General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
> cute chuuba girl
> doesn't need fixing

Too good to be true, I don't trust this, get me out! :urtearingmeapart:
Did you miss the story where she let an infection go on so long she almost lost a leg?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Black boyfriend
Married
Dead Soon
Turns out to be mega troon supporter

Or just normal, but if not normal hiding that power level

(remembers the gun pictures), HMMMM
Every single woman I've met over the past decade who is into firearms and camping is married or already engaged.
I would be shocked if she isn't in a long term relationship, its probably what she is hiding.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Black boyfriend
Married
Dead Soon
Turns out to be mega troon supporter

Or just normal, but if not normal hiding that power level

(remembers the gun pictures), HMMMM

Whatever the fuck you did here with your spoiler tag is giving me an aneurism
1685390770790.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did you miss the story where she let an infection go on so long she almost lost a leg?
That's a bonus, because she's relatable.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Towa seemed excited in the recent BLT collab. Definitely one of my favorite collab groups.

Some Nasa posting:

Not to numberfag much, but I think near the beginning of the week last week, she was at 11.6k subscribers, and today, she's at 12.1k. Might not seem like too much, but considering the unfortunate slow growth of the JP side of Phase, around 500 in around a week is pretty nice. A big reason for the boost was due to Pippa raiding into her multiple times last week. So good for Nasa, and it was really nice of Pippa to put some focus on trying to get more exposure for her by raiding her a few times. Hopefully, more people will give her, Michiru, and Iori more of a chance because they're all entertaining as well, despite the language barrier, though Iori is fluent in English.

I'm pretty sure someone already posted about it here, but since it's relevant, I'll post it again: Dizzy confirmed on her stream last night that her first official collab will be with Nasa. According to her, Nasa actually reached out to her to collab and play Splatoon together. This is a few days after Dizzy was in Nasa's stream chat while Nasa was playing Splatoon, and Nasa mentioned playing together with Dizzy. So it will be happening. Should be fun.

Also, looking at Shiina's schedule, she will be collabing with Nasa and Tenma to play that Mahjong game.

All-in-all, since she's come back from her break, she's been streaming pretty consistently, and she's seen some decent growth since. Also nice that she's got some collabs lined up with her fellow Phase members. It would nice to start seeing more Phase collabs that include Nasa and Michiru because while I'm sure the language barrier makes it difficult, we've seen multiple examples of them making it work.

Nasa's biggest debuff is the timezone. She is super comfy and overall a joy to just watch. Same thing with Michi. The Pippa raids did indeed boost the shit out of her. She has also gotten some love from the community in memberships and whatnot. Hopefully that leads to her streaming more.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Fan names that Ember Amane has rejected:

-Hot Wheels (would win by a landslide, and she knows it)
-Asbesties (made her lose her track with laughter)
-Members (that's a penis in fanfiction terms - her words, not mine)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

I thought Diabros would be good but she never picked it from chat

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
The melancholy of Amiya Aranha

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I hope that isn't genetic, that Yamanba should be shot for wasting good steak like that

Sorry bro, but culinarian's honour means I have to end this bitches entire bloodline for this transgression. It's not her fault, but if she were truly to be absolved she would have executed her brother already.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's all pouring out now. He deleted his account right after her tweet too.

Archive

I would also keep an eye on this twitter account. If you recall on my previous post, the /lig/ detective tried to get her to spill the beans on Studio Cell, but he was too autistic about it and she got spooked off in the Discord DMs.

This is pretty much what I assumed happened when the new first broke good to have confirmation not surprised if this goes to court at this point thats too much cash from multiple people to just count as a loss especially when it was supposed to go toward projects.

dude played shitty games is now winning shitty prizes.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is pretty much what I assumed happened when the new first broke good to have confirmation not surprised if this goes to court at this point thats too much cash from multiple people to just count as a loss especially when it was supposed to go toward projects.

I've seen bigger scams go through because the authorities didnt want anything to do with it, ymmv

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I've seen bigger scams go through because the authorities didnt want anything to do with it, ymmv
Wait, do you think this guy donates to the Democrat party?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Proving intent to defraud vs incompetence beyond a reasonable doubt can be a high hurdle, and chances are the money has already evaporated into hookers and blow or whatever, so a civil judgement isn't gonna help much....

Horo7618

No one in particular
Seiso bear....
Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 4.48.06 PM.png

(note for the unfamiliar: higher score = more "pure")

Last edited:

SomeRando

don't need my oshi to be "based" or a neurotic who need fixing.

Hot Wheels is pretty funny but I could imagine Mattel being faggots about it if there was any sort of merch or something made. Personally, I lean a little more toward Kindlings or Wildfires from the suggested ones, Emberlings is kind of cute too.

I love how they mentioned he blocked their lawyer, like Yamanba real life isn't twitter. You can't block the judge and lawyers when you get summoned to court, assuming Bao and the other girls are taking legal action.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
U-San Debut Mini Dive Lore and Model Showcase
U-San lore

someone who died (unspecified) and made a deal for revival with the demon mephisto ( a big dog demon voiced by Merry) at the cost of their soul upon a second death. Mephisto would be at U-San's side until that time

they revived and became a renowned singer after seeing a street performer and finding a reason to live but U-San never gave a name (so fans dubbed them U-San short for Unnamed mirroring reality) nor thanked the fans or stuck around to talk or take selfies they just sang and left every time

Mephisto asked why U-San didn't do these things and U-San said they don't care about any of that they just want to sing

Things change at a performance where U-San thanked everyone after but was immediately shot and killed on stage

Mephisto speculates the label U was under arranged their death to boost sales because security was mysteriously absent

Mephisto begins to take their soul and U-San regrets having seemed ungrateful for their fans and wishes to do all those things they didn't before (thanking, talking with fans, and selfies) U-San rebels against the deal absorbing mephisto's power turning him into a cute little dog (he was a big scary demon dog before) and turning white

using his power to revive once more with the intent of rebuilding their fame and doing it right this time
Mephisto laments U is the only one who ever broke a contract with him
U-San says he didn't break it only put it on hold

Rrat time (outside spoiler because no one cares about lore shit and won't see it otherwise) I think this lore parallels U-San's career loosely thus far

U-San first "died" when they got kicked out of that band

Nijisanji is represented by both mephisto and the label U-San was under who gave them a second chance, where they got really popular at the "cost of their soul"(model) when they die again (graduated) I think this is the case because i recall Yugo saying he felt that he was not grateful enough to the fans and iirc his final tweet mentioned not expressing that enough. This mirrors U-San's second death (graduation) after finally thanking the fans (on Twitter) the label also represents nijisanji because Niji fired Yugo (arranged his death) rrats abound if the "absent security" is a reference to some shady Zaion type shit

U-San absorbs mephisto's power (Nijisanji notoriety and fanbase gained there) and revives once more promising to themselves to show more gratitude to the fans

You know I initially thought this rrat was super bare bones but as I was typing it more pieces fell into place like Niji arranging U-San's death and the the lack of gratitude to fans from U-San's perspective

Side note I really love how these talents skirt around NDA corpo events through allegories/metaphors/parallels in their lore

Sayu has hinted she is gonna do the same with hers which is why her new model has elements of a legally distinct cyborg Zaion

Now for the cool new model in demon powered and normal forms
Screenshot_20230529-124958.png
Mephisto on a leash
Screenshot_20230529-125011.png
Screenshot_20230529-125055.png
I like the earbuds
Screenshot_20230529-125119.png
Earbuds in
Screenshot_20230529-125130.png
Screenshot_20230529-125243.png
Screenshot_20230529-124947.png
Screenshot_20230529-125306.png
Screenshot_20230529-125414.pngScreenshot_20230529-125421.png
Screenshot_20230529-125502.png
Screenshot_20230529-125551.png
Screenshot_20230529-125630.png
Screenshot_20230529-125825.pngScreenshot_20230529-130210.png
Screenshot_20230529-130306.png
the rest was normal slide shit I didn't bother to note there was one notable thing in that U-San avoided pronouns entirely and the lore only refers to U-San as They/them (presumably because no one knows the gender of this mysterious singer because they don't interact with fans)

Real talk despite how long these posts usually take (this one is by far shorter than Mouse/Nux, Sayu, Zoey, and for vets of the farms THE MONSTER post analyzing LaDeathMachine aka Aia's political spergery (or lack there of) I immensely enjoy doing these Analyses/Breakdowns/Masterposts for you guys i get a weird sense of accomplishment from it similar to when I did the thread recaps (except way less time consuming again Aia past life post not withstanding)

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I love how they mentioned he blocked their lawyer, like Yamanba real life isn't twitter. You can't block the judge and lawyers when you get summoned to court, assuming Bao and the other girls are taking legal action.
"Y'see, Your Honor, we couldn't go through with discovery as the defendant blocked us on twitter like a bitch-ass:nehgah:"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom