"I was afraid to speak in English but now, Let's f*cked up!!!!!! Thank you for supporting me as always!"Haachama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autisticus

If you're willing to tell, I'm curious about the contract details and everything Mikecat's shared about it. It's obvious Vshojo screwed up bad just going by what you said but if she's trying her hardest to speedrun out of there, then it must have been hilariously terrible.
Once she's in the clear, I'll do a writeup, but I don't want to put anything out there that isn't already public just in case it might cause the company to crack down on her or retaliate while she's still there.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vshoujo will be carried by Henya and Mouse at this point

Im pretty sure some of the more popular twitch clique streamers will quickly overshadow whoever remains there, since i dont see menhera Zen or Haruka making waves or attention, not like any of the ones that left did but still

I wonder where Mike will end up though, she clearly wants the idol experience

Ensok

Early Adopter
Huh, was under the impression there was an under the table type of nudging to stop but no

Guess waiting months to do funny haha edits and "fixing" the story of a 20 year old anime really burnt out the retarded editor fag with his faggy opinions
They had some problems with Toei but I don't know if that was a major reason why they stopped. And yeah it did burn them out because it stopped being a traditional abridged series and became a literal abridging with some jokes added in, which is harder to do since one of the staples of older abridged series is "Not giving a fuck".

Autisticus

Being objectively correct=having a negative opinion.
Streaming at the same time as=bullying.

I think I’m starting to understand her vocabulary!
I don't think Mike has ever made a comment on either of those screenshots, but thank you for your input I guess?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yeah Kson doing this on purpose makes no sense, but is it possible the gist of rushia leaving is true? We already know the "talent freedom" thing is bullshit, maybe vshojo wants to get rid of rushia, so they've done this to try and force her out? Nyanners and the others left, was it ever explained more than vague posting?
While I agree with the sentiment you are quoting it wasn't me lol

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
OMOCAT x Hololive merch has been restocked.
They even restocked the Sana merch... OMOCAT-sama, I kneel...
1686945485162.png

Speaking of melanin, Tomoe Umari has uploaded a video mid-break detailing the many wonderful uses of horses.

She even did her research on ancient horses, good for her!
1686945780105.png

Autisticus

Is there anything wrong with this statement? Did he translatet accurately? No need to be a fan if it is just a job to translate. Not that i care and you are her fan so you would know her better but from a outside view Mike doesnt seem like the most trustworthy source. Not because she lies but because she may fight demons that mostly exist in her mind.
He conveniently left certain topics untranslated and made mistakes at certain moments that definitely caused issues and had to be corrected by fans, but I don't know how you go about definitively proving things like that are intentional during live TLs.

Also, I'd like to note this TL incident isn't stuff coming from or sourced by Mike herself, it's things noticed by her fans. She wouldn't know if she was being mistranslated in the first place unless someone told her. The closest she has ever come acknowledging a TL on an individual level is Taishi. I'm not sure if she's ever even mentioned the others by name.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I doubt Kson did anything out of malice
Maybe incompetence
But most likely she overpromised to Nazuna about the IDOL things because VS did appear at VILLS but thats it
1686946847204.png

Also K is not the only one to blame there you have GunRun and the CEO of VSJP(?) who also have some fault for the shit contract

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
A friendly reminder:
Nothing important is happening four days from now.:guraa:

MostlyALurker777

Speaking of Gura. What's the latest rrat of her not streaming as often?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Speaking of Gura. What's the latest rrat of her not streaming as often?
Come on man...
The name checks out, but at least read back a bit before asking stuff. This was talked about earlier today.
She's pregante

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think I was pretty fond of the Xmass version of the Wonders Shiina model, but in case I had any criticisms of it, I FUCKING APOLOGIZE :selenpointandlaugh:
:mikothumbsl:
Also Roca streaming soon

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
New Parrot4chan video released.

Guests this time include Sayu/Desertorium again Kiki, and "totally legit Zentreya and not just a tts he found online"
Also he made a public discord do with that info what you will

Last edited:

MostlyALurker777

Come on man...
The name checks out, but at least read back a bit before asking stuff. This was talked about earlier today.
She's pregante
Usually I keep up from past posts, guess I missed this one while scrolling through

So who's the dad, Vesper?

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I just realized this because I never clicked on the notification but Vesper is currently almost 4 hours late and counting to his Member stream:
1686948092082.png

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Been awhile since we were blessed with pre-edited content from Ant Hime, but something tells me y'all gonna like this one.

If you're not already watching this schizo, this'll show you why it's time to change that.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
The be back soon bgm needs to die

Aaaaand double, just the con mic

Status
Not open for further replies.