo industry. Kson throws her the the biggest bone imaginable given her situation in the form of the biggest VTuber agency on Twitch. VShojo probably gives her a deal that, understandably, is not so great for her because of how volatile she is and her public reputation. Shit doesn't work out so it is somehow all some big gay psyop because Kson hates her or something?

I swear, some of you just vomit on the keyboard and hit enter with some of these posts, man.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Angel update: She'll be back in a week or so.

Untitled.png

Piarro

Early Adopter
I swear, some of you just vomit on the keyboard and hit enter with some of these posts, man.
Learning which users' posts should never be read is a very important skill here

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
There no doubt in my mind that Mike is gonna yab herself into irrelevancy eventually, specially once she goes full indie the next mehera moment is always just a round the corner and more and more she will have to deal with it alone, I wanted to like Nazuna after she first popped up but then the Delatuya thing happened, then she sided with her unicorns, and then the whole giving Henya the cold shoulder since debut, IMO Nazuna leaving will be better for VS in the long run anyways, and Henya is probably the best thing that has happened to them so I think VshojoJP will be fine, for Nazuna well I guess good luck to her.

Thats a lie, I actually hate here and wish her the worst

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Speaking of riggers, that one faggy black youtuber finally said his piece on Takahata and the other retard's ebonics mockery

16k likes and no apologies accepted lol
TFS niggas really never got a break after their shitty "parody" got axed by toei huh

Autisticus

You got any screenshots or something for the anti shittalking her in delutaya's discord?
I require sources. This is too insane to be believed, and would be utterly hilarious if coconfirmed.
I only have the milder discord one saved on my phone, since it was from before Mike and Delu even had their drama and proved he had held a negative opinion of her even before that event:

V1.png

I'll have to relocate the other discord shots on my PC or in the /vt/ and/jp/ archives, but I did also save one of his comments on Mike's Twitcast:

V2.png

Nothing to do with the situation, but the dude is also a furry:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Phase-Connect trading card game just announced on stream.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Uruka just announced that Phase is collabing with Japanime to make trading cards

Edit: Ninjad

TFS niggas really never got a break after their shitty "parody" got axed by toei huh
Tbf DBZA was not axed it ended with the Cell Saga cause they didn't want to do the Buu Saga
It has spiritual successors in HFIL and Dragonshortz

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Speaking of riggers, that one faggy black youtuber finally said his piece on Takahata and the other retard's ebonics mockery

is this the same one that made that fucking vid about riggers in vtubing or some shit

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
It is easy to put words into others mouth. But come on, who don't like cat fight? It isn't a common drama that bring up so much rrats. Rrats are rats. However, both woman have girlfriend experence, and not surprisingly, lots of overlap on audience. When notNazuna vague posting those on twitter, it hits so hard that those who supports both have to stand on opposite sides and turn into, I guess, anti?
whatww.jpg

It may evolve, but it will never become funny.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Simp

Is there anything wrong with this statement? Did he translatet accurately? No need to be a fan if it is just a job to translate. Not that i care and you are her fan so you would know her better but from a outside view Mike doesnt seem like the most trustworthy source. Not because she lies but because she may fight demons that mostly exist in her mind.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Woman gets fired in the most public way possible that pretty much should have landed her blacklisted from the corpo industry. Kson throws her the the biggest bone imaginable given her situation in the form of the biggest VTuber agency on Twitch. VShojo probably gives her a deal that, understandably, is not so great for her because of how volatile she is and her public reputation. Shit doesn't work out so it is somehow all some big gay psyop because Kson hates her or something?

Yeah Kson doing this on purpose makes no sense, but is it possible the gist of rushia leaving is true? We already know the "talent freedom" thing is bullshit, maybe vshojo wants to get rid of rushia, so they've done this to try and force her out? Nyanners and the others left, was it ever explained more than vague posting?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Tbf DBZA was not axed it ended with the Cell Saga cause they didn't want to do the Buu Saga
It has spiritual successors in HFIL and Dragonshortz
Huh, was under the impression there was an under the table type of nudging to stop but no

Guess waiting months to do funny haha edits and "fixing" the story of a 20 year old anime really burnt out the retarded editor fag with his faggy opinions

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I only have the milder discord one saved on my phone, since it was from before Mike and Delu even had their drama and proved he had held a negative opinion of her even before that event:

View attachment 30848
Being objectively correct=having a negative opinion.
Streaming at the same time as=bullying.

I think I’m starting to understand her vocabulary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom