"At first I was a little offended like 'wow what you think I'm dumb' but then I realized I AM dumb so it's ok"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
No, I mean the posts that are made on the asylum are inevitably shared around talents, and I have a lot of opinions and criticism for improvement that I hope is taken seriously

tl;dr: I have mental illness

Still applies, your TVA identity shouldn't matter. I don't care if Calli would see my posts of me calling her a hambeast and think "This fucking asshole Todd" because this is where I shitpost about vtubers. It's where I can freely sperg, rrat, criticize and talk shit without having some fa‎ggot try to police my speech because being opinionated is illegal in current year. If by some miracle one of these daft bitches I watch see a post of mine here and thinks "That autistic gamedev skinwalker has a point" then jesus christ I clearly had overshot expectations of their mental state, but I'm not going to lose sleep over the idea they might take offense at whatever I have to say. They don't know who I am in the sea of subscribers that they see nearly every stream. I can sit here and talk shit about Nina being a dumb boomer cripple that is even worse at MGS than Pomu was and it won't change the fact that I know she reads my posts in chat when I'm offering some tips and knowledge on whatever autism game she's playing.

This is actually really surprising to me. Not because of Froot and Bettel hooking up. She's a clout chasing whore, so that's nothing new. But I swear that Bettel was gay. Ever since his debut, I thought he was a homosexual man because he just gave off those vibes. Guess I'm going to have to send my gaydar into the shop for a tune up.

It's a long con, he'd hook up with Froot so when she inevitably starts cheating again he can burst out of the closet and reverse-bull Froot.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
This is the one rrat I hope stays a rrat. Please no. Not the funny man....
I actually like him. He deserves better..
If it is true then it's in line with his luck everywhere else.
I mean... eh? They may be a bit close together, but that's about it. You can still see his right hand beside him, not wrapped around her.
Also wouldn't have guessed he has tattoos, but it's not like I know much about what the funny clown man is like.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Svarog posted this back in January. I was wrong, they weren't hugging but I was right about the photo being from above.
His current romance with Lando has aged him 15 years

Piarro

Early Adopter
If by some miracle one of these daft bitches I watch see a post of mine here and thinks "That autistic gamedev skinwalker has a point" then jesus christ I clearly had overshot expectations of their mental state

Are you tellin me you're expecting Vtubers to be mentally healthy?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Still applies, your TVA identity shouldn't matter. I don't care if Calli would see my posts of me calling her a hambeast and think "This fucking asshole Todd" because this is where I shitpost about vtubers. It's where I can freely sperg, rrat, criticize and talk shit without having some fa‎ggot try to police my speech because being opinionated is illegal in current year. If by some miracle one of these daft bitches I watch see a post of mine here and thinks "That autistic gamedev skinwalker has a point" then jesus christ I clearly had overshot expectations of their mental state, but I'm not going to lose sleep over the idea they might take offense at whatever I have to say. They don't know who I am in the sea of subscribers that they see nearly every stream. I can sit here and talk shit about Nina being a dumb boomer cripple that is even worse at MGS than Pomu was and it won't change the fact that I know she reads my posts in chat when I'm offering some tips and knowledge on whatever autism game she's playing.
I would greatly enjoy if I found out that vtubers know about this account and hate me. Like imagine Nina reading my comment about her constantly spewing leftist commie shit and then her getting irate about it and considering whether she's actually been doing that. Then she finds out 7 pages later I admit I was purposely trolling and trying to stir shit up.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I would greatly enjoy if I found out that vtubers know about this account and hate me. Like imagine Nina reading my comment about her constantly spewing leftist commie shit and then her getting irate about it and considering whether she's actually been doing that. Then she finds out 7 pages later I admit I was purposely trolling and trying to stir shit up.
I think they'd be more afraid of you than anything if you can find out almost the precise location someone was in less than 20 minutes by looking at a single picture.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Are you tellin me you're expecting Vtubers to be mentally healthy?

There's being mentally ill, and then there's taking my shit seriously. I'm the kind of poster that disappears when you take your meds.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
WHERE'S THE MONEY, LEBOWSKIF FROOT?
WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY, BRITMONKEY!?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So according to the dude Ant Hime interviews at the end of the video, Froot is currently romantically involved with Bettel from Holostars (and is possibly bitter that he told her a Holo collab isn't gonna happen). Curious to how true this is. He says there's a pic of the two of them together on his personal social media, but I haven't seen or heard anything about that. But I don't follow the drama stuff like that too closely, so maybe I missed it.

Bettel. Son. If you're reading this, let a boomer edumacate you, my sweet young child, on something.

Do you know what cheaters have to do to become cheaters? They have to cheat. They have to value short-term orgasm procurement over a long-term relationship while they've promised someone that they will do exactly not that. And when they're capable of making that decision once (or many times as was the case with Froot if this video is to be believed), they can make that decision again. Now I don't believe that leopards can truly never change their spots, and there's always a chance that a cheater has reconsidered her life choices and is ready to settle down, but that's just not a common occurrence. You need to really consider - are you the one she's going to stop sleeping around for? If she told you you are, did she mean it? If you're looking for a long-term relationship out of this, go in with your eyes open, and don't be oblivious to the clues, because the clues will be there.

Or just save yourself the heartbreak and find yourself a girl who doesn't have an established history of cheating. Given your position as a moderate e-celeb and the money you're likely making it shouldn't be that hard.

Anyway, yeah, I thought the video would be mostly about the money, but it barely touched on it and was more about her cheating. Apparently the creator will make a follow-up touching on the Vshojo/NuxTaku drama. Interesting.

Poor Lia got flashed by a freak troon
View attachment 30887

Hope someone got a clip of this because I want to see what was happening here.

Disappointment

WHERE'S THE MONEY, LEBOWSKIF FROOT?
WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY, BRITMONKEY!?
1686953797894.png

God this video is infuriating. It's sad that there's people just being this shitty and then taking a moral high ground. Then again, politicians exist so I guess it's not unheard of.

>5guys
lol. lmao even.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lia, Yuko and Fuyo being young enough to actually be my daughters if I had made more awesome decisions has given me brain cancer and meningitis

EDIT: Cursed text relating to deep voice guy on stage I just got

Screenshot_20230616-171917_Messages.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lia, Yuko and Fuyo being young enough to actually be my daughters if I had made more awesome decisions has given me brain cancer and meningitis
wait how fucking old are they even

God's Strongest Dragoon

Okay, where is this streaming? It's not on the OffKai Twitch stream. Professor Landon is on there now.

Also, if she said 19, note that she said she was 19 in her debut video two years ago.

In other news, Lumi is streaming Age of Wonders 4 and NotYuri is streaming Dead Space

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
wait how fucking old are they even
Yuko was 19 in 2022 during the /k meet up. Fuyo is a little bit younger than her (she got doxed by Yuko, it's what she does). Lia said she was born in 2004

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yuko was 19 in 2022 during the /k meet up. Fuyo is a little bit younger than her (she got doxed by Yuko, it's what she does). Lia said she was born in 2004
goddamn now i feel old

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
There's no way Sakana would allow a minor to drink on stream. If she's almost done with her college program, Lia's problably 22-24.

Ensok

Early Adopter
If that's true then how old was she when she got into all this weird fanfiction stuff? Thresh was released in 2013 in League, jesus christ. I hope she wasn't serious.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
There's no way Sakana would allow a minor to drink on stream. If she's almost done with her college program, Lia's problably 22-24.

Yes, I'm leaning for early 20s as well. Again, if you watch her debut stream, she says she's 19 in there, so I'm sure she's adjusting her kayfabe birth year so she's "forever 19." And aside from the drinking I doubt Sakana would hire her if she was a known minor in 2021. Even though Lia said on one stream that she doesn't consider herself to be playing a character when she streams, I still contend she stays more "in character" than almost all other vtubers.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
If that's true then how old was she when she got into all this weird fanfiction stuff? Thresh was released in 2013 in League, jesus christ. I hope she wasn't serious.
my man, she admitted on stream to catfishing older pedos for attention while she was very much underage. Whatever you're thinking, she's done worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom