"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Lurking Dumbass

Ultimately privacy has a price, and going back to Mumei post in question even there are is sorta vague about her issues, Gura could absolutely keep her fanbase up to date without having to reveal details about her problem, as many people in that reddit thread said a simple "I might not be able to stream until my birthday, sorry" Tweet from her at any point this past 3 weeks would have calmed 90% of the people complaining.
She's obviously pregnant.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Alright give me a dunce hat because I'm confused too. I was starting to like her. What has she actually done besides have a wishy-washy take during the fake Pippa cancellation?
There was also the time she QRTed Yuri's termination notice to give hot takes, which was unprofessional to do on her corpo account; imagine if Lumi QRTed the Zaion doc on main and said "I DM Muumi all the time wtf". I don't dislike her and the Twitter ban is probably BS, but... somehow I'm not surprised.

Reine played Slay the Spire on her past few streams (1, 2, 3). Like her Dicey Dungeons streams, she didn't stop to read the card effects or stop to think about how they work together each turn, but she seemed to like playing it. IMO playing Slay the Spire even while being bad at it is fun (I've won A14-A9-A9-A6 but my win rate is abysmal). But one might feel differently about watching.

Rio karaoke:

He's now singing High Tide. I'm not sure if his grasp of the English lyrics improved since the last time he tried it, but he's killing the tune.

Last edited:

TheOathbreakerTarvos

logitech

drunk women are funny(too drunk to read )and very gay. (lust after Lilith and her own character in Diablo).
Nerrev is, pretty much, the only way I can watch Kroni without falling asleep.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Here you go, one with AZKi

And Matsuri's most popular cover

Looks like most of them are with Rikka so here's one with Roberu.

Fubuki and Shien.

Phone posting and I'm not about to check if the next bunch of pages has these.

Rikka and Matsuri did Daddy Daddy Do

Also Doing Daddy Daddy is Risu+Oga

Rikka and Pink Woman have an original

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I don't blame Ollie, some jp women actually have that oval face with the eyes close.
Before you guffaw "huh the jaw gave it away", there's a whole ass country called Korea where people are born with 90° square chiseled jaws.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I don't blame Ollie, some jp women actually have that oval face with the eyes close.
Before you guffaw "huh the jaw gave it away", there's a whole ass country called Korea where people are born with 90° square chiseled jaws.
It's relatively easier to discern if you have photos with clear face to work with. Sometimes they wore mask and you only ended up realizing it after you noticed the cosplayer you asked their photo is oddly quiet up until you hear them talk.

That's how I found out the 2nd Ayame cosplayer I found on the recent event I went to early june is a dude.

EDIT:
Might as well give a image of said cosplayer.
IMG_20230604_164858.jpg

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did Tenma survive the romanian healthcare system yet or is this unrelated

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Marine reminiscensing about rural life in Japan.

Working hard on that sitcom routine.

A bit older, but

Yeah, her dad's got that routine down to a t.

Ollie wants to fuck Scots. Good to know.

Which part of the UK is @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka from again?

Topo Chico

Did Tenma survive the romanian healthcare system yet or is this unrelated

Pretty sure she said the surgery was during Offkai, so 90% sure related. Ty drunken gypsy dr for not killing tenma
e: Her editor has good maymay:

1686935350218.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Oh no VSHOJO Sister we got too cocky
1686935456479.png

Hey @Autisticus i didnt catch the last Twitcast why did she create a TW?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Aussie power.

Please show me more hololive x holostar collab song i just found this masterpiece
Original song from Risu and Oga.

And of course that song

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Pretty sure she said the surgery was during Offkai, so 90% sure related. Ty drunken gypsy dr for not killing tenma
e: Her editor has good maymay:

Fishman going back to his genetic roots and starting up a black market organ trade service, but now as merch. You hate to see it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
My pronouns are *paypal-ing $10 to (my account)*/*paypal-ing $20 to (my account)*

So for an example conversation about me: "Hey, did you see *picks up phone and paypals $20 to me*? *Paypals $10 to me* was sitting in the corner shaking and crying the other day, I wonder if *paypals $10 to me* is ok..." "Yeah, we should probably go check on *paypals $20 to me*."... "Are you ok?"
Yeah, I'm just trying to draw attention to myself so people feel sorry for me and talk about me a bunch.
"Oh yeah, that's cool, us pronoun people love to do that all the time too."

Autisticus

Oh no VSHOJO Sister we got too cocky
View attachment 30815
Hey @Autisticus i didnt catch the last Twitcast why did she create a TW?

She's had the account for a while, but just never used it. It only had like 8 followers this morning. She actually went live for about 2 seconds a couple hours before the Twitcast today using her new iPad. She mentioned doing watchalongs as a possible use and then did a short test stream where she realized she wasn't monetized. Interestingly enough, monetization appears to have been enabled afterwards though at what would have been 2AM JST.

She also mentioned that she would be losing one of her revenue streams soon and would have an unspecified announcement in July near the beginning of the actual Twitcast.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She also mentioned that she would be losing one of her revenue streams soon and would have an unspecified announcement in July near the beginning of the actual Twitcast.

F the Vshoujo JP dream lmao

Anyways

Heres more throwaway niji merch to give 2% of your money to your favorite talent

Prices apparently

Each standee would give 44 yen to each talent and a keychain would give a whopping 60

Thats about 30 to 40 cents profit, each standee and keychain lets them buy atleast 1 gumball from a machine in a third rate hairdresser before taxes

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
F the Vshoujo JP dream lmao

Anyways

Heres more throwaway niji merch to give 2% of your money to your favorite talent

The bracelets and keys are pretty cool, but the rings they made a while back were unironically Chinese bootleg sweatshop quality, so uh, y'know, don't be too optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom